BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Not a big fan. The bottle is beautiful and it look gorgeous on my vanity, but the formula leaves my skin so greasy. I have oily skin to begin with and no amount of powder keeps the shine away! For the price, I expect a much better formula, especially from such an esteemed brand.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
The price of this is too expensive for me to buy it. I got it in a monthly value box. It is gentle. It's light. It's like any other sunscreen I think. It's pretty average. I don't think I'd recommend this to others because I just think you are paying for the name.
Aileen T.
I would recommend this to people with skin on my more dry side because I have combination oily skin and layering this on top of my moisturizer made my face really shiny and oily and it wouldn't really soak in. I use Clinique moisturizing gel and that makes my face feel " normal" but when you add this on top it just makes it super oily.
Hillary D.
Rockford
This facial sunscreen rocks! I love the bright purple packaging. The formula is gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. I bought this from Sephora. I adore Tarte's products! The pump on the bottle is a great touch and I would definitely repurchase.
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
This product is very light weight and not greasy at all!!!! I love to apply this as a part of my makeup routine and as my morning beauty it is the best high end sunscreen I have found.I will always reach for it first.tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
Kimberly P.
This product is such an amazing products! Of course like all of Tarte's other products! I love to wear this under my foundation when I know I'll be out in sun and it works wonders! It doesn't feel heavy or oily (I have oily skin)! Definitely recommend!
Brandy W.
absolutely love the girly flirty fragrance of this sunscreen. I got it in my beauty subscription GlossyBox. Although it doesnt seem to last as long as i would like, i truly dont mind reapplying when it smells and feels so wonderous on my skin!
logan j.
san antonio TX
i love this sunscreen it is my favorite . i have used this product a couple times. it's gentle to your skin and very nice. i bought the product from my local HEB . i would buy it again and recommend it
Francesca R.
This is a great sunscreen for all types of skin. Gave it 4 stars because I feel that it does affect the primer that I like to use. I prefer to use a sunscreen that soaks into the skin quickly and allows for a water based primer. This one takes a bit longer but honestly is not bad enough for me to stop using. Just a nit-picky comment. :)
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I think this is an average sunscreen.The natural ingredients are the reason I gave it 3 stars but there are better products out there at this price point.It leaves a white cast and just isn’t special in my opinion.I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and I won’t be purchasing a full size.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?