BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janeth M.
College Sta, TX
Es el mejor producto en mi opinión yo tengo la piel sensible y este no me causa irritación lo amo y no lo cambio por nada lo recomiendo!!!
Peyton Y.
Hopewell, VA
I use this everyday in the summer under over makeup. You can't tell, it has a nice smell and this size has been doing me well this summer.
Renee R.
I love taste products! They rock. I buy mostly all of their stuff. So I decided to try the sunscreen and I loved it. It's nice and smooth.
Faith F.
Stockton, CA
By far my favorite sunscreen for my face. Light weight but also protects my face really well. It doesn't feel caked on with my foundation.
Katrina O.
Not to happy with this product but the brand has many other amazing product it's all pretty much natural ingredients and get for your skin
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Received this in my sephora play beauty box in june. Ice used this twice and it seems to do what it said. Worked beautifully under makeup.
Ally M.
Medford, OR
Best lotion for your face known to man. Hands down. This maybe a little on the spendy side, but well worth the extra dollars in my opinion
Kim D.
Nampa, ID
Love the benefits of this sunscreen! I wear it to the pool every time! It protects my skin from the sun without too many harsh chemicals.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brand and product! I'm all about quality rather than quantity and this one is one of those I hold dear. It is very effective!
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
Is a a great sunscreen for Florida whether. The reason why I don't love, is because make me a little oily. Also feels heavy on your skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?