BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Ugh, I love tarte. Everything is amazing IMO. I got a sample of this sun screen in my order. I was really excited to use it. And I was not disappointed. I loved how it felt on my skin. I'm also picky with sun screen. I need more of this!
Maggie C.
I'm fair skinned so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I'm outside. I really like this one by tarte, but I have to say, as much I go through sunscreen, I can't see paying as much as this one is on a regular basis. But it is pretty great!
Krystal H.
I love their spf lotion! It is smooth and light on skin. You cant feel the sunscreen on your face. And also when you apply this before your makeup it makes your face stay hydrated. I love this product. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Emily H.
I use this product everyday. This product not only moisturizers my skin but also protects it from the sun. I have oily skin and it hasn't given me problems or made my skin even more oily than it already is. It is great on all skin types!
Kelly C.
Really great quality sunscreen that I use every day. Living in Southern California I'm always in need of sunscreen and there's always protect my skin. The only thing that I would change is the scent. This is a great product for a great price.
Ashley W.
Cane Ridge, TN
Tarte is one of my favorite cosmetic lines because of the more natural ingredients. I got this for a trip to Mexico. I liked how this was less "greasy" than a lot of other sunscreens. I was able to use it on my face without looking oily.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Now this is an amazing product, I like smell and it made my skin feel soft with any greasiness, yes it meant my expectations, I received it in a Sephora play box as a simple and I have repurchased. I would definitely recommend this product
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I used this every day over the summer. I received it in my Sephora Play! box. I'm not sure if I would repurchase a high end sunscreen when there are so many drugstore options or I can purchase face products with it included.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this in one of my sub boxes a few months ago. Living in Florida, it's a good idea to have the extra layer of protection on your face. This works great. It does feel a little much when I add makeup on top, but alone it's great.
Emily S.
I am super picky about my face sunscreen but I love this one! It’s silky and not super oily so I don’t feel like I’m going to break out afterwards. A little pricy, but really no more than an average quality face sunscreen. Will buy again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?