BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madison A.
Philadelphia, PA
Just got back from a trip to Jamaica and this was best friend for it! Protects from the sun but still allows for a killer tan. Goes on smooth and doesn't leave a residue on the skin. It also smells AMAZING!!
Brittany G.
new braunfels , TX
I work at a pool and I use this on my face every day. It's essential in my life. I tried it for the first time from an Ipsy bag and I love. I haven't gotten a sunburn once on my face since I started using it.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This si okay it works feat it's just super genetic and I think you could find a better priced sis ceremony lotion so other than that if you really wanna spend this much money I don't think it's rreally worth it
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
I like this sunscreen lotion, but it is a bit pricey for what you get. It was my first time purchasing it. It does offer great coverage against the sun, but I feel it is very thin and watery. No I would not purchase again, but yes it did its job.
Angelina H.
Really strong sunscreen smell besides that worked wonders didn't burn at all and moisturizered my nose. Was very effective and nice and gentle on your face didn't cause break out would definitely buy again!
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product to look gray to make everything amazing used over the summer didn't get a sunburn at all I met my expectations recommend it to everyone who is effective but there is room for improvement the packaging was OK but could be better
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
I love this sunscreen! I received this as a sample from a past purchase and I find that it is the perfect facial sunscreen. Not too thick, the scent isn't overpowering and it works nicely under foundation. I wish the full size bottle wasn't so expensive otherwise I would purchase as I like it so much!
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
This product smells divine and it does the work. I have dry skin during the summer and the tarteguard sunscreen does wonders. Keeps your skin miniaturize and it feels very gentle when you put it on. I would definitely recommend to others.
Breannan P.
This sunscreen has helped me so much! I was recently prescribed a topical treatment that has made my skin very sensitive to sunlight so I have been using this! It's perfect especially for right now during  summer when I want to go to the pool or go outside without worrying about my skin being irritated and sunburnt from my current topical!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?