BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
I was excited to sample this sunscreen, and it did help with sun protection, but unfortunately it left too much oil on my already-oily skin. It didn't last well under makeup, made me look shiny earlier than usual. I usually love Tarte so it was a bit disappointing.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora I loved it it's not heavy at all and it does exactly what it says my face usually gets burnt but with this it did not I just didn't like the smell I would repurchase not a full size though
Josselyn T.
Round Lake, IL
I thought it was great! The smell is pretty nice which is awesome! Very gentle and make my skin sooooo soft! The pricing is fair and I definitely let me expectations! I love tarte and their products so I definitely recommend!
Cheyenne K.
Smells so good! Feels really good going on and doesn't feel greasy exactly but does leave my skin kinda shiny for a while. But it really does the job. It protects my skin so well. I love it. Definitely keep buying this item.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is a high SPF UVA/UVB product. It's not too smelly and is not oily like most sunscreens are. The only improvement this needs is the dispenser. It's too thick and creamy for a pump and much of the product is wasted inside.
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
I normally love Tarte, but I do struggle to find a sunscreen that doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. I did not love this one as much as I'd hoped, but it did give great sun protection and I love the skincare benefits!
Hannah c.
Hampstead, NC
This product is great. It does not irritate my skin, is not too heavy and is very moisturizing. Works very well under my makeup and absorbs quickly.
Only thing i would suggest is for there to be a smaller size for traveling.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
This stuff is amazing! Let's not forget the cute packaging either. I love it!! It's very gentle and I did not get any breakouts from it. It's very important to keep your face full of sunscreen. I would totally recommend this to a friend
Megan B.
I love this sunscreen because it is lightweight and does not feel oily on your skin (and does not leave a residue). Also, it smells nice and refreshing. The only downside is the price. However, it does its job and protects your skin.
Magbis C.
This is my sunscreen for everyday that I got out . I mix it with my moisturizer and don't get close g pores or sticky skin. Love it- I love the smells- that's very important , don't want a good product with bad smell , that just doesn't go together. Must have both
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?