BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Amanda R.
Erie
This is my go-to summer product! I’m obsessed! I have been looking for a sunscreen that will protect my skin without making it feel thick and heavy and this product does the trick! It feels great on my skin and protects my skin from the uv rays!
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
This tart sunscreen is absolutely great I love how it doesn’t feel like a regular sunscreen it doesn’t feel tacky and it doesn’t leave your face white the sunscreen sinks into your skin like a moisturizer but at the same time protects you from the sun. I wore this for my summer vacation And I did not get sunburned at all
Morgan P.
Sterling Hts, MI
I enjoyed this sunscreen and bought it a few times. I did need to wash my face throughly after because I always just felt a little more oily or dirt ridden after it’s use. I would buy again if I knew I was gonna wear makeup with the sunscreen.
Lexi:) L.
I have used his under my makeup before and I thought it looked great. I am not home type to like sunscreen on my face because I don’t like the feeling and tend to get very sunburned on my face but when I used this product it definitely helped.
Kanika M.
Boutte
I think this product was ok. It blocked some of the uv rays but not much. Still had a tan line when I got home. My kids got a little burned also. I would buy it if we are not going to be out in the sun long.
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
This skin product made my face fairly oily. My skin tone is fair and I noticed that the spf really did well on my face. It was an average product and I don’t think that I will be getting it again for myself.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
I haven’t really used this product much myself,but I’ve heard wonderful things about it. I’ve tried it a few times and it just feels a tad bit sticky on my skin. Other than that I think it works pretty well.
lauren m.
Orange , CA
This product is really great! It’s good for your skin and is a sunscreen. It protects and help make you skin feel great and not greasy like other sunscreens. It was very effective to me and would recommend!
Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
I love this sunscreen and I love it how you can put it on and it's late and you could still wear Foundation over it and it would still be effective I really like it and totally recommend it and it's gentle it's also super gentle and it just like feels so good on your skin and it's light and love it totally recommend it to anyone that likes to wear sunscreen but also Foundation I'm totally recommend this
Make-up t.
new york
I have been using this sunscreen under my make up or with moisturizer for the last 6 yrs. the one I’m using now the pump is broken so
I just take the top out when I need to use it. I would say they only improvement should
Be a better dispenser. But I love this product. I’m wearing it right now with fresh moisturizer
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?

Sephora