BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Works nicely and smells great. I love that it moisturizes and also doubles as a sunscreen. Tarte's products are always awesome. I like that they are also cruelty free. Everyone needs this sunscreen to keep your skin looking young!
Emma F.
This is my favorite sunscreen to use under makeup. It is light & never gives me flashback in photos. I wish that it had higher protection. But other than that I love everything about it. It's easy to travel with & does it's job!
This is a very great product. I use it before I put on my makeup and both, the makeup and this product go on smooth for me. It comes in very nice packaging too. It was my first time using this product and I will buy it more.
Morgan J.
I don't really see the point in buying such an expensive sunscreen when in my experience ones you buy at a drugstore work just as good if not better. If you really love and support tarte go ahead and buy it but if you're just in the market for a sunscreen avoid this.
Kelsey D.
Plymouth, MN
This sunscreen smells so good! Very pricey for what you get, but you only need a small amount. The packaging is so cute, as usual for tarte. Easy to dispense, and easy to blend into the skin. Would recommend to beauty fanatics.
Ellie M.
Beachwood, OH
Love be this product. It smells great is very protective and adds a nice sheer luminous glow to my face. The only problem is that it makes your foundation go on a little blotchy. I prefer to wear it alone for a day at the beach.
Josephine R.
Love it! It actually keeps me from burning. Most with other brands I tend to burn but not with this one plus it doesn't smell weird and doesn't leave me all greasy like most sunscreens tend to do, I would definitely buy again.
Allison G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This sunscreen is great. Spreads on very easily, smells great, and doesn't leave you feeling sticky like many other sunscreens do. Gives you great protection from UV rays, and definitely feels more like a lotion than anything!
danielle t.
mcminnville
This product is amazing. It protects my skin from getting damaged by the sun, but it very sensitive as well. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily, and after the day is done I wash it off and my skin feels so soft. I definitely recommend this product!
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
I love this sunscreen spray because I don't like the feel of sunscreen on my face or if I have makeup on I don't want it to get ruined. So I just spritz this on and go because it is so light I can feel it. It also smells great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?