BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica A.
Love how this is a lotion and sunscreen all in one it’s light weight and doesn’t feel heavy in the skin like that you can use this as a primer too it’s awesome a little pricey and wish it was alittle higher in spf.
Kindra D.
Fort Worth, TX
A friend of mine gave me this, I assume it was bought at ULTA, and I really liked it! It lasted a while and kept my face and neck safe from UV rays! I would recommend this product to my friends and family no doubt!
Patricia C.
Huntington, WV
Once warm weather hits I add sunscreen back into my daily routine. I apply this to my face on the days I'm not doing heavy makeup and etc... I love how moisturized it makes my skin in the process. I will def purchase more in the future when I run out.
Felicia W.
Salem, VA
Love, love, love the tarte guard. I like to use it on days when I will be in the sun all day and will have minimal makeup on. I like how it sinks into my skin easily and doesn't stay greasy feeling to me. I don't use it under make up often because like most sunscreen it tends to make my makeup break up quicker. But that could just be me or a combo of my skin, the sunscreen, and the heat. Overall I do love this product.
Guadalupe L.
Riverside, CA
Love that it can be sprayed, hate thick oily sunscreen. Its not very oily at all. The packaging is just the cutest, so girly i love it. Easy to carry in my bag its not big and clunky, can just keep in my purse or car.
Lydia A.
Super great sunscreen met my expectations and is super gentle not harsh at all for my extremely dry skin met all my expectations and smells very good also i was definitely not disappointed on this amazing product could its my holy grail product
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
I really enjoyed this product during the summer the SPF is great for all skin tones and a little goes a long way. I only gave it fours stars because the foundation isn’t exactly nice coverage for a summer product
Lilly H.
This may be a little pricey , but this is definitely worth it! Not only does it protect me from the sun, but it's an amazing moisturizer:) 10/10 would recommend to a friend. I love by this stuff seriously guys !!!
Sky D.
Nashville, TN
Not greasy and not heavy. One of the most gentle sunscreens I’ve ever used. Subtle! I completely forgot it was there unlike others that leave an awful residue. I would recommend this to anyone looking to keep flawless skin and healthy skin at that.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I absolutely adore this product and it comes in the cutest container! It didn’t feel weird on my skin like other sunscreens, and I’m not really sure of the quality of the protectant because I do not really burn.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?