BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan B.
New Orleans, LA
Tarte is amazing. Their products never disappoint. I tried this because I love their quality and guess what-very pleased! The price is lind of high but it is well worth the purchase. Highly recommend.
Matthew T.
San Mateo
I heard about this product in a Graveyard girl video and decided to give it a try because Bunny liked it. The packaging was very cute and so was the bottle. The product was very oily and never fully obsorbed into my skin. I bought it at sephora. I hope they improve this product!
SAVANNAH G.
Mercedes
It was a high priced item for an okay value. It was effective in the long run but did take time. I bought the item at ulta and like I said high priced. It was gentle but felt sticky to me. Not harsh at all and there could be improvement in the product but overall 3 stars out of 5
Celestreal N.
Piedmont, SC
I used this because it came in a special price skin combo set or something of that sort, but I wouldn’t buy it on its own. I hated the smell, and it was a veryyyy think sunscreen especially on my face. I could tell it was on the whole time and that’s what really killed it for me.
Scout I.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen is good but not my favorite. Not too oily, but still feels a bit too heavy for me. I prefer to use something that feels like I'm wearing nothing and this one I can definitely feel more than others. That said, it's definitely better than a lot of others I've tried!
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
I guess being a huge fan of Tarte products helps but of course I love this one as well. Doesn't break me out like a lot of other products and of course keeps me from getting all those harmful UV rays!
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown , PA
I've really been impressed by tarte's recent release of skin care products. Their Rainforest of the Sea line and this Tarteguard sunscreen have made their way to the front of my daily routine. This goes on light, is not oily, lasts for at least 8 hours, and has a nice somewhat citrus scent.
Tala T.
Germantown, TN
Tarte will always amaze me with their products . I never used to wear sunscreen and always had sunspots. I was always against sunscreen unless I’m going for a swim but this amazes me on how amazing the product was put together and the consistency. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brittany M.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
I received this as a sample and I like it. I don't love it but it gets the job done. It's really hard to find suncreen for your face that also moisturizers and doesn't leave a white residue on your face.
Yvonne W.
Austell , GA
This is the best sunscreen Lotion! This sunscreen does not break me out and it wears well under my make up. It does not give you that oily look on your face. If it is not massage good, it can have that white residue on your face.
This Sunscreen also don't give me any flash back.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back