BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer V.
Loma Linda, CA
It's always great to have protection from the sun. It's always nice to have a specific sunscreen for your face. I really love this product.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
First time using this and i fell in love and can we just talk about how great it smells! Omg heaven! Also works great underneath my makeup!
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
I am obsessed with everything tarte. This smells great and I wish they made it in 50 spf for extra coverage. Perfect for a day at the beach
Paige T.
Lincoln, WA
Love to use this sunscreen right before I put on my primer it's a great base that goes with makeup and does not break down your foundation!
Brianne F.
Griffin, GA
This is my favorite thing to wear under my makeup. I can be out all day and not burn, which is a miracle for me because I am sunburn prone.
Tiana P.
My favorite facial sunscreen! Good to wear when your going out on a sunny day. Also good for dry skin UNDER your foundation.(like a primer)
Mary E.
Gainesville, VA
I LOVE this sunscreen! It's very lightweight and easy to apply. I can wear it under and over my makeup. I sometimes mix with my foundation.
Nancy P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love tarte products and I need to use a facial sunscreen and this product felt light not greasy and easily wear makeup over the sunscreen
Victoria H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Was new to this product got this as a sample and I absolutely love it. As soon as I was done with the Sample I bought the full size product
Krystal M.
Rosedale, MD
Don't use a lot if sunscreen on my face or when I'm not at the beach, but this was a good option to pick up. It wasn't sticky and smelled nice
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?