BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bella M.
I liked this product because it worked well it has pretty nice packaging as do all tarte I thought it was a little bit pricey but that’s just me and it did meet my expectations I didn’t get darker and I didn’t get sunburned I would maybe buy it again
Felicia W.
SALEM, VA
Love, love, love the tarte guard. I like to use it on days when I will be in the sun all day and will have minimal makeup on. I like how it sinks into my skin easily and doesn't stay greasy feeling to me. I don't use it under make up often because like most sunscreen it tends to make my makeup break up quicker. But that could just be me or a combo of my skin, the sunscreen, and the heat. Overall I do love this product.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
I absolutely adore this face sun screen! The packaging is adorable! I also loved the pump, it makes it more a clean product in my opinion. The price isn’t unreasonable and I think it’s super effective in the summer I loved mine. I would recommend it!
Nicole D.
Monroe, GA
This brand is awesome! It’s very light & it’s not oily or greasy! I’m even able to wear make up over it & it doesn’t cake or crease. It is a little pricey, but it’s completely worth it every penny! I would recommend it!
Estela C.
I really like putting under my make up. Feels good on the skin and doesn’t disturb my make up. It does what it’s suppose to do I have nothing bad to say. I notch did a star because I’m not a big fan of the scent
Leonardo C.
I love this product!!!! Definitely need to buy this. I thought it was going to be something not good but I like it. It feels really smooth & nice! Not a cheap product. I love tarte like I’m obsess with tarte!!!!
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I probably should have reviewed this during the warmer months, but i love this stuff! This is my go to face spf! It started with a few samples, then I received a deluxe size, and now I have the full size bottle and I’m never turning back! This stuff is light, not sticky, and it gives my face the protection it needs! If you’re looking for a daily sunscreen that goes beautifully under your makeup than look no further!
Heather S.
San Diego, CA
In love with tarte!! This sunscreen is fantastic! It Doesn’t make your skin excessively oily and greasy. You can even use it under light makeup and it doesn’t make your face ghost-white. It smells sooo nice too!
Colleen H.
Cedar falls, IA
I’m the pastiest in my family and definitely have to be conscious of my face in the sun! This has saved me from many a burn and was so easy to tote along with me in my travels. Perfect for a beauty lover like me!
Rachel W.
Holland
Great for sensitive skin! Always remember to put on before make up. Also if you were just going out of the house. I definitely recommend this SPF for putting on your face which needs to be protected from the sun.
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!
Annie W.
Does this product leave a greasy finish? tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?