BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Karen B.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Tarteguard sunscreen works great as far as sun protection goes, but it is greasy and leaves a white-wash behind if you dont really rub it in good. It hasn't caused any breakouts like a lot of facial sunscreens tend to do to me and I will continue to use this for days at the lake, but not as a regular daily sunscreen.
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
I love love love this sunscreen!! THe packaging is so very cute and summery looking, and the sunscreen smells awesome which is rare for stuff like that. It isn't heavy and doesn't break out my skin.
Shana B.
Kennerdell, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved his product. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice hydrating sunscreen. This was my first time using it and it definitely did not disappoint. Nice packin but easy to access.
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this sunscreen. I have oily skin so I get worried about applying sunscreen on my face but this doesn't make me feel oily! The packaging it really cute and it smells nice as well. I am so happy I have this for the beach!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this sunscreen but doesn't always play with my foundation great. Got this from sephora and thought it was effective. Like the packaging. I don't mind the smell too much but it smells like sunscreen.
Andrea C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is a bit high for the amount you get. It also leaves a greasy residue as well. Other than that it does what it's supposed to do, but there are better products suited for my acne prone skin
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen was not greasy like other on the market. It was a bit pricey but worth it if your looking for sunscreen that is like a
Moisturizer. It has a great scent and doesn't leave a white cast.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
So far I love this! I like that it has spf 30 I need that especially in my face! I have sensitive dry skin and it has been working good! Although the price is a little pricey but other than that I like it!
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sunscreen for your face being that it is a tarte product you just can't go wrong. It also has a a high spf protects you from damage that the sun causes. Love the purse size bottle to.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this!! I had a small sample size and I absolutely loved using this during the summer time. I haven't been staying consistent with spf but I definitely will be buying the full size of this at Sephora
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can you buy it?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Rachel B.
columbia , MO
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?