BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ana S.
I absolutely love this! I used it while on vacation as a base, before applying foundation and my face did not feel cakey at all! I received it in one of my monthly boxes and I will be buying it again once I run out! Highly, highly recommend
Danielle G.
The smell of this sunscreen is a 10 out of 10 I know its not about fragrance but this sunscreen doesn't smell like sunscreen haha. it has a very fresh scent and sinks right into the skin, I need to repurchase this it is definitely a keeper !
Jenifer R.
I was worried this Sunscreen would make my face feel sticky or nasty, but actually it sinks in like a lotion and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Seeps into the skin so I don't need to blot with a tissue before applying my makeup either.
Michelle m.
Sharpsburg, MD
I mean, there are truly no words! This is everything! I love this sunscreen. It is my must have for the summer days and I use it almost everyday! It's so clean feeling on the skin, not too heavy and sticky. And doesn't break my skin out or cause any irritation. Must must must have!
Rebecca P.
Sound Beach, NY
I love this sun screen! I first got a sample of this and I fell in love! Not oily or greasy on the skin and I didn't get burned on my face. My face is extremely sensitive to the sun even with sunscreen but this one worked and I didn't burn!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I use this sunscreen on my face and it does not leave a greasy film on my face like some sunscreens. It also does not break my face out or make my makeup go on weird.

Kelly B.
Davenport, FL
Perfect size for carrying in your purse! This came in a subscription box that I pay for and I was really happy because I love Tarte products. Factor 30 is as low as I go these day, and the fact that it's a spray is definitely in its favor.
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
Best sunscreen around! Smells great and goes on so smooth. It's not super oily and it leaves your skin feeling light and manageable. It's a little pricey but you are paying for great quality and it lasts so much longer than others like it.
Maggie C.
I'm fair skinned so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I'm outside. I really like this one by tarte, but I have to say, as much I go through sunscreen, I can't see paying as much as this one is on a regular basis. But it is pretty great!
Devon I.
Central Point, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E. THIS SUNSCREEN!! It melts into your skin like a dream. Pleasant non abrasive smell. Very lightweight and almost watery! It looks super cute and fabulous in my collection too. Gotta have that sun protection!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?