BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Sabrina M.
Panorama
UH-MAZE-ING!!!!! This is my favorite spf and let me tell you I HATE wearing spf!!!! It’s great for combination skin it isn’t greasy or smells like sunscreen! It doesn’t have flash back or cause a white residue
•Jacquelyn D.
Pell City
I have this in a mini size which is great for my beach bag! I use it mainly on my face and I feel like it does a nice job. I do find it to be gentle on the skin which I enjoy. I would recommend this to others.
Jordan V.
Love this sunscreen, it feels great on your skin not oily and gross. Can go on under your makeup as a primer basically. No problem. Absolutely love this, it’s a great price and I would definitely recommend it
Amanda R.
Erie
This is my go-to summer product! I’m obsessed! I have been looking for a sunscreen that will protect my skin without making it feel thick and heavy and this product does the trick! It feels great on my skin and protects my skin from the uv rays!
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
This tart sunscreen is absolutely great I love how it doesn’t feel like a regular sunscreen it doesn’t feel tacky and it doesn’t leave your face white the sunscreen sinks into your skin like a moisturizer but at the same time protects you from the sun. I wore this for my summer vacation And I did not get sunburned at all
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
This skin product made my face fairly oily. My skin tone is fair and I noticed that the spf really did well on my face. It was an average product and I don’t think that I will be getting it again for myself.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I haven’t really used this product much myself,but I’ve heard wonderful things about it. I’ve tried it a few times and it just feels a tad bit sticky on my skin. Other than that I think it works pretty well.
Kanika M.
Boutte
I think this product was ok. It blocked some of the uv rays but not much. Still had a tan line when I got home. My kids got a little burned also. I would buy it if we are not going to be out in the sun long.
Lexi:) L.
I have used his under my makeup before and I thought it looked great. I am not home type to like sunscreen on my face because I don’t like the feeling and tend to get very sunburned on my face but when I used this product it definitely helped.
Morgan P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I enjoyed this sunscreen and bought it a few times. I did need to wash my face throughly after because I always just felt a little more oily or dirt ridden after it’s use. I would buy again if I knew I was gonna wear makeup with the sunscreen.
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Is this worth the price
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?

Sephora