BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
momo o.
Montreal, QC
I got this a sample and have been using it for a week. I find it a bit greasy and tacky. I have oily skin and this doesn't work for me. My skin broke out two days. It doesn't sit nicely under make up. I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
I like this sunscreen lotion, but it is a bit pricey for what you get. It was my first time purchasing it. It does offer great coverage against the sun, but I feel it is very thin and watery. No I would not purchase again, but yes it did its job.
Brittany L.
I love this product! Tarte is such an amazing company that uses only amazing ingredients, so you know when you're out there sweating and your pores are opening up that no harsh chemicals are seeping in to clog your pores and make you break out.
Breannan P.
This sunscreen has helped me so much! I was recently prescribed a topical treatment that has made my skin very sensitive to sunlight so I have been using this! It's perfect especially for right now during  summer when I want to go to the pool or go outside without worrying about my skin being irritated and sunburnt from my current topical!
Genesis J.
I got lucky to receive this product with my subscription box. Before that I was debating on purchasing the sunscreen for a very long time but never did. Now that I have it I love it and it's a great sunscreen. The packaging is really cute also.
Melinda P.
Summerville, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I have only use this like twice but from what I used is same like it done a great job got the job done I feel like it’s a tad on the pricey range can be a little lower as in it being sunscreen but also I think it worked really well for the most part
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
A nice sunscreen for the face, but for me, it's a little greasy. I wouldn't say it's horrible, but, I have used better facial sunscreens. It did however protect my skin from the sun, which was nice. I would say they could make the formula just a tad lighter.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product to look gray to make everything amazing used over the summer didn't get a sunburn at all I met my expectations recommend it to everyone who is effective but there is room for improvement the packaging was OK but could be better
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I love this sunscreen! I received this as a sample from a past purchase and I find that it is the perfect facial sunscreen. Not too thick, the scent isn't overpowering and it works nicely under foundation. I wish the full size bottle wasn't so expensive otherwise I would purchase as I like it so much!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?