BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Breannan P.
This sunscreen has helped me so much! I was recently prescribed a topical treatment that has made my skin very sensitive to sunlight so I have been using this! It's perfect especially for right now during  summer when I want to go to the pool or go outside without worrying about my skin being irritated and sunburnt from my current topical!
Angelina H.
Really strong sunscreen smell besides that worked wonders didn't burn at all and moisturizered my nose. Was very effective and nice and gentle on your face didn't cause break out would definitely buy again!
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
A nice sunscreen for the face, but for me, it's a little greasy. I wouldn't say it's horrible, but, I have used better facial sunscreens. It did however protect my skin from the sun, which was nice. I would say they could make the formula just a tad lighter.
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
I love this sunscreen, I wish I could buy it more often, its an expensive one. it smells really good, my skin is very sensitive so I was worried it was going to irritate my skin but it actually moisturized my face without any irritation so that was pro.
Melinda P.
Summerville, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
Brittany L.
I love this product! Tarte is such an amazing company that uses only amazing ingredients, so you know when you're out there sweating and your pores are opening up that no harsh chemicals are seeping in to clog your pores and make you break out.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product to look gray to make everything amazing used over the summer didn't get a sunburn at all I met my expectations recommend it to everyone who is effective but there is room for improvement the packaging was OK but could be better
Lauradale M.
Valley Stream, NY
I haven't really put this to the test yet but the first time I used it made my face feel oily and sticky, I have oily skin and the last thing I want is my skin to feel more oily.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I have only use this like twice but from what I used is same like it done a great job got the job done I feel like it’s a tad on the pricey range can be a little lower as in it being sunscreen but also I think it worked really well for the most part
Kimberly P.
This product is such an amazing products! Of course like all of Tarte's other products! I love to wear this under my foundation when I know I'll be out in sun and it works wonders! It doesn't feel heavy or oily (I have oily skin)! Definitely recommend!
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?