BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Courtney C.
New York
I got this product and one of my subscription boxes I didn't think it was the best thing in the world I don't really find myself using it I mean I can't really give A honest answer because I don't really enjoy that much and I don't find myself using it that much
jackelin v.
Works great with makeup over it. Not a fan of the smell but it was alright. My first time using it i noticed that it wasn't super tacky so that's a plus. The packaging is nice and class as taste always is. I'd recommend this to those who want a sunscreen to put UNDEE your foundation.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This foundation has the most gorgeous matte/satin skin-like finish on the skin ever! The finish is kind of hard to explain because it is not matte, but not dewy just the perfect mixture of something in between. It just makes my skin look very healthy and natural looking
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great. It is light, not heavy. Dries quickly, no sticky residue. Full protection from the damaging effects of the sun. Great scent too
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is a really good facial sunscreen. It's not greasy and applies well. It sits nicely under makeup. I like a lot of tarte products. They seem to work well with my skin. I'm glad that there are more options out there for sunscreens as this is a good one. A little goes a long way.
Jennie L.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a huge fan of this sunscreen! It offers an SPF of 30 without a strong scent. I apply it daily to my face and neck before my makeup for additional protection. Worth the price and I highly recommend.
Brittany M.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
I received this as a sample and I like it. I don't love it but it gets the job done. It's really hard to find suncreen for your face that also moisturizers and doesn't leave a white residue on your face.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Does a good job on keeping the uv rays away from my sensitive skin. A little more on the pricier side compared to other sunscreens. Doesn't give a white over cast on me which is great. The scent is ok, not too overwhelming like other products. Doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Maria S.
I'm a big fan of all things Tarte. I'm really glad to see that they have a sunscreen because I feel like they care about their products. While it is expensive I would pay more for a brand that I like.
Stephanie L.
Wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't feel like it gave me the protection I was looking for when I used it on a day out in the sun. It'll probably be better for daily use when I'm not out in the sun as much.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back