BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
On its own it looks very beutiful on the skin yet it irritated my skin . It also does not look or mix good with other facial product. For me this product was deffinitley not my cup of tea. It is grea that it contains spf 30 tho.
Yari 😘.
Bronx, NY
I enjoyed this product very much. It didn’t leave an oily residue like most products. It did meet my expectations and it was very gentle and didn’t irritate the skin. For the size I believe the price was a little pricey.
Jackie J.
This was a good product but a bit pricey for me. It didn’t have a lot of protection but it was good to wear. I used it mainly in the spring time for a little bit of sun. If I wanted a sun kissed look this is the product I used.
Sonal S.
Hydrating but a bit too greasy for me. I have oily skin so it doesn’t sink in nicely before adding makeup. I’m guessing this might be more geared towards those with skin dry. There was no white cast left though, so that was nice.
Jessica B.
San diego, CA
Not your typical sunscreen!
I like this because of its light texture, i felt like it didn't just sit on top of my skin. My body actually soaks it up nicely so i don't look all oily..The sent isn't to strong, i actually like it
Paige W.
I love this because it is in such cute packaging. Like you know when you walk past the isle and see something cute so you just gotta buy it regardless?.... that was me with this product. I haven’t tried it out yet but it looks cute so it’s already a four star product
Yennhi V.
Philanthropy , PA
This is a great option for a physical sunscreen. In the summer I would use this underneath my makeup and it work out fine because it doesn’t give off a white cast which is good and rare to find in a sunscreen. It isn’t greasy or heavy, very light weight on the skin.
Amie B.
Greenwood , IN
Love this moisturizer/ sunscreen it goes so well under makeup because it’s not greasy or heavy at all. Best part is my sensitive skin wasn’t bothered with it like it normally is with sunscreens. Tarts remains a brand to beat!
BoxKraz E.
I love the Tarte proctecting sunscreen, it provides an amazing layer on your skin. When you first apply it you may worry about how white it is, just make sure to massage onto your skin and you will quickly see how it absorbs.
Youa X.
Would love to try this product again cause my skin have became very soft after using it. Started having less acne and red mark on my skin. I also would love to try their newer products and my sister have been loving it since I recommended her some of this face mask.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?