BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Sara B.
Tempe, AZ
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Excellent product! I received it as a sample in a recent subscription box, and I ended up purchasing a bottle after my sample ran dry. Excellent moisturizer, excellent protection against the sun’s harmful rays, and I like the way my makeup looks when I use it as a primer.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This lotion is amazing it really heals my skin amd tne fact that it haves spf makes it even better i got mines at Target and at a very good price and i am a first user and i as those 5 rated stars look like this us very good product.#Favorite #Staple
Faith C.
Rossville , GA
TARTE IS MY FAVORITE BRAND. IT JUST ALWAYS GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FROM ULTA BEAUTY. IT FOR SURE MET MY EXPECTATIONS PLUS SOME . GREAT VALUE AND NOT REALLY TOO PRICEY. I WOULD RECOMMEDN TO OTHERS FOR SURE. GREAT
Courtney C.
Paris, KY
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen ever! It's a little pricey for sunscreen, but that's what has come to be expected from high end brands, & you get what you pay for. I definitely didn't get burned, & it smelled amazing! It was also very hydrating which I loved.
Valerie V.
Garden City, KS
Good sunscreen applies on very smoothly. Is does it's job by protecting your skin from the sun. I bought it online because got recommended to do so. I purchased it late in summer but will buy again once the summer begins.
Autumn C.
Lexington , KY
tarte is my favorite brand of anything so I decided to try this new face sunscreen. I love how effective this product is. I bought it directly from the tarte website and although a bit pricey, I thought it was a great value. i'll definitely be buying this sunscreen again!
Emily E.
Maineville, OH
I received this in a Sephora Favorites over the summer and I wasn't overly impressed. I prefer more water based sunscreens under my makeup. This would be okay if it wasn't on your face, or if you weren't wearing makeup.
Fariha R.
Elmont, NY
Tarte is the best at Vegan skincare. I received this as a gift from my friend and I really liked the way it feels on my skin. I'm usually not very fond of sunscreens because of all the greasy heavy feel,but this one is just the opposite. I love it and will buy again
Kacey O.
Charleston , SC
Great sunscreen for sensitive skin. Applies easily with good coverage and can be worn under makeup. Provides good protection against damaging sun. Lasted through sweating and light activity, may not be a good option if swimming or for more intense physical activity.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back