BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
stefania p.
Los Angeles
My friend has this and I have tried it a couple of times and it really does the same thing a sunscreen would do. Thise is mostly for applying to your face because there is not enough product to apply to your entire body multiple times like an actualy sunblock.
Danielle G.
The smell of this sunscreen is a 10 out of 10 I know its not about fragrance but this sunscreen doesn't smell like sunscreen haha. it has a very fresh scent and sinks right into the skin, I need to repurchase this it is definitely a keeper !
Sarah N.
First off packaging. SPF is boring but the purple bottle is awesome. There's the rubber protective sleeve. It's a good feel, it's a physical spf so it's safer for the skin but I wouldn't recommend to dark skin unless they put makeup on top.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I love this sunscreen. It's creamy and easy to rub in and provides the protection you need against the sun. It smells decent. It's good but the price tag is a bit high for my liking. I think you can find cheaper sunscreen to do the same job.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Overall good product! Doesn't smell like sunscreen and applies like a regular moisturizer. Still has that white tint to it and can get a little oily. I would still recommend to try for those hot days!
Salem C.
I recently received this in one of my makeup subscription boxes and haven't been able to put it down! I love this sunscreen! It doesn't feel like an ordinary sunscreen that's heavy, it's light and doesn't feel like you have anything on!
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
Everything Tarte makes is amazing I always feel like reviews for their products are unnecessary and silly but then I remember there are people out there who are insane and havnt tried then yet! Tastes sunscreen is just another example of how amazing their line of products are. Tarte is all about natural beauty and taking care of your skin. Even their makeup is all about enhancing your beauty and not cakeface although you could do that if you wanted to with layering lol anyways the sunscreen is all ingredients that will help your skin not hurt it I have sensitive skin so if I put sunscreen lotions or oil on my face there is a good chance the next day I will have some acne or at least one big zit not with Tarte they are always so careful to be aware of people with sensitive skin and skin allergies if you havnt tried Tarte yet you must any product you WILL LOVE THEM ALL!!
Amy T.
Orange Park, FL
I received this in one of my sub boxes a few months ago. Living in Florida, it's a good idea to have the extra layer of protection on your face. This works great. It does feel a little much when I add makeup on top, but alone it's great.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I used this every day over the summer. I received it in my Sephora Play! box. I'm not sure if I would repurchase a high end sunscreen when there are so many drugstore options or I can purchase face products with it included.
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Ugh, I love tarte. Everything is amazing IMO. I got a sample of this sun screen in my order. I was really excited to use it. And I was not disappointed. I loved how it felt on my skin. I'm also picky with sun screen. I need more of this!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?