BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lexi S.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love this product so much I buy a lot of it and I always use it when I got to the beach or out did e it's my FAVORITE SUNSCREEN EVERE
Isaura D.
Had a nice consistency, not too oily or greasy but after using it, it made my skin break out and I had so many bumps. Do not recommend.
Kiah G.
I love tarte, but this was meh. It just seemed a bit over priced for doing a sort of ok job. The idea is there, but it needs improving.
Kristine F.
Philadelphia, PA
Tarte products are items that I feel like no one knows are amazing. They have soo much potential and like this sunscreen, work amazing!
Ainsley P.
I like this! Th packaging is really nice but it does have a strong sun screen smell. I also thought that it did not last a long time on
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Great sunscreen for the face. doesn't feel very oily and I feel like it does a good job of protecting but also allowing me to get a tan
Teresa R.
Love love love. I got a sample and used it when i went to Hawaii so that my face wouldnt burn and let me just say i came back the same.
Stephanie O.
Minot, ND
I always keep this in my beach bag. The coverage is just what I need and it doesn't have a strange smell. The packaging is so cute too.
Lynda A.
I got a sample of this in the mail and i instantly fell in live with it and i just had to buy it. Its amazing product highly recommend.
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA
Love tarte products including this one. Still a powerful sunscreen but it smells nice and comes in a pretty container. Can't beat that.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?