BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Sophia M.
92591
I absolutely love this product!! The base is not too oily and feels amazing on my skin. I like knowing I'm using spf on the daily and this product is just right. I don't get that heavy feeling like I do with other moisturizers. I will buy again when I run out.
Jacqui L.
This sunscreen works wonders! It is super long lasting and very effective. I am a frequent user of this product and would not change for anything. Customers will not be disappointed, it is available at many local supermarkets and is an overall gold product.
Mia C.
San Diego, CA
Best smelling sunscreen! I have oily skin so it made my skin look even more oily. But what sunscreen doesn't? Did what a sunscreen needed to do protect my skin from the sun. Purchased at Sephora. Loved the bright fuchsia packaging. Thought it was super cute!
Maya S.
Me encanta cosméticos Tarte y honestamente me gustaría tener el dinero para comprar todos sus productos, ya que incluso puede hacer pantalla de sol increíble! Esta pequeña botella púrpura linda contiene un gran protector del sol que consiga el trabajo hecho y no irrita mi piel como muchos.
Amy C.
Richardson, TX
Not makeup friendly! The only thing good about this product is the smell! It feels very heavy and oily and doesn’t absorb into your skin, which makes it very hard to layer. Since it doesn’t absorb well there is a significant white cast, and I’m very fair.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
I’ve received this item as a sample from Sephora. I absolutely love this sunscreen! It’s not oily at all and is super gentle to the skin. I use this with my moisturizer every morning! I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a daily sunscreen.
Abby N.
Springfield
I loved this sunscreen! I really felt like it kept my face protected! I was also in love with the scent! I HATE the smell of traditional sunscreens and this smelled SO good! The only negative thing that I have to say is that initially your face feels greasy but it sinks into the skin relatively fast!
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love this tarte spf furthest of all it is in a cute lil bottle.. and it's a spray on spf, it is also vegan, and paraben free, so it's amazing, and healthy for the skin, I definitely recommend it!
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
This is very gentle and does not have a harsh smell which I am SO happy about. I got a small sample of this from Sephora and I used it all up. It worked well under my foundation, but I didn't end up repurchasing... although it think this product is great.
Marle D.
This is a very decent sunscreen. It doesn't leave an obnoxious white cast all over the face and inst super heavy and goopy- my pet peeve with sunscreen for the face. My only gripe is that it is sort of pricey just for some suncreen...you need a lot to do a good job!
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?
Heather A.
Vermont
Does this actually protect your skin? Dooes it leave your skin greasy like some sunlotions?
Laney P.
Lake Charles
Is it worth the hype??
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?