BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Paula L.
Brewton, AL
I love this product so much!! This was the only thing that helped me with my dry skin. It hydrates my skin and give it a smooth feel. A little bit will go a long ways. It's an all purpose oil for all skin types to surely please. Buy this product , it's so worth the price. P.L.
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ
I've only used this product a couple of times and so far it's pretty good. It does still have the smell of a sun protector. It's wearable under makeup and isn't too thick. A little goes a long way. If you have oily skin I probably wouldn't apply this on the t zone.
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
I took this on vacation with me and was happy that it had protected me from the blazing sun everyday, I didn't burn at all witch is almost never the case with other sun screens. However, when I got back from my trip I noticed the toll it took on my skin, I completely broke out with a million little red bumps on my skiN
Krystine B.
This product is amazing! I never get a sunburn wearing this product when im out at the beach and the best thing is that its safe for my face and does not make me break out!
Mylen A.
The sunscreen absorbs into the skin really well, but I am sad to say I cannot stand the smell of it- I am very sensitive to sunscreen scents, and although this one is not as strong as others it was not a pleasant experience to use it.
vanessa k.
It does not smell bad it actually smells good. I was concerned about it breaking my face out or causing dryness it did not. If your makeup doesn't have SPF you need to try this or if your makeup doesn't have enough for your skin type.
Lauren  L.
Blythewood, SC
I got mine at Sephora and it does last a long time. A little does go a long way and it is a white sunscreen. It does have a pump which I do prefer over a squeeze tube. The only thing that I am not a fan of is that my skin does get a oily with it so I don't wear it under makeup. This would be a product that I would repurchase.
Christina S.
I love the whole package for this sunscreen! The bottle is cute and easy to find with the bright purple. It's targeted for you face so you don't have to be concerned about breakouts or it burning your eyes. The price point is just right!
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI
If I could recommend just one skin-saver for all it would be this. Easy to apply and reapply. Melts seamlessly into skin for use with foundation or nothing at all. Not greasy or smelly. I wear it everyday all year round in the Midwest.
Catherine W.
Columbia, MO
This works about as well as other moisturizing sunblock. Pretty pricey still for sunblock. If you put it on in the cool of your home before going out, its not greasy, but if you are outside in the sun sweating a lot, it seems to be more greasy. Even after wiping the sweat off.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?