BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
I’ve received this item as a sample from Sephora. I absolutely love this sunscreen! It’s not oily at all and is super gentle to the skin. I use this with my moisturizer every morning! I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a daily sunscreen.
Emily B.
Coral Springs , FL
This a very good high end sunscreen! Has a nice smell and isn’t overpowering. I have a hard time with sunscreens because they have such a strong scent. I love this one for that. It also is super lightweight and absorbs very quickly. Great for under makeup.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love this tarte spf furthest of all it is in a cute lil bottle.. and it's a spray on spf, it is also vegan, and paraben free, so it's amazing, and healthy for the skin, I definitely recommend it!
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
This is very gentle and does not have a harsh smell which I am SO happy about. I got a small sample of this from Sephora and I used it all up. It worked well under my foundation, but I didn't end up repurchasing... although it think this product is great.
Lauren B.
new jersey
Did not like this product. It made my skin feel really sticky. I got this as a gift that one of my friends got for me. It did not come with a lot of product for your money. I also think that Tarte should come out with more sunscreen so that we have options
GEORGIA M.
Honolulu
Didn’t break me out and definitely protected my skin from the sun. I wore it on the beach in Honolulu and didn’t burn. The only problem was I noticed some unusual texture on my face for the next few days after using it. Not acne per say, just odd texture.
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
This is a great sunscreen. I'm not a person that typically wears SPF, but I bout this to put under my makeup for the warmer weather. I feel like it is a fair price considering the amount of product and it feels nice on the skin. I would recommend to anyone.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Not makeup friendly! The only thing good about this product is the smell! It feels very heavy and oily and doesn’t absorb into your skin, which makes it very hard to layer. Since it doesn’t absorb well there is a significant white cast, and I’m very fair.
Biv A.
Carson , CA
perfect for the summer. Its not a heavy sunscreen, usually i break out when I wear heavy sunscreen but this is not the case with the taste sunscreen. It is gentle and definitely met my expectations. I will buy it again since I know it is great for my skin!
Stephanie W.
chadron
Tart is always my favorite and this is such a good sunscreen and use it for my children and for myself at this light and fresh and it smells very good while being strong and protective enough to keep us safe from the rays of the sun I love it great value for the money recommend it to any make up lover
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora