BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Breannan P.
This sunscreen has helped me so much! I was recently prescribed a topical treatment that has made my skin very sensitive to sunlight so I have been using this! It's perfect especially for right now during  summer when I want to go to the pool or go outside without worrying about my skin being irritated and sunburnt from my current topical!
Lauradale M.
Valley Stream, NY
I haven't really put this to the test yet but the first time I used it made my face feel oily and sticky, I have oily skin and the last thing I want is my skin to feel more oily.
Melinda P.
Summerville, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
I like this sunscreen lotion, but it is a bit pricey for what you get. It was my first time purchasing it. It does offer great coverage against the sun, but I feel it is very thin and watery. No I would not purchase again, but yes it did its job.
logan j.
san antonio TX
i love this sunscreen it is my favorite . i have used this product a couple times. it's gentle to your skin and very nice. i bought the product from my local HEB . i would buy it again and recommend it
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
The price of this is too expensive for me to buy it. I got it in a monthly value box. It is gentle. It's light. It's like any other sunscreen I think. It's pretty average. I don't think I'd recommend this to others because I just think you are paying for the name.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I think this is an average sunscreen.The natural ingredients are the reason I gave it 3 stars but there are better products out there at this price point.It leaves a white cast and just isn’t special in my opinion.I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and I won’t be purchasing a full size.
Sierra K.
Columbus , OH
Nothing special about this sun screen. It seems to be regular sunscreen very comparable to something you could get for way less and target or a drugstore. The bottle is convenient and it works, but I won't be spending the money to buy the full size.
Hannah G.
powell, TN
Tarte is always SPOT ON WITH PACKAGING. People tell you you dont need sunscreen year round but you do. And this is like a fancy sunscreen per say. I personally love the smell of all Tarte products. They are my favorite company so far when it comes to make up.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This stuff smells so good and I love that it doesn't have flashback because I always put it on my face before doing my makeup. Sunscreen is so important and this is one of my most favorite sunscreens that I own and the price is pretty good too
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?