BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
The Tarte Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum spf 30 is amazing. It's lightweight and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or greasy. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. I never get sunburnt with it on. It moisturizers my face and protects it.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I bought this because I needed a physical sunscreen. I have systemic lupus so I have to wear sunscreen daily. I really liked this one, it didn't burn or irritate my skin the way some others do. It absorbed quickly and left my skin perfect for makeup application. I also really liked the soft, pleasant scent!
Kumar P.
Pensacola, FL
Great Sunscreen protects from ultraviolet rays and harmful radiation of sun great at Beachside good for adults all free and disappears in no time water resistant And very light I like the product and may buy it again I might want to use some other brands as well
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I am the BIGGEST fan of tarte products
I literally can’t preach enough
They are awesome for my sensitive skin
They are an amazing company
Constant sales and coupons when you belong to there website
I’m not one to LOVE make up companies but tarte is my go to!
Maya S.
Me encanta cosméticos Tarte y honestamente me gustaría tener el dinero para comprar todos sus productos, ya que incluso puede hacer pantalla de sol increíble! Esta pequeña botella púrpura linda contiene un gran protector del sol que consiga el trabajo hecho y no irrita mi piel como muchos.
Vera R.
Reseda, CA
Really enjoy this product! I'm a pretty big tarte fan to begin with because their products are natural and vegan they are fairly gentle on the skin and at an affordable price point. I'd really recommend trying this you get a 30spf and the bottle is super cute!
Jacqui L.
This sunscreen works wonders! It is super long lasting and very effective. I am a frequent user of this product and would not change for anything. Customers will not be disappointed, it is available at many local supermarkets and is an overall gold product.
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
I really loved this product! I used it mostly as a primer before putting my make up on and it really worked well with my smash box foundation. I also used it in the summer as a face sun lotion and it really helped!!!
Kat J.
Just a generic sunscreen in my opinion... You could probably find other options just as good for less money. I do like that it isn't a chemical sunscreen and it didn't clog my pores, but like I said, there are cheaper options out there that meet the same requirements. 3 stars.
Sophia M.
92591
I absolutely love this product!! The base is not too oily and feels amazing on my skin. I like knowing I'm using spf on the daily and this product is just right. I don't get that heavy feeling like I do with other moisturizers. I will buy again when I run out.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora