BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Not makeup friendly! The only thing good about this product is the smell! It feels very heavy and oily and doesn’t absorb into your skin, which makes it very hard to layer. Since it doesn’t absorb well there is a significant white cast, and I’m very fair.
Mikaela G.
I am LOVING this sunscreen! it doesn't feel greasy on my face at all and doesn't clog my pores! I reapplied once throughout the day and my face didn't burn at all. This sunscreen also smells amazing, unlike other sunscreens. I highly recommend this product!
Abby N.
Springfield
I loved this sunscreen! I really felt like it kept my face protected! I was also in love with the scent! I HATE the smell of traditional sunscreens and this smelled SO good! The only negative thing that I have to say is that initially your face feels greasy but it sinks into the skin relatively fast!
Alyssa V.
United States
I have oily, dehydrated skin and for me this looked way to shiny. I usually like a bit of a glow but it the areas I usually collect oil I looked oily immediately. I think this would work better for someone with true dry skin but it was a definite no for me.
Samantha R.
Yorkville, IL
Great sunscreen for the price! I have a friend whom I bought this for because she always burns when we go on our mini vacations and she ALWAYS forgets sunscreen. I noticed she didn't really tan with it on either but she also didn't burn at all! Extremely moisturizing too because she didn't peel either!
Marle D.
This is a very decent sunscreen. It doesn't leave an obnoxious white cast all over the face and inst super heavy and goopy- my pet peeve with sunscreen for the face. My only gripe is that it is sort of pricey just for some suncreen...you need a lot to do a good job!
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
I tried this because a friend of mine had some and let me try it. I really liked it. It didn’t make my skin feel greasy, and I didn’t feel that weird heavy sunscreen feeling I sometimes get with facial sunscreen. Very good, I may even go out and buy my own!
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love this tarte spf furthest of all it is in a cute lil bottle.. and it's a spray on spf, it is also vegan, and paraben free, so it's amazing, and healthy for the skin, I definitely recommend it!
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
This is a great sunscreen. I'm not a person that typically wears SPF, but I bout this to put under my makeup for the warmer weather. I feel like it is a fair price considering the amount of product and it feels nice on the skin. I would recommend to anyone.
Krystal D.
This is an awsome sun screen and i luv how it leaves my body nice n soft and not sticky like other brands have made me feel in the past! I would luv to try some more products from this brand
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora