BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kassy L.
I didn't even know Tarte sold sunscreen stuff...evidently I haven't tried this. I haven't tried anything Tarte brand. But I'd love to try it soon.
Iris R.
Garland , TX
I had heard this is a great product but for me it didn't do all that great. It didn't absorb well and it left my oily skin feeling even more oily.
Julitza G.
Boynton Beach, FL
A little on the pricey side but it is a great spf lotion. The pump is convenient and it does not smell bad. The packaging is cute, value is great.
Andrea T.
Corcoran, CA
Works great. smell great. a little pricey but worth every dollar. i bought it online. can be purchased at macys. very gentle and light on the skin
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very nice. I love how it makes the skin so soft and it last a very long time. You don't have to keep replying and it also puts moister in the skin
Alicia E.
Los Angeles, CA
The BEST sunscreen it protects my skin all day bring it to the beach it's your best friend it's leaves your skin nice and soft while protecting it
Heather S.
Miami, OK
My all time favorite products! I use this so much in the summer time! Very, highly recommend to anyone! Definitely worth the money! Love my tarte!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE sunscreen. I never burn, and it makes my skin look younger, and so glowy after each use! It smells soooo goooodddd!!!
Stephanie F.
This isn't greasy, it's very sheer and comfy. My sunglasses don't constantly slide off my nose after I put this on. I don't like the scent though.
Brook
Campbellsville, KY
Decent. I don't enjoy putting sun screen on my face and this is a decent brand. It doesn't go on tick and don't make my face feel oily afterwards.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?