BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maya S.
Me encanta cosméticos Tarte y honestamente me gustaría tener el dinero para comprar todos sus productos, ya que incluso puede hacer pantalla de sol increíble! Esta pequeña botella púrpura linda contiene un gran protector del sol que consiga el trabajo hecho y no irrita mi piel como muchos.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I recieved this recently and did try it. I liked the SPF factor, but did not like the oil on my face. Living in AZ makes it nearly impossible to use oil since it adds to the sweat and causes my makeup to melt. I prefer using SPF tinted moisturizers on my face.
Angie W.
A great lightweight sunscreen for daily protection, especially if you live in a climate that is frequently sunny! I love that this sunscreen is non-chemical, but it is really expensive. I tried a sample, because I was headed to southern Utah, the one day I didn't wear it, my face burned!
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
I use this sunscreen all the time even if my foundation already has spf protection in it. Just so I can have that extra protection from the sun. I never feel greasy after using this sunscreen. I have felt it with different brands but definitely not this one.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
LOVE that I know all the ingredients in my sunscreen are all-natural and haven’t been tested on animals! I layer this sunscreen with my moisturizer before I use my foundation. I have oily skin and it doesn’t leave my skin looking or feeling oily at all, WIN!
Val D.
Clearfield, UT
This sunscreen was absolutely amazing! I got a free sample of it and it gave enough SPF to protect my skin from burning while giving me a very nice tan. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to wear sunscreen but, it prevents them from tanning!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Just a generic sunscreen in my opinion... You could probably find other options just as good for less money. I do like that it isn't a chemical sunscreen and it didn't clog my pores, but like I said, there are cheaper options out there that meet the same requirements. 3 stars.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
I have a combo of oily skin and it left me very greasy and would make my makeup look horrible during the day. It's very white and a bit thick so it doesn't absorb well into the skin.Also it has an unpleasant smell. I would not recommend this if you have oily skin. Maybe for dry skin.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
The best sunscreen there ever was. The built in pump makes for easy portioning and not getting sun screen all over the bottle. I usually just set it on a table and pump it into my hand for use. The formula itself smells great and isn't greasy. I love this sunscreen.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love this sunscreen because the smell is not overwhelming like some other sunscreens that smell like chemicals and because I know tarte uses only natural stuff in all of there products I don't have to worry about damaging my skin when I use this sun screen
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?