BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
One of my favorite sunscreen. It does leave me a little bit of white Cass but I see you work with it it goes away. And I love the fact that has a high SPF are you sick couple times and I enjoy every bit of it would definitely recommend it
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Now this is an amazing product, I like smell and it made my skin feel soft with any greasiness, yes it meant my expectations, I received it in a Sephora play box as a simple and I have repurchased. I would definitely recommend this product
Catherine W.
Columbia, MO
This works about as well as other moisturizing sunblock. Pretty pricey still for sunblock. If you put it on in the cool of your home before going out, its not greasy, but if you are outside in the sun sweating a lot, it seems to be more greasy. Even after wiping the sweat off.
Jessica W.
Ashland , OH
This stuff protects your skin like no other! But of course, you have to reapply so it runs out quickly. You can always use small amounts. I have always bought this at Ulta, so never had it packaged in the mail. Overall, great product!
vanessa k.
It does not smell bad it actually smells good. I was concerned about it breaking my face out or causing dryness it did not. If your makeup doesn't have SPF you need to try this or if your makeup doesn't have enough for your skin type.
Paula L.
Brewton, AL
I love this product so much!! This was the only thing that helped me with my dry skin. It hydrates my skin and give it a smooth feel. A little bit will go a long ways. It's an all purpose oil for all skin types to surely please. Buy this product , it's so worth the price. P.L.
Adrienne W.
Grand Rapids, MI
If I could recommend just one skin-saver for all it would be this. Easy to apply and reapply. Melts seamlessly into skin for use with foundation or nothing at all. Not greasy or smelly. I wear it everyday all year round in the Midwest.
Abby S.
Bottle is gorgeous, it works and smells good compared to other spf lotions. Doesn't feel oily to me. This is my first time using this product. It was gentle enough for my sensitive, dry skin. I love that Tarte is cruelty free, but it's pricey.
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
I took this on vacation with me and was happy that it had protected me from the blazing sun everyday, I didn't burn at all witch is almost never the case with other sun screens. However, when I got back from my trip I noticed the toll it took on my skin, I completely broke out with a million little red bumps on my skiN
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ
I've only used this product a couple of times and so far it's pretty good. It does still have the smell of a sun protector. It's wearable under makeup and isn't too thick. A little goes a long way. If you have oily skin I probably wouldn't apply this on the t zone.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?