BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Candice S.
I received a sample of this from my Sephora play box and I love it. It's not greasy and it only has a light scent that isn't too overpowering.
Cassandra E.
Beachwood, NJ
I absolutely love my Tarteguard SPF 30! It's small enough that I can throw it in any bag while on the go and always be protected from the sun!
Jess W.
Cocoa, FL
Packaging was beautiful and works amazing. I didn't have any concerns for this product before use and I still don't after using it many times.
Jody M.
Madison, WI
Nice light scent and it goes on very smooth. I wouldn't have known it was sunscreen based on the consistency. I like it using it under makeup.
Priscilla N.
El paso, TX
I received this product on one of my beauty boxes that I am subscribed to and I liked it. It smells nice, a little pricey for my taste though.
Alexis M.
Senatobia, MS
I liked it itit didn't feel cakey or heavy on my skin but covered my skin very well which is exactly what I needed since I'm very fair skinned
Fatima R.
San Jose, CA
i like to use this before i apply my make up so i don't get sun burn and usually it doesn't break me out too much. i would totally reproaches.
I've used this product many times it applies really evenly and smoothly and it doesn't smell disgusting like some others I've purchased before
Daisy D.
Fort Eustis, VA
Cute packaging. Did not use it much but it was alright. Probably will not buy again bc I'm not a big fan of sunscreens unless its summer time.
I've only used this once while I went to the beach with my friends. And it gave me a good amount of sun protection the packaging was so cute !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?