BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jorji B.
Columbia, TN
The best sunscreen for my face that I have ever used! No white cast, no irritating breakouts, it's just so good. This is a must have for summer
Very good product !! Especially with it being SPF that's always a bonus , you can buy it at Sephora or even order it online. Very great product
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I am absolutely in love with this product. The smell is wonderful and does the job so well it is worth every penny spent. I highly recommend it
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV
This sunscreen doesn't have a typical smell to it. I felt like I had to apply again and again but over all it was a nice product. Moisturizing.
marissa c.
Tarts is an amazing brand. I would initially never think to go to them for sunscreen but I'm glad I did. It's long lasting and smells amazing.
Blanca C.
Hughson
This tarte product is the best wont leave withougt applying this sunscreen works good and stays even with all the sweat from a hot summer day.
Emily H.
Pasadena, CA
This is an excellent sun screen. I live in California and always have to wear sun protection. This one isn't greasy or have undesirable smell.
nanette p.
Palmdale, CA
ITS VERY PRETECTIVE AND IT HELPS A LOT I LOVE IT AND I HOPE U WILL TO I GOT IF FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND LOVED IT EVER SINCE AND BEAUTIFUL PACKIGIMG
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Full coverage all day and does not clogs pours. I love that I could just throw it in my purse and apply it or apply before I put on my makeup.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Has good consistency , very smooth and sleek. Very gentle on skin. Packing is pretty easy to get into . The color is so cute , not too pricey.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?