BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

•Jacquelyn D.
Pell City
I have this in a mini size which is great for my beach bag! I use it mainly on my face and I feel like it does a nice job. I do find it to be gentle on the skin which I enjoy. I would recommend this to others.
Sabrina M.
Panorama
UH-MAZE-ING!!!!! This is my favorite spf and let me tell you I HATE wearing spf!!!! It’s great for combination skin it isn’t greasy or smells like sunscreen! It doesn’t have flash back or cause a white residue
Melanie G.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this full-sized sunscreen in my one of my subscription boxes. I liked the idea of the brightening this sunscreen was to provide but hated how greasy looking my skin would look and feel after a couple of hours. All the ingredients are amazing and sometimes I find myself using it as a last resort when I can’t find my Misha sunmilk.
Amanda R.
Erie
This is my go-to summer product! I’m obsessed! I have been looking for a sunscreen that will protect my skin without making it feel thick and heavy and this product does the trick! It feels great on my skin and protects my skin from the uv rays!
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
This tart sunscreen is absolutely great I love how it doesn’t feel like a regular sunscreen it doesn’t feel tacky and it doesn’t leave your face white the sunscreen sinks into your skin like a moisturizer but at the same time protects you from the sun. I wore this for my summer vacation And I did not get sunburned at all
Jordan V.
Love this sunscreen, it feels great on your skin not oily and gross. Can go on under your makeup as a primer basically. No problem. Absolutely love this, it’s a great price and I would definitely recommend it
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I haven’t really used this product much myself,but I’ve heard wonderful things about it. I’ve tried it a few times and it just feels a tad bit sticky on my skin. Other than that I think it works pretty well.
Kanika M.
Boutte
I think this product was ok. It blocked some of the uv rays but not much. Still had a tan line when I got home. My kids got a little burned also. I would buy it if we are not going to be out in the sun long.
Morgan P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I enjoyed this sunscreen and bought it a few times. I did need to wash my face throughly after because I always just felt a little more oily or dirt ridden after it’s use. I would buy again if I knew I was gonna wear makeup with the sunscreen.
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
This skin product made my face fairly oily. My skin tone is fair and I noticed that the spf really did well on my face. It was an average product and I don’t think that I will be getting it again for myself.
Lindsay S.
Is this really worth $32 dollars?
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
How much does this cost?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Does this last long? Or do you have to keep applying?
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?