BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keishla E.
I honestly love tarte cosmetics its so great it was my first time using this product and I'll probably use it again. Its very pricey for a small bottle i would only buy this again if maybe the bottle was bigger because it is pricey and it does the same as any drugstore brand. But everyone should try it out and maybe they'll like it differently.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
I love using this lightweight sunscreen! I've already purchased it twice. I first received a sample with my Sephora order and fell in love with it after trying it out. The formula is thin, but buildable in coverage. It does not leave that sticky or greasy feel. I also enjoy that it can be layered under makeup for protection throughout the day!
Marissa R.
New Bedford, MA
I was sent this product in a monthly beauty subscription box and fell in love. I usually find anything with SPF 20+ too greasy for my combination skin but this sunscreen was a great surprise! It has a light feel, absorbs quickly, leaves behind no oily feeling at all, and as far as I can tell it protects my skin wonderfully. Fantastic product.
Jennifer T.
Forest Hills, NY
I received the Tateguard 30 in my Sephora Play box for June. This is the best sunblock for the face that I have tried. It is not sticky or greasy. It sinks into skin easily without leaving a white film on your face and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It is a bit more pricey than something from the drugstore but I think it is worth it.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
I love this product. Although it sometimes makes my forehead slightly oily. I use it under my make up on a daily basis in place of regular lotion usually. I was first attracted to it because of the cute bottle. I like that it is not runny like other face sunscreens i have tried. It is thick so you do not need a lot to cover your entire face.
Alyssa S.
Texarkana, AR
Eh, this is so-so. I got it in either a birchbox, sephora play box, or an ipsy bag last month. It makes my foundation greasy if i apply it underneath my makeup, but if i just leave it on my face by itself, i guess it's okay. It's just confusing because i have dry-normal skin and this makes it so greasy? Ugh it's expensive for what it is too.
Sarah W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love the lightweight feel of this sunscreen. It is great for protecting your body because it is broad spectrum. Also, it is a good moisturizer for when you know you are going to be out in the sun, not just at the pool or beach. The only downfall is it is a bit pricey, but if you are willing to spending the money it is definitely worth it.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
Received a trial size bottle of this product with the Sephora favorites "summer crush".. I love tarte products so I was excited about this! Wore it for a golf tournament on my face, chest and shoulders/arms.. Loved the consistency, smell and just really the product overall.. Never ran into my eyes while sweating and didn't get burnt either!
Kate S.
I love this moisturizer/sunscreen on my face! I use it alone or even apply it before applying my normal makeup and find that it makes a great base for foundation. It does go on a little thicker than my normal moisturizer but I find that my skin responds well to the formula and absorbs it well so there is no greasy feeling after application.
Crissy B.
Works great on my face! I use this before my moisturizer. Not sure if it's suppose to be the other way around but it works for me. I definitely like having this product because a lot of my face products do not have sunblock. I can for get that step which is really bad. But with Tarte's bright pretty bottle, I never forget. So thanks Tarte!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?