BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kc R.
Light enough of a sunscreen that it can be worn under makeup. Occasionally I use this as a primer. Doesn't make my face feel oily or greasy, but still gives me the SPF protection I need. Bought this on a win for vacation in Florida (WA resident) and I will continue to purchase. I also have sensitive skin and had no reaction to this. Love!
Bethany B.
I just received this product at Sephora and I haven't been able to try it as much as I would like but from what I have been able to try it, it has been good. I love Tarte products. I don't know how much the price is because mine was a gift. I recommend this to people who want to wear sunscreen under their make up during the summer months.
Sandra G.
I was very excited to try this item. Unfortunately wasn't my favorite. While it is a nice sunblock and it does a good job, it has a very oily, sticky consistency, leaving your face shiny and smelling like actual sunblock. Also the dispenser on the container broke after a week of using it, which I was not expecting it from a high end brand
Austin J.
Stoughton, WI
It's good , don't get me wrong but for the money I just dent think it's worth it , I have a lot of drugstore options that work just as good if not better , I purchased this off the sephora website a while back the products not bad there nothing white it its just pretty expensive . Your better off going with something from the drug store.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I love this because it's light weight! It has a settle scent, and it absorbs through the skin perfect. It has a high value but a little goes a long way with this, I only use it on my face, I'm sure you can use it on your body but I will stick to the cheaper ones for that lol. Just wish it had a higher spf, besides that, it does its job!
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I definitely recommend this product, it's the best sunscreen I have ever used. I don't get to say that to often since I don't normally like sun lotions. However living in a city where the weather can be up to 113°... yea I get really burnt and red and believe me it hurts! love the way it smells and does not leave a white cast. Love it!
Megan B.
I don't feel that there's anything special about this moisturizer or sunscreen or whatever it's supposed to be. I feel that if you are prone to shine this is probably not the best one to put on under make up. It does the job. That's what matters most and it does prevent sunburn. However, there are cheaper ones out there than this one.
Alexandra N.
Kingsport, TN
I love this. It feels really nice on your skin, like a moisturizer. It doesn't have that disgusting sticky feel that many sunscreens. I love the packaging. The pump makes it easier to use. I took it to the beach and it has just enough SPF to allow me to tan but not burn. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. I highly recommend it.
Nina P.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use on my face during the summer. Most sunscreens are way too greasy, and some of them even burn my sensitive skin. The Tarteguard is light, and has a dry finish. It works perfectly on its own, and it also layers wonderfully under makeup. I will not use anything else on my face on sunny days!
Kaelan L.
Pasadena, CA
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands, so when they came out with sunscreen I was happy. The packaging is very pretty much like their other products. It seems to cover well, and the consistency is perfect. It isn't runny like most face sunscreen, and it isn't too thick either. To me it just feels like you're applying moisturizer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?