BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole D.
Monroe, GA
This brand is awesome! It’s very light & it’s not oily or greasy! I’m even able to wear make up over it & it doesn’t cake or crease. It is a little pricey, but it’s completely worth it every penny! I would recommend it!
Estela C.
I really like putting under my make up. Feels good on the skin and doesn’t disturb my make up. It does what it’s suppose to do I have nothing bad to say. I notch did a star because I’m not a big fan of the scent
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This lotion is amazing it really heals my skin amd tne fact that it haves spf makes it even better i got mines at Target and at a very good price and i am a first user and i as those 5 rated stars look like this us very good product.#Favorite #Staple
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I probably should have reviewed this during the warmer months, but i love this stuff! This is my go to face spf! It started with a few samples, then I received a deluxe size, and now I have the full size bottle and I’m never turning back! This stuff is light, not sticky, and it gives my face the protection it needs! If you’re looking for a daily sunscreen that goes beautifully under your makeup than look no further!
Colleen H.
Cedar falls, IA
I’m the pastiest in my family and definitely have to be conscious of my face in the sun! This has saved me from many a burn and was so easy to tote along with me in my travels. Perfect for a beauty lover like me!
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Really nice sunscreen. Doesn’t have dimethicone feel to it. It’s mineral though so won’t last a long time and does expire. Feels nice on the skin and doesn’t feel like sunscreen is on the skin. Sephora has this
Tanya A.
I really enjoyed this product 😀! It worked well on my sensitive dry skin. It protected my skin and didn't cause any breakout overtime, I personally love tarte products I would buy this again! Would recommend ❤️
Sheryl H.
Woodstock
Sun screen is very important. I have been using this after moisturizer and before primer when I wear a full face of makeup. It has a slight scent that isn’t bad just different for sunscreen. I would repurchase.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product! I personally am not usually one to use sunscreen but I use this one all the time! I absolutely fell in love by my first use. I bought it at Ulta and I plan to make a trip back and buy more!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
It’s just an OK SPF. I do find it’s quite oily and I can’t wear it under makeup. :( Although I do reach for this on makeup free days. :) A little goes a long way. And the packaging is super cute!! For the price, I’d buy again.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?