BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ally M.
Medford, OR
Best lotion for your face known to man. Hands down. This maybe a little on the spendy side, but well worth the extra dollars in my opinion
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
This protects my skin and even leaves it with a nice subtle glow after. I absolutely love this product. I would definitely recommend this.
Jocelyn S.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love how this moisturizes and protects my skin. It doesn't streak my Makeup or leave a cakey build up. I really really like this!
Summer H.
Rhinelander, WI
Probably my favorite face sunscreen right now! It applies really nicely to my skin and i really like it! And the packaging is so adorable!
brianna a.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the best sunscreen i have ever used there was absolutely no problem at all i was in the sun all day and my skin was not red at all
Renee R.
I love taste products! They rock. I buy mostly all of their stuff. So I decided to try the sunscreen and I loved it. It's nice and smooth.
Krystle K.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is so hydrating and the dog is perfect for my face. I do t use any other product on face but this one and It feel so amazing.
Terenna M.
Mesa, AZ
Great product, a little streaky but I mix it with my bb cream and end up having no problems. Doesn't have a greasy feel, feels super light
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Received this in my sephora play beauty box in june. Ice used this twice and it seems to do what it said. Worked beautifully under makeup.
Katrina O.
Not to happy with this product but the brand has many other amazing product it's all pretty much natural ingredients and get for your skin
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?