BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristin P.
Roseto, Pa
I got this in a mini tarte trial box a while ago and honestly I really enjoyed it. However, the formula felt a little too greasy and I easily sweat it off after being in the sun. Plus, I always wear a hat in the sun and this stained the brim of my hat :(
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I like this one a lot. It smells really nice and the packaging is adorable. It is a little overpriced for sunscreen but then again this is a prestige brand. Would I buy again? Most likely if I have some money to splurge
Noor A.
Lincoln
Say goodbye to those sunburns. Tarte sunscreen is the best sunscreen I’ve ever used it’s so light and not heavyweight that I can’t but be in complete awe with this thing like what the heck anyways I have to go.. I gotta go buy me some for the summmer !!
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
I usually don’t like using sunscreen products on my face because they typically feel very heavy and oily - things that definitely don’t feel good! However, this feels very light and refreshing, and also smells nice.
Kindra D.
Fort Worth, TX
A friend of mine gave me this, I assume it was bought at ULTA, and I really liked it! It lasted a while and kept my face and neck safe from UV rays! I would recommend this product to my friends and family no doubt!
Melani O.
Seeley
Love this product. I haven’t really had a lot of experience with tarte products due mostly to the price tag, but I must admit that this is a great product and definitely worth the price. Would absolutely recommend.
Patricia C.
Huntington, WV
Once warm weather hits I add sunscreen back into my daily routine. I apply this to my face on the days I'm not doing heavy makeup and etc... I love how moisturized it makes my skin in the process. I will def purchase more in the future when I run out.
Felicia W.
Salem, VA
Love, love, love the tarte guard. I like to use it on days when I will be in the sun all day and will have minimal makeup on. I like how it sinks into my skin easily and doesn't stay greasy feeling to me. I don't use it under make up often because like most sunscreen it tends to make my makeup break up quicker. But that could just be me or a combo of my skin, the sunscreen, and the heat. Overall I do love this product.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Love this stuff! Love the way it helps my skin! Use it in the summer when it’s really sunny! I use this versus products at Walmart. This works for me and I’m so happy I bought it. I highly recommend and I would buy again!
Samantha f.
corbin
This is my first time purchasing this product. It's light-weight, goes on comfortably, isn't greasy, and I notice my skin looks (not sure if it actually is) tighter. I'm glad to have a vegan, cruelty-free product to protect my skin from the sun with!
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
McKinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?