BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jeanette L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this moisturizer! Sunscreen is something I try to wear daily and this feels lightweight but also provides enough moisture for my skin. Does not leave a white cast which can be a problem with some SPF moisturizers I've used in the past.
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
This is my holy grail sunscreen for my face. It works well, doesn't mess with my makeup when put on before makeup, doesn't clog my pores and feels great on the skin. I have a large bottle on my vanity and a small travel sized one in my purse.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This stuff smells so good and I love that it doesn't have flashback because I always put it on my face before doing my makeup. Sunscreen is so important and this is one of my most favorite sunscreens that I own and the price is pretty good too
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I got this in my glossy box and it's amazing! It's not at all greasy or oily and has a nice scent. I feel that it really helps protect me skin during the hot summer months! It may be it a little expensive but it's totally worth it if you want to try something new.
Starlah E.
HARRISBURG, PA
I applied this on a day I was going to be outside a lot. I was outside for about 4 hours, in the sun. I think that this worked very well for protection against the sun rays. I do however think it is a bit pricey for a lotion. Although I am a pretty cheap person.
Lyra A.
Winnetka, CA
I have used this in many subscription boxes. Nothing is totally 5 stars unless it passes my makeup test. This is definitely a great summertime product , the bottle is large and it tends to lean to the pricier side. A very much worthy product to have and put on your face. Just keep in mind your makeup coverage will be a lot more sheer .
logan j.
san antonio TX
i love this sunscreen it is my favorite . i have used this product a couple times. it's gentle to your skin and very nice. i bought the product from my local HEB . i would buy it again and recommend it
Kimberly P.
This product is such an amazing products! Of course like all of Tarte's other products! I love to wear this under my foundation when I know I'll be out in sun and it works wonders! It doesn't feel heavy or oily (I have oily skin)! Definitely recommend!
Olivia S.
Greensburg, PA
This is my go-to sunscreen for my face. I had a hard time finding a sunscreen that didn't have a weird smell, didn't make my break out, and didn't leave a white tint. This sunscreen doesn't do any of that and has an spf of 30 which is perfect.
Sierra K.
Columbus , OH
Nothing special about this sun screen. It seems to be regular sunscreen very comparable to something you could get for way less and target or a drugstore. The bottle is convenient and it works, but I won't be spending the money to buy the full size.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?