BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI
If I could recommend just one skin-saver for all it would be this. Easy to apply and reapply. Melts seamlessly into skin for use with foundation or nothing at all. Not greasy or smelly. I wear it everyday all year round in the Midwest.
Hannah S.
Philadelphia, PA
This sunscreen barely felt like sunscreen at all. I have lupus and have to wear something daily and I barely remembered I was even wearing this it’s so sheer. I am a repeat user now. It gives great protection while not drying you out.
vanessa k.
It does not smell bad it actually smells good. I was concerned about it breaking my face out or causing dryness it did not. If your makeup doesn't have SPF you need to try this or if your makeup doesn't have enough for your skin type.
Haley W.
This is a decent high end sunscreen. It applies well and if you let it dry for a bit can be placed under makeup. I have never burned using this. But if I am spending money on Sunscreen I would rather get the Murad or Supergoop on
Penny H.
Great sunscreen. I was first introduced to it in a Glossybox. It's not sticky or tacky when applied. It is cruelty free and smells great. Would purchase again. It's a more high end product and is a little pricey but worth the amount you pay for it.
Christina S.
I love the whole package for this sunscreen! The bottle is cute and easy to find with the bright purple. It's targeted for you face so you don't have to be concerned about breakouts or it burning your eyes. The price point is just right!
Elaine  L.
I had a little sample of this and brought it with me to California. While my arms and hands burned, my face was perfectly fine (minus a small spot on my nose where I missed). I would definitely purchase a full sized of this product.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I really like this product! The scent does not linger and it is very moisturizing as well I received it in a subscription box and though I normally would not spend this much on sunscreen, once I am done with this bottle I would consider buying it again.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Love this! I received it in a subscription box and it is amazing! It works great, its lightweight and it doesn't have that annoying sunscreen smell. Plus its all natural. What is there not to love?! Will definitely be buying ore when I run out.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
I don't know if I would say this works or not. I tried it but I normally wear my makeup without this on and it last all day. Sooo unless you just have the extra cash around or if you're using drug store make up that doesn't last as long use this and i guess for protection too
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?