BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I love that it goes on so smoothly. It doesn't make my face oily through ou the day. I think it is a little pricey. It is gentle on the skin and It does a good job protecting the skin while giving my skin a nice glow. I am not sure if it needs improvement or not yet since I just bought it.
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good lightweight lotion with sunscreen. I like how light it is I feel like it goes on easily under my makeup. I wasn't a fan of the smell of the lotion and I feel like the sunscreen wasn't the best.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too expensive in my eyes. But, it was very useful but didn't last too long. Good product, just wish it was bigger and lasted longer. I bought this offline on the website and i would kinda recommend to others.
Autumn T.
Sanford, ME
I always keep this on hand to use under my makeup if none of my other producta have spf. A thin layer after moisturizers and serums but before primers seems to do the trick without wrecking my makeup. And my sensitive skin haa no problem with it!
Good product ! I received a sample of this and it did it's job . I wore this under my make up and it didn't interfere with my makeups performance throughout the day .
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen. I use it all the time. I'll wear it underneath my makeup. I actually received this in my Glossybox before. It's a great face sunscreen. Definitely need to try it if you haven't already.
Sarah B.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
TarteGaurd!! Yes!!! This does not make my skin look oily, doesn't burn my eyes, doesn't drip, and blends incredibly under makeup. And it doesn't really smell like sunscreen!!!! When I put Brighter Days on top of this my makeup looks flawless.
Ashley M.
OH MY GOD. I AM SO OBSESSED WITH TARTES LINE PERIOD. THE PACKAGING R U SRS RIGHT. NOW. LADIES GO GO GO AND BUY AFTER USING I HAVE FOUR NOW. I LITERALLY BOOGHT FOUR WHO DOES THAT. IM SO OBSESSED. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS AND EVERU TARTE PRODUCT
Elisabeth B.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen! I got a sample in my ipsy bag and it's my absolute favorite, I repurchased. It's perfect for the beach and simple makeup summer days. It's lightweight and does not break out your skin!
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this sunscreen perfect for my skin that tends to be very sensitive and it is not too greasy which makes it extra amazing deff would be buying again and I would totally recommend to a friend and the price is 👍
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?