BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hannah G.
I received a few samples of this with some of my orders from Tarte. I've used it after moisturizing and before primer and it does a nice job of preventing sunburn and damage. I really like this product, though I am not sure if I think it is completely necessary in my routine.
Devon I.
Central Point, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E. THIS SUNSCREEN!! It melts into your skin like a dream. Pleasant non abrasive smell. Very lightweight and almost watery! It looks super cute and fabulous in my collection too. Gotta have that sun protection!!
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
Everything Tarte makes is amazing I always feel like reviews for their products are unnecessary and silly but then I remember there are people out there who are insane and havnt tried then yet! Tastes sunscreen is just another example of how amazing their line of products are. Tarte is all about natural beauty and taking care of your skin. Even their makeup is all about enhancing your beauty and not cakeface although you could do that if you wanted to with layering lol anyways the sunscreen is all ingredients that will help your skin not hurt it I have sensitive skin so if I put sunscreen lotions or oil on my face there is a good chance the next day I will have some acne or at least one big zit not with Tarte they are always so careful to be aware of people with sensitive skin and skin allergies if you havnt tried Tarte yet you must any product you WILL LOVE THEM ALL!!
Ashley W.
Cane Ridge, TN
Tarte is one of my favorite cosmetic lines because of the more natural ingredients. I got this for a trip to Mexico. I liked how this was less "greasy" than a lot of other sunscreens. I was able to use it on my face without looking oily.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Now this is an amazing product, I like smell and it made my skin feel soft with any greasiness, yes it meant my expectations, I received it in a Sephora play box as a simple and I have repurchased. I would definitely recommend this product
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Overall good product! Doesn't smell like sunscreen and applies like a regular moisturizer. Still has that white tint to it and can get a little oily. I would still recommend to try for those hot days!
Maggie C.
I'm fair skinned so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I'm outside. I really like this one by tarte, but I have to say, as much I go through sunscreen, I can't see paying as much as this one is on a regular basis. But it is pretty great!
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Ugh, I love tarte. Everything is amazing IMO. I got a sample of this sun screen in my order. I was really excited to use it. And I was not disappointed. I loved how it felt on my skin. I'm also picky with sun screen. I need more of this!
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I used this every day over the summer. I received it in my Sephora Play! box. I'm not sure if I would repurchase a high end sunscreen when there are so many drugstore options or I can purchase face products with it included.
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
I have never been a fan of sunscreens even though it's a necessity for healthy skin. I am so happy I tried tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This has become my go-to this summer!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?