BY TARTE #19 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren  L.
Blythewood, SC
I got mine at Sephora and it does last a long time. A little does go a long way and it is a white sunscreen. It does have a pump which I do prefer over a squeeze tube. The only thing that I am not a fan of is that my skin does get a oily with it so I don't wear it under makeup. This would be a product that I would repurchase.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Pretty good sunscreen. I apply every thirty minutes so my face doesn’t get sunburned. Tarte does really good on hydrating the skin while also protecting it. Would really recommend but is on the pricey side! Will be buying again when I’m out.
vanessa k.
It does not smell bad it actually smells good. I was concerned about it breaking my face out or causing dryness it did not. If your makeup doesn't have SPF you need to try this or if your makeup doesn't have enough for your skin type.
Tay S.
This seen screen was amazing I spend a lot of my time out in the sun at the lake and doing many activities so I hardly have time to have a sun burn and since this is not an aerosol can I burn so much less and my skin feel amazing and not to mention but it has an amazing smell
Penny H.
Great sunscreen. I was first introduced to it in a Glossybox. It's not sticky or tacky when applied. It is cruelty free and smells great. Would purchase again. It's a more high end product and is a little pricey but worth the amount you pay for it.
Krystine B.
This product is amazing! I never get a sunburn wearing this product when im out at the beach and the best thing is that its safe for my face and does not make me break out!
Jessica W.
Ashland , OH
This stuff protects your skin like no other! But of course, you have to reapply so it runs out quickly. You can always use small amounts. I have always bought this at Ulta, so never had it packaged in the mail. Overall, great product!
Catherine W.
Columbia, MO
This works about as well as other moisturizing sunblock. Pretty pricey still for sunblock. If you put it on in the cool of your home before going out, its not greasy, but if you are outside in the sun sweating a lot, it seems to be more greasy. Even after wiping the sweat off.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
I first got this as a sample from Sephora and I really liked it. I went back and I bought the regular size. It's good to wear in the summer when I don't want to wear a ton of makeup! My skin doesn't feel so damaged after a day outside.
Paula L.
Brewton, AL
I love this product so much!! This was the only thing that helped me with my dry skin. It hydrates my skin and give it a smooth feel. A little bit will go a long ways. It's an all purpose oil for all skin types to surely please. Buy this product , it's so worth the price. P.L.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?