BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer F.
Aberdeen, MD
Love this. I really like the bottle. And it works great and has a greT smell as well. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again
Kaylee H.
Franklin, OH
This works so well and doesn't make my skin feel oily compared to other sunscreens I've used. Tarte really is an amazing brand all around!
Summer H.
Rhinelander, WI
Probably my favorite face sunscreen right now! It applies really nicely to my skin and i really like it! And the packaging is so adorable!
Krystle K.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is so hydrating and the dog is perfect for my face. I do t use any other product on face but this one and It feel so amazing.
Terenna M.
Mesa, AZ
Great product, a little streaky but I mix it with my bb cream and end up having no problems. Doesn't have a greasy feel, feels super light
Alexis B.
Holt, FL
I love this stuff. It feels really nice on the skin. I have oily skin and it doesn't clog my pores nor make my face a greasy mess. Love it
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
This protects my skin and even leaves it with a nice subtle glow after. I absolutely love this product. I would definitely recommend this.
brianna a.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the best sunscreen i have ever used there was absolutely no problem at all i was in the sun all day and my skin was not red at all
Amy D.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is amazing! Perfect for summer here in Florida. Just toss it in you purse or bag and take it on the go for easy sun protection.
Heather O.
Pocahontas, AR
Love tarte this is the only sunscreen I've tried in a long time and I liked it it was very oily but worked it is pricey but I'm used to it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?