BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
I received this sunscreen in an ipsy subscription bag. I like the sunscreen and it's longevity. It layers well with makeup, but it greasy looking on its own. I wish it had more of a tropical scent, but that's just me being picky.
maricella m.
Pageland, SC
For the price point this product I should have came in the bigger bottle that's why I give it 4 stars instead of 5. Other than that I want to the beach for a week and was out in the Sun every single day and haven't got sunburned.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
This is a must we should all invest in a sunscreen but if you want to apply a great sunscreen purchase this one. I love the smell of this tarte sunscreen. I used to hate sunscreens but once I found this one I fell in love with it
Ellen T.
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
I used this sunscreen all last year and loved it! Super cute packaging and very creamy SPF! It definitely helped protect my skin from the sun. Decently priced, but I would recommend to others! I would definitely repurchase again.
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
This sunscreen is very water and thin compared to other sunscreens. It didn’t meet the expectations I had however it did the job it’s suppose to do. Packaging was very nice however the product is a little over priced for sunscreen. Would probably not recommend to others
Niki N.
Love love love! Summer is here and sunscreen is a must. This product has everything you could ever need in a sunscreen and it even comes in a stylish bottle with and easy pump dispenser. Tarte definitely had my back this summer!!
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I love this sunscreen and the scent is amazing. Smells like coconuts and like if you're on vacation. It also soothes your skin and makes it feel soft without feeling oily. The packaging looks small but it has a lot of product in it. Perfect for any skin type.
Gabby A.
Fontana, CA
I love this sunscreen. It feeels just like a lotion and isn't heavy at all. I have oily skin and I like the way it sits on my skin. I also like the way it looks under makeup. It can even be used as a primer when you're in a rush.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Works nicely and smells great. I love that it moisturizes and also doubles as a sunscreen. Tarte's products are always awesome. I like that they are also cruelty free. Everyone needs this sunscreen to keep your skin looking young!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?