BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Becky R.
Mission, TX
This tarte item is super good , I love using it for when I go to the beach or outdoor activities during the summer. I swear by this product!
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
Amazing! My skins feels soft and moisturizes when I use it, protected from the sun and it doesn't cause me to breakout which is even better.
Cassandra V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Not my favorite sunscreen. I found it oily and sticky and it made me break out. How oily the formula felt made it unsuitable for daily wear.
Jasdip K.
Love this for the summer doesn''t leave you dry or too oily. also moisturizes well. did meet my expectations. Love the packaging very fancy.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion, its seriously a summer must have! This product is not sticky at all and glides on skin very good.
Jill G.
Great to use in the summer to protect your sin. It doesn't feel heavy while still providing a lot of protection. Plus the packaging is nice!
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
It goes on well but it has a slight scent to it. I do like it but you have to rub it out well, since the sunscreen is a bit thick and white.
Alex M.
Really moisturizing and protects skin with spf. I use it as a moisturizer before I put my makeup on and it really helps me use less product.
Maggie L.
Wore this all week long under my makeup while on vacation at Disneyworld!! Loved it and it was hydrating and protected my face from sunburn!
Brayan G.
Really good product hydrated the skin from the sun really good and the protection of the this sunblock is really efficient really recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?