BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan C.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box last summer. I am very pale and burn easily so I'm always looking for a good sunscreen. I used this one on my face and it was nice and not very oily. I can get similar ones though at the drugstore that work just as well.
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I've received a few samples of these and I liked them. Seemed to work very well and makeup went on great on top of it. It was a lot more expensive than what I would spend on just a regular face sunscreen so I can't say that I would for sure buy it again. But do recommend.
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
I usually get burned pretty bad when I've been outside for too long, so I used this for a day out to an amusement park and I surprisingly only got burnt on the places I didn't use this such as my shoulders, and my forearms. I'm not too fond of the smell but it's sunscreen
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
It doesn't work very well it goes away very fast and it is very gentle but it very light it's pricey for it to be sunscreen I bought it at ultra but honestly cheep brands do better than this and no I don't recommend to others
Ashley T.
San diego, CA
Sunscreens or products heavy in sunscreen tend to irritate my skin a lot. Usually they will go on fine but after it sinks in and I'm out and about, I will get lots of stinging from under my makeup. This product is so cute, gentle and did not give me that issue whatsoever.
Tabitha E.
EL CAJON, CA
love this for a sunscreen to wear under your makeup. you do not have a greasy oily feel under your makeup. I received this in a sample size and you do not have to use a lot of product to cover your face. The smell is faint and it did not cause any irritation to my skin.
Anna O.
Bremerton, WA
My favorite sunscreen by far. I use it everyday it's light weight and doesn't have that heavy sunscreen feel to it and it doesn't give you flash back. I haven't had any issues using it under my makeup. It's the only sunscreen I use on my face and I'll continue to use it!
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Kailee S.
Rockwall, TX
When you as fair as I am a good high end sunscreen product is a must this one is light weight dull coverage and long lasting so I recommend and it has a good scent as well so go buy this tarte product and many more bc I love tarte and their eyeshadows 😂
Druzila G.
I love tarts, and I loved this sunscreen at first. I do have oily/combo skin so after a while I had to stop using it. I still use it, just not every day because my oils will seep through easily. I like to use it for the winter months, and when I don't apply makeup.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back