BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alana S.
Saint Marys
My favorite sunscreen! This company has definitely outdone themselves! I love this product so much! I never break out from it which is a major concern for me in the summer since it’s hot and my face gets oily! I have never burned while wearing this product!
Jaqie B.
Tarte never lets me down I will always always recommend using this product for your skin make up whatever you choose to do this product totally does a job and doesn't make you feel sticky slimy gross I highly recommend
Alexis H.
Harrisburg, PA
When I do use sunscreen on my body, this is the one I choose. It feels light on my skin and provides the protection I need without leaving a white cast like so many other sunscreen’s do. Love this and would recommend!
Courtney M.
lyndhurst
Great product! Made my skin feel refreshed. My pores were clean! Very cute packaging. I would buy this product again. I also enjoy the price of this product. It is very gently on your skin and a little can go a long way. All I can say is I wish I had more.
Kristin P.
Roseto, Pa
I got this in a mini tarte trial box a while ago and honestly I really enjoyed it. However, the formula felt a little too greasy and I easily sweat it off after being in the sun. Plus, I always wear a hat in the sun and this stained the brim of my hat :(
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I like this one a lot. It smells really nice and the packaging is adorable. It is a little overpriced for sunscreen but then again this is a prestige brand. Would I buy again? Most likely if I have some money to splurge
Jordan K.
Phoenix, AZ
I usually don’t like using sunscreen products on my face because they typically feel very heavy and oily - things that definitely don’t feel good! However, this feels very light and refreshing, and also smells nice.
Noor A.
Lincoln
Say goodbye to those sunburns. Tarte sunscreen is the best sunscreen I’ve ever used it’s so light and not heavyweight that I can’t but be in complete awe with this thing like what the heck anyways I have to go.. I gotta go buy me some for the summmer !!
Patricia C.
Huntington, WV
Once warm weather hits I add sunscreen back into my daily routine. I apply this to my face on the days I'm not doing heavy makeup and etc... I love how moisturized it makes my skin in the process. I will def purchase more in the future when I run out.
Kindra D.
Fort Worth, TX
A friend of mine gave me this, I assume it was bought at ULTA, and I really liked it! It lasted a while and kept my face and neck safe from UV rays! I would recommend this product to my friends and family no doubt!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Wow fancy. Is it worth it?
Shellby M.
I have oily combination skin does this cause acne breakouts?
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I have dry and patchy skin, is this sunscreen is good for dry skin?
Leila E.