BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my fav!!' This your face feeling great and smoothies and radiant and flawless is was my frost time and I fell in love with is I bought it at sephora! I wear under my make it and I have dry skin !
Crystal W.
Brandon, MS
Absolutely amazing! I received a sample in a Tarte order & was blown away! Most sunscreen burns my skin or dries it out! Not this one! It left my skin feeling moisturized & didn't do anything funky with my makeup, like most sunscreens do!! The best!!!
Sydney B.
['New York', 'NY'], NY
I wanted to love this because I love using facial sunscreens since I am so fair. This 100% broke my face out so bad I cannot use it at all. I was really disappointed because I love all of tarte's products. I wouldn't use this if you skin is sensitive.
Jennifer C.
['Ft Lauderdale', 'FL'], FL
I tried this as a little sample and I absolutely loved it, I love the smell and how gentle it is one the face. Most sunscreens leave my face oily and the smell is overpowering this product doesn't do that. Took a star away because of how pricey it is
Katie J.
My go to sunscreen for the summer! This product does an excellent job of protecting my skin and smells amazing! I am so excited to try Tarte's tinted sunscreen! I definitely recommend this product for each days and extra protection under your makeup.
Sara P.
I discovered this from a free sample size, and I wonder how I survived without it.  It goes onto the skin like a dream, and makeup layers over it flawlessly.  No weird smells, and it's not greasy at all.  Would buy again and again!  Tarte knows sunscreen.
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
Smells awesome, which is really important to scent sensitive people like me. I'm pleased with the spf, as well as the moisturizing effects of the sunscreen. It feels nice, hydrates, and makes my skin positively GLOW! All in all, just a great product.
Kayla G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This face lotion is not only a moisturizer but also an amazing sunscreen. You only need to use a little to get the full effect. With an SPF of 30 this should last you all day. You can wear under your makeup to protect you from those harsh UV rays!
Meghan L.
I think this product is great! And I love how a makeup brand came out with a sunscreen. I love using this sunscreen for my face. I do think it is a little pricey but since I only use it on my face I don't use as much of the product. Would buy again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?