BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Always protect your face from the harsh sun rays. You need. Product that works well And gives you a run for you money, this product is it
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
I got this as a sample so i tried it and my face felt and looked really oily usually i love tarte cosmetics but this is not a huge fave .
Samantha J.
Tarte has done it again. This is the perfect sunscreen for anyone. Even the bottle is pretty, not to mention, it makes your skin so soft.
Ravin R.
I love this sunscreen lotion, it's so good. it really protects my skin from the sun and it goes on great, and makes my skin very smooth.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Best sunscreen ever. I used this on my son when we went to the beach. And he got not once burned. Even works best under a little makeup.
Amanda B.
Fort Hood, TX
It did a wonderful job of keeping my very pale skin safe. It was not to thick either and I could handle the smell which is always great!
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
This sunscreen is very good for spots and people that burn real fast in the sun it help so good.. And smells real good too.. Love this..
Caitlyn R.
This goes on light and does not leave my skin feeling weighed down or oily. It doesn't cause breakouts and makeup goes over it smoothly.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles, CA
This doesn't feel sticky or gross and lasts so long! It blends seamlessly into my skin and I can even use my regular foundation over it!
Amanda C.
ray , nd
Got mine in the Sephora play box I love it we like to go fishing in the summer and I hae had no sun burn on my face at all great product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?