BY TARTE #20 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mylen A.
The sunscreen absorbs into the skin really well, but I am sad to say I cannot stand the smell of it- I am very sensitive to sunscreen scents, and although this one is not as strong as others it was not a pleasant experience to use it.
Marianny Q.
Lawrence , MA
I use his product as my moisturizer and sun screen. I like to bronze a little bit without getting burn or uneven skin tone. This is a must on your vanity. I would recommend this product as it can be use to moisten and protect your skin
Paula L.
Brewton, AL
I love this product so much!! This was the only thing that helped me with my dry skin. It hydrates my skin and give it a smooth feel. A little bit will go a long ways. It's an all purpose oil for all skin types to surely please. Buy this product , it's so worth the price. P.L.
Lauren  L.
Blythewood, SC
I got mine at Sephora and it does last a long time. A little does go a long way and it is a white sunscreen. It does have a pump which I do prefer over a squeeze tube. The only thing that I am not a fan of is that my skin does get a oily with it so I don't wear it under makeup. This would be a product that I would repurchase.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Pretty good sunscreen. I apply every thirty minutes so my face doesn’t get sunburned. Tarte does really good on hydrating the skin while also protecting it. Would really recommend but is on the pricey side! Will be buying again when I’m out.
Penny H.
Great sunscreen. I was first introduced to it in a Glossybox. It's not sticky or tacky when applied. It is cruelty free and smells great. Would purchase again. It's a more high end product and is a little pricey but worth the amount you pay for it.
Haley W.
This is a decent high end sunscreen. It applies well and if you let it dry for a bit can be placed under makeup. I have never burned using this. But if I am spending money on Sunscreen I would rather get the Murad or Supergoop on
vanessa k.
It does not smell bad it actually smells good. I was concerned about it breaking my face out or causing dryness it did not. If your makeup doesn't have SPF you need to try this or if your makeup doesn't have enough for your skin type.
Abby S.
Bottle is gorgeous, it works and smells good compared to other spf lotions. Doesn't feel oily to me. This is my first time using this product. It was gentle enough for my sensitive, dry skin. I love that Tarte is cruelty free, but it's pricey.
Nichelle L.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this stuff more than other sunscreens I have used. Its lightweight and feels good on the skin. I am not sure if I would purchase again (I received a sample) because I cannot justify spending so much on a sunscreen. If I had extra money, I would probably purchase as I think protecting your skin is important.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?