BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sierra K.
Columbus , OH
Nothing special about this sun screen. It seems to be regular sunscreen very comparable to something you could get for way less and target or a drugstore. The bottle is convenient and it works, but I won't be spending the money to buy the full size.
Elizabeth A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Not a big fan. The bottle is beautiful and it look gorgeous on my vanity, but the formula leaves my skin so greasy. I have oily skin to begin with and no amount of powder keeps the shine away! For the price, I expect a much better formula, especially from such an esteemed brand.
Olivia S.
Greensburg, PA
This is my go-to sunscreen for my face. I had a hard time finding a sunscreen that didn't have a weird smell, didn't make my break out, and didn't leave a white tint. This sunscreen doesn't do any of that and has an spf of 30 which is perfect.
Leslie C.
Absolutely love this product! It has a faint sunscreen smell but it's not strong and it goes away once the product is applied. It's very hydrating and it's just a great product and a must have staple for summer!
stefania p.
Los Angeles
My friend has this and I have tried it a couple of times and it really does the same thing a sunscreen would do. Thise is mostly for applying to your face because there is not enough product to apply to your entire body multiple times like an actualy sunblock.
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
Love this product! I have always hated wearing sunscreen on my face because it makes it so greasy and ruins my makeup. This is not the case with this product! It goes on under my makeup so smoothly I don't even know it's there. Great product
Andrea I.
The TARTE Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 has quickly become one of my go-to facial sunscreens this summer. I love the bright colored packaging! It didn't feel heavy or greasy on my face, even when I re-apply every couple of hours. Reasonable price, too!
Sarah N.
First off packaging. SPF is boring but the purple bottle is awesome. There's the rubber protective sleeve. It's a good feel, it's a physical spf so it's safer for the skin but I wouldn't recommend to dark skin unless they put makeup on top.
Michelle m.
Sharpsburg, MD
I mean, there are truly no words! This is everything! I love this sunscreen. It is my must have for the summer days and I use it almost everyday! It's so clean feeling on the skin, not too heavy and sticky. And doesn't break my skin out or cause any irritation. Must must must have!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I love this sunscreen. It's creamy and easy to rub in and provides the protection you need against the sun. It smells decent. It's good but the price tag is a bit high for my liking. I think you can find cheaper sunscreen to do the same job.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?