BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lacey W.
Garland, NE
This is my holy grail sunscreen for my face. It works well, doesn't mess with my makeup when put on before makeup, doesn't clog my pores and feels great on the skin. I have a large bottle on my vanity and a small travel sized one in my purse.
Elizabeth A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Not a big fan. The bottle is beautiful and it look gorgeous on my vanity, but the formula leaves my skin so greasy. I have oily skin to begin with and no amount of powder keeps the shine away! For the price, I expect a much better formula, especially from such an esteemed brand.
Francesca R.
This is a great sunscreen for all types of skin. Gave it 4 stars because I feel that it does affect the primer that I like to use. I prefer to use a sunscreen that soaks into the skin quickly and allows for a water based primer. This one takes a bit longer but honestly is not bad enough for me to stop using. Just a nit-picky comment. :)
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
This product is very light weight and not greasy at all!!!! I love to apply this as a part of my makeup routine and as my morning beauty it is the best high end sunscreen I have found.I will always reach for it first.tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
Courtney R.
Eagan, MN
Tarte is myONLY brand for skin care at this time. This lotion goes on thin and gives even coverage. I love that I don't have to add a sunscreen on top of everything else to my face. Tarte has me covered.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
The price of this is too expensive for me to buy it. I got it in a monthly value box. It is gentle. It's light. It's like any other sunscreen I think. It's pretty average. I don't think I'd recommend this to others because I just think you are paying for the name.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I got this in my glossy box and it's amazing! It's not at all greasy or oily and has a nice scent. I feel that it really helps protect me skin during the hot summer months! It may be it a little expensive but it's totally worth it if you want to try something new.
Jeanette L.
Lakewood, OH
I love this moisturizer! Sunscreen is something I try to wear daily and this feels lightweight but also provides enough moisture for my skin. Does not leave a white cast which can be a problem with some SPF moisturizers I've used in the past.
Lyra A.
Winnetka, CA
I have used this in many subscription boxes. Nothing is totally 5 stars unless it passes my makeup test. This is definitely a great summertime product , the bottle is large and it tends to lean to the pricier side. A very much worthy product to have and put on your face. Just keep in mind your makeup coverage will be a lot more sheer .
Hillary D.
Rockford
This facial sunscreen rocks! I love the bright purple packaging. The formula is gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. I bought this from Sephora. I adore Tarte's products! The pump on the bottle is a great touch and I would definitely repurchase.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?