BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12078)
Buy on Sephora
Kumar P.
Pensacola, FL
Great Sunscreen protects from ultraviolet rays and harmful radiation of sun great at Beachside good for adults all free and disappears in no time water resistant And very light I like the product and may buy it again I might want to use some other brands as well
Kate L.
It's a great facial sunscreen. It does leave you're face a bit oily and I would definitely want more protection than spf 30. I would probably use it again even though I don't love it. I recommend it if you have limited other options. I got it online at sephora.
Laura M.
Phoenixville, PA
I got a sample packet of this stuff when i ordered off of tarte's website. To me, it's just a normal sunscreen. I didn't find it any more special or amazing than my regular sunscreen. I also didn't get a big enough sample to try it everywhere, so i'm mixed on it.
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this product. I love the packaging. The purple is super cute. I love how they don’t test on animals! It’s super light weight and you can wear it by itself or under a foundation/ tinted moisturizer! I wear sunscreen everyday to protect my skin and this is perfect! Highly recommend!
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I bought this because I needed a physical sunscreen. I have systemic lupus so I have to wear sunscreen daily. I really liked this one, it didn't burn or irritate my skin the way some others do. It absorbed quickly and left my skin perfect for makeup application. I also really liked the soft, pleasant scent!
Sarah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Putting any type of sunscreen on my face would normally make it break out and be very hard to contain for 1-2 weeks after use. However, this kind of of sunscreen has NEVER done that to my skin. It is one of my summer go-to products that I couldn't live without!
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I am the BIGGEST fan of tarte products
I literally can’t preach enough
They are awesome for my sensitive skin
They are an amazing company
Constant sales and coupons when you belong to there website
I’m not one to LOVE make up companies but tarte is my go to!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I recieved this recently and did try it. I liked the SPF factor, but did not like the oil on my face. Living in AZ makes it nearly impossible to use oil since it adds to the sweat and causes my makeup to melt. I prefer using SPF tinted moisturizers on my face.
Vera R.
Reseda, CA
Really enjoy this product! I'm a pretty big tarte fan to begin with because their products are natural and vegan they are fairly gentle on the skin and at an affordable price point. I'd really recommend trying this you get a 30spf and the bottle is super cute!
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love this sunscreen because the smell is not overwhelming like some other sunscreens that smell like chemicals and because I know tarte uses only natural stuff in all of there products I don't have to worry about damaging my skin when I use this sun screen
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back