BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jorji B.
Columbia, TN
The best sunscreen for my face that I have ever used! No white cast, no irritating breakouts, it's just so good. This is a must have for summer
Brandy L.
Raleigh, NC
Light weight sunscreen that goes on smoothly and feels nice on the skin. I have very fair skin and this protects it from the harsh summer rays.
Lydia K.
Charleston, WV
This sunscreen doesn't have a typical smell to it. I felt like I had to apply again and again but over all it was a nice product. Moisturizing.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I am absolutely in love with this product. The smell is wonderful and does the job so well it is worth every penny spent. I highly recommend it
Bailey D.
Midlothian, VA
Works great really protects my skin from the sun and doesn't leave an oily feeling! Goes great under my makeup and doesn't change how it wears!
Very good product !! Especially with it being SPF that's always a bonus , you can buy it at Sephora or even order it online. Very great product
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I just started using this and really like it. I need a daily sunscreen for under my foundation and I like that this doesn't roll up on my face.
Daisy D.
Fort Eustis, VA
Cute packaging. Did not use it much but it was alright. Probably will not buy again bc I'm not a big fan of sunscreens unless its summer time.
Jody M.
Madison, WI
Nice light scent and it goes on very smooth. I wouldn't have known it was sunscreen based on the consistency. I like it using it under makeup.
Fatima R.
San Jose, CA
i like to use this before i apply my make up so i don't get sun burn and usually it doesn't break me out too much. i would totally reproaches.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?