BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Angelina H.
Really strong sunscreen smell besides that worked wonders didn't burn at all and moisturizered my nose. Was very effective and nice and gentle on your face didn't cause break out would definitely buy again!
Genesis J.
I got lucky to receive this product with my subscription box. Before that I was debating on purchasing the sunscreen for a very long time but never did. Now that I have it I love it and it's a great sunscreen. The packaging is really cute also.
Sabrina R.
Pitman, NJ
Sunscreen is an essential for healthy skin. This Quick drying formula that lays great under makeup. Cute packaging and nice sized. Little pricy but you're paying for the name. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
I applied this on a day I was going to be outside a lot. I was outside for about 4 hours, in the sun. I think that this worked very well for protection against the sun rays. I do however think it is a bit pricey for a lotion. Although I am a pretty cheap person.
Brandy W.
absolutely love the girly flirty fragrance of this sunscreen. I got it in my beauty subscription GlossyBox. Although it doesnt seem to last as long as i would like, i truly dont mind reapplying when it smells and feels so wonderous on my skin!
Olivia S.
pittsburgh
This is my go-to sunscreen for my face. I had a hard time finding a sunscreen that didn't have a weird smell, didn't make my break out, and didn't leave a white tint. This sunscreen doesn't do any of that and has an spf of 30 which is perfect.
Francesca R.
This is a great sunscreen for all types of skin. Gave it 4 stars because I feel that it does affect the primer that I like to use. I prefer to use a sunscreen that soaks into the skin quickly and allows for a water based primer. This one takes a bit longer but honestly is not bad enough for me to stop using. Just a nit-picky comment. :)
Thu N.
Westminster
This is a physical sunscreen, as expected, it leaves white cast on my face, which I very dislike. The texture is thick and oily, and sticky once applied. It doesn't smell pleasantly either. After 1 month of continuously usage, a lot of small white heads appear onto my face. No better than any drugstore sunscreen, even tho it priced $15+
Kris K.
Lakeside , CA
I got this in my glossy box and it's amazing! It's not at all greasy or oily and has a nice scent. I feel that it really helps protect me skin during the hot summer months! It may be it a little expensive but it's totally worth it if you want to try something new.
Eden L.
Horrible reaction to this.. thankful I got it in a subscription box & didnt pay for the privilege of 3 days of red & peeling skin. For the record, i wasnt in the sun much that day, and the reaction started within half an hour of exposure to whatever is in it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?