BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Delia K.
Haughton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all things TARTE, this sunscreen is by far my favorite, It doesn't have a smell or leave sticky residue on your skin like most sunscreens. It is available online @Sephora, @ulta & @tartecosmetics website!
Alissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty pricey but it's nice. It adds some moisture and SPF to my morning routine and it smells nice. I love that it doesn't cast white and it's very gentle.
Ayeh K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I take this sunscreen with me wherever I go and use it about every single day. The smell is not overpowering and it does not leave my skin greasy and oily for too long. Its effective and the packaging is my favorite part.
Colleen E.
Woodridge, IL
I was not very impressed by this product. The smell was overpowering and I felt that it was clogging my pores. I received it as a sample and I would not spend the money to purchase this. I think there are better, more affordable products out there.
Amber G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this at first, but I think it causes me to break out on my face. I'll probably not buy this again once I use it up, but I'll keep it around and use it up.
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
I have used this for so long I repurchase every summer because if I'm gonna buy a sunscreen for my face it's going to be from a cosmetic company not something generic because they know more about the face then others
Yumi S.
Valencia, CA
I have a mini version of this from the Sun Safety kit last year. I like it, I have no complaints. It has a nice smell and it doesn't feel too thick or unpleasant. I am not sure if it works but I just use it to give me protection from the summer sun!
Lillian M.
I love this sunscreen. I received it in a sample and love wearing it to the beach. It has some coverage so it covers up my uneven skin tone and also protects against the sun. I'm not sure it performs better than a drug store bb cream but I do enjoy it!
Lyanne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because it gives me a little color, glow and tannish color and keeps me protected. It also smells amazing and the packaging was very convenient. Aside from that, it does anything any other sunscreen does.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?