BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Armani X.
Cleveland, OH
Yes !when I say living I meant it ! This stuff smells great first of all and its lightweight and not greasy so I don't mind putting it on everyday
Brook
Campbellsville, KY
Decent. I don't enjoy putting sun screen on my face and this is a decent brand. It doesn't go on tick and don't make my face feel oily afterwards.
emma m.
Sarasota, FL
Not too thick when applied. very good for being a tarte product for something like sunscreen, was kind of skeptical at first, but amazing product.
Alicia E.
Los Angeles, CA
The BEST sunscreen it protects my skin all day bring it to the beach it's your best friend it's leaves your skin nice and soft while protecting it
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
Didn't make my skin oily and break out like other sunscreens do to me.. I'm sure i could find another one that did the same for less expensive tho
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Who doesn't love Tarte anyways? I do!! Their products are bomb!! I can use every single one of their products and I know I won't be disappointed 💜
Julitza G.
Boynton Beach, FL
A little on the pricey side but it is a great spf lotion. The pump is convenient and it does not smell bad. The packaging is cute, value is great.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE sunscreen. I never burn, and it makes my skin look younger, and so glowy after each use! It smells soooo goooodddd!!!
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC
Very nice. I love how it makes the skin so soft and it last a very long time. You don't have to keep replying and it also puts moister in the skin
Latrice K.
This is not a bad sunscreen. I love that it doesn't leave a white film. I don't like that it makes my skin feel greasy, and it's pretty expensive.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?