BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelly C.
Really great quality sunscreen that I use every day. Living in Southern California I'm always in need of sunscreen and there's always protect my skin. The only thing that I would change is the scent. This is a great product for a great price.
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
This sun screen works so well and keeps my skin so soft and smooth all day long. Even in the heat and sun it doesn't melt it off. It helps
So much as a moisturizer and a sun screen. Tarte never let me down!!
Amy T.
Orange Park, FL
I received this in one of my sub boxes a few months ago. Living in Florida, it's a good idea to have the extra layer of protection on your face. This works great. It does feel a little much when I add makeup on top, but alone it's great.
Nicole D.
Pearland , TX
Beautiful sunscreen! Beautiful purple packaging bottle! I put this on every day before my moisturizer. This helps for anti aging and sun damage. My facial lady tells me you should wear sunscreen every day! This is affordable & beautiful!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I got a sample of this sunscreen and I did enjoy it. This sunscreen works great under makeup. While it does feel a little greasy on my oily skin, it is bearable and the slight tackiness seems to help with makeup application. While I did like it, I will not buy the full size due to having less expensive options that are mattifying.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Overall good product! Doesn't smell like sunscreen and applies like a regular moisturizer. Still has that white tint to it and can get a little oily. I would still recommend to try for those hot days!
Salem C.
I recently received this in one of my makeup subscription boxes and haven't been able to put it down! I love this sunscreen! It doesn't feel like an ordinary sunscreen that's heavy, it's light and doesn't feel like you have anything on!
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
Everything Tarte makes is amazing I always feel like reviews for their products are unnecessary and silly but then I remember there are people out there who are insane and havnt tried then yet! Tastes sunscreen is just another example of how amazing their line of products are. Tarte is all about natural beauty and taking care of your skin. Even their makeup is all about enhancing your beauty and not cakeface although you could do that if you wanted to with layering lol anyways the sunscreen is all ingredients that will help your skin not hurt it I have sensitive skin so if I put sunscreen lotions or oil on my face there is a good chance the next day I will have some acne or at least one big zit not with Tarte they are always so careful to be aware of people with sensitive skin and skin allergies if you havnt tried Tarte yet you must any product you WILL LOVE THEM ALL!!
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Ugh, I love tarte. Everything is amazing IMO. I got a sample of this sun screen in my order. I was really excited to use it. And I was not disappointed. I loved how it felt on my skin. I'm also picky with sun screen. I need more of this!
Hannah G.
I received a few samples of this with some of my orders from Tarte. I've used it after moisturizing and before primer and it does a nice job of preventing sunburn and damage. I really like this product, though I am not sure if I think it is completely necessary in my routine.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?