BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lety G.
Honestly love this sunscreen very much. It work really good and it would help protect you from the skin. It would give you very good protection.
Paula M.
To me this is a new brand and just recently I've been Santonian a lot of their products so far everything is pretty good I like to Scotian a lot
Ayat A.
This is perfect for everyday use and i love how lightweight it is! This is great for any skin type and foundation applies smoothly on top of it.
Lena D.
Garland
I usually don't put sunscreen on but when I do I use this because it actually helps. And I've haven't got burn one bit and the smell is amazing.
riss l.
Euless, TX
I love this. I don't use it as its actual purpose though. I like to use it as a primor. I notice that it makes my makeup last throughout the day
Cassandra O.
Pharr, TX
This sunscreen keeps my face smelling amazing and it really protects my skin as well. I highly recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin.
Kassandra R.
Belle Glade, FL
It's ok.. I mean its a sunscreen. Definitely could find a cheaper alternative. It does the job and doesn't leave a sticky feeling when it dries.
Michaela G.
Fairmont, WV
It was really nice! I don't burn easy, but I wear it just in case! It doesn't sit heavy on the face and doest make your face look really white!
Kelliye M.
Lake Charles, LA
Hands down best sunscreen I've ever used. Kinda pricey but so worth it! Smells better than normal sunscreens and would recommend it to everyone!
Gladys P.
I like It, helps you maintain the moisture on your skin while it protects you from Sun damage, in Not the best but you feel how It really works
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?