BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kat M.
I just bought my second one of these. The only issue I have is that it doesn't want to play nicely with my makeup sometimes. This is perfect for the summer though. Great price for the size too. Don't forget the SPF in the summer!
Maeghan G.
Sherman, TX
A great sunscreen that doesn't have an overwhelming smell or leave your skin oily. There's actually quite a bit of product in the bottle, you don't need to apply much, so it will last you a while. Another great tarte product. I recommend.
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
I used this sunscreen all last year and loved it! Super cute packaging and very creamy SPF! It definitely helped protect my skin from the sun. Decently priced, but I would recommend to others! I would definitely repurchase again.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I got this in one of my Sephora play boxes a while ago and I have loved it since then. I like that it doesn't feel too heavy as an SPF and that it moisturizes at the same time. I really like this in the summer months particularly.
Mallory G.
New Caney, TX
The best sunscreen for my face. I always used the drugstore ones and my face was always dry and burned but this sunscreen protects my face, leaves it moisturized and my face never burns anymore.
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
I love this product! It is such an amazing moisturizer to throw on before your make up as a primer. The long wear formula and SPF worked for my fair skin; the only thing is that it was a tad bit oily. As to be expected with an SPF
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't personally used this but my sister has and she loves it. It smells great and has a great SPF. She has fair skin so she needs a good sunscreen and this works pretty well for her! It helps that it isn't too harsh on skin!
Ellen T.
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
I received this sunscreen in an ipsy subscription bag. I like the sunscreen and it's longevity. It layers well with makeup, but it greasy looking on its own. I wish it had more of a tropical scent, but that's just me being picky.
Julia G.
This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used. I love how Tarte doesn't animal test and they still have really high quality products. It's a little but pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. I'm extremely happy with it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?