BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin K.
Friendswood, TX
Got this in the Sephora travel bag and I first off the smell doesn't smell like sunscreen, it smells amazing! 😍 Does the job and I love it!
Lindsay P.
Friendship, WI
I absolutely love all of tartes products but this has got to be my favorite! it keeps skin moisturized and doesn't leave it feeling greasy.
Tiana P.
My favorite facial sunscreen! Good to wear when your going out on a sunny day. Also good for dry skin UNDER your foundation.(like a primer)
Jennifer V.
Loma Linda, CA
It's always great to have protection from the sun. It's always nice to have a specific sunscreen for your face. I really love this product.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
First time using this and i fell in love and can we just talk about how great it smells! Omg heaven! Also works great underneath my makeup!
Brianne F.
Griffin, GA
This is my favorite thing to wear under my makeup. I can be out all day and not burn, which is a miracle for me because I am sunburn prone.
Kelli F.
columbus, Oh
I love tarte anything first off.. second off this isn't too greasy when applied and it has helped out a lot because I'm outside all the time
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
I am obsessed with everything tarte. This smells great and I wish they made it in 50 spf for extra coverage. Perfect for a day at the beach
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
This is a really nice sunscreen lotion & I do really like it but I don't think I will be repurchasing because it's pricey for a small size.
nur G.
It's amazing. Perfect for my skin! I loved it. I have used this a lot and it's so little on the skin. I use this every day before going out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?