BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kaitlyn F.
This works so well I let my red head friend use it as well because her skin is so prone to getting sunburn and she loves it I got her one for Christmas they are a good price and good quality it's simple and easy to apply.
Cassandra S.
Love this sunscreen when my skin is super dry. It feels oily so if you have oily skin then you probably won't like this but those with dry skin, you'll love. Plus there's no white cast.
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ
It's so important to me that I have a SPF whenever I do my makeup everyday and this is the perfect thing to use I love it so much! It is beautiful and very light weight I totally recommend this product to anyone
Evangeline B.
Fayetteville, AR
Great product! It’s not too thick or too runny. Easy to apply and doesn’t make my face feel sticky or heavy. Of course it still smells like sunscreen but not as strong as regular store bought brands. I just wait about 5 minutes and then apply my make up as usual!
Soraya A.
Love love love anything and everything Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! Great for my overly sensitive and overdramatic skin, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or itchy, and smells amazing but is not overly fragrant. Tarte can do no wrong in my eyes 😍
haley s.
Macomb, MI
this product doesn’t leave a white residue like other sunscreens and the smell isn’t overwhelming. it hydrated my skin and did feel a bit oily but not to a point where i couldn’t handle it and felt the need to take it off. i would recommend this product!
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This sunscreen will disappear in quickly into your skin without making your face feel greasy. It does not have strong smell like any other sunscreen product. Listen ladies, if you have aging skin, select better sunscreen. It will help you in the long run
Deanna H.
Mize, MS
This sunscreen is amazing! Highly recommend for people who are outdoors! It is also cruelty free! It has a great smell! It seeps into the skin nicely! And doesn't feel heavy at all! It doesn't feel greasy to me as well! I will definitely be buying this once I run out!
Heather J.
Adamsville, AL
I didn't like this sunscreen at all! It made me feel so sticky and heavy, and that sticky feeling never went away. I have a cheaper sunscreen that I love, so I won't be trying this again. I don't recommend this sunscreen if you have combo or oily skin.
Brittani O.
I tried this sunscreen lotion and fell in love. It smells really good and the packaging is super cute! I love all of tarte's packaging, it always draws me in. Most of all I like that it's got 30 SPF. Tarte is one of my absolute favorite brands across the board!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back