BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
This sun screen works so well and keeps my skin so soft and smooth all day long. Even in the heat and sun it doesn't melt it off. It helps
So much as a moisturizer and a sun screen. Tarte never let me down!!
Amy T.
Orange Park, FL
I received this in one of my sub boxes a few months ago. Living in Florida, it's a good idea to have the extra layer of protection on your face. This works great. It does feel a little much when I add makeup on top, but alone it's great.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I used this every day over the summer. I received it in my Sephora Play! box. I'm not sure if I would repurchase a high end sunscreen when there are so many drugstore options or I can purchase face products with it included.
Jodie H.
Harwich, MA
Ugh, I love tarte. Everything is amazing IMO. I got a sample of this sun screen in my order. I was really excited to use it. And I was not disappointed. I loved how it felt on my skin. I'm also picky with sun screen. I need more of this!
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Overall good product! Doesn't smell like sunscreen and applies like a regular moisturizer. Still has that white tint to it and can get a little oily. I would still recommend to try for those hot days!
Angie P.
Flushing, MI
This was surprisingly moisturizing for a lotion/sunscreen. Most sunscreens leave a greasy feel to skin where as this one you forget it's even a sunscreen. Made my face feel very soft. As most foundations have sunscreen in them, I didn't really see a need for this product though.
Nicole D.
Pearland , TX
Beautiful sunscreen! Beautiful purple packaging bottle! I put this on every day before my moisturizer. This helps for anti aging and sun damage. My facial lady tells me you should wear sunscreen every day! This is affordable & beautiful!
Lauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Had a sample size sent to me with a purchase -- goes on well, absorbs quickly and easily, not too greasy, smells great. My only issue is that it's definitely not waterproof, so it's not ideal for a beach or pool day. really great sun protection if you plan on staying dry, though!
Michelle H.
This sunscreen smells good. It isn't too thick, which I hate. It rubs in very easily. I originally received this as a sample with my order from tarte.com, and would buy again if I ever run out of the millions of sunscreens I already own.
Catherine W.
Columbia, MO
This works about as well as other moisturizing sunblock. Pretty pricey still for sunblock. If you put it on in the cool of your home before going out, its not greasy, but if you are outside in the sun sweating a lot, it seems to be more greasy. Even after wiping the sweat off.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?