BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maritza M.
Dodge City, KS
Works well under makeup and doesn't break me out, which were the 2 most important things for me. As other reviewers have said, the one drawback is that it does leave you a bit shiny (not greasy though), but it's manageable for me with a bit of powder.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I tried this as a little sample and I absolutely loved it, I love the smell and how gentle it is one the face. Most sunscreens leave my face oily and the smell is overpowering this product doesn't do that. Took a star away because of how pricey it is
Suri C.
I had never heard of this product until I received a sample with a Sephora Favorite's purchase and I really enjoyed it. I like that this sunscreen is lightweight and can be used alone or under makeup comfortably. The scent is pleasant and fresh.
Sydney B.
I wanted to love this because I love using facial sunscreens since I am so fair. This 100% broke my face out so bad I cannot use it at all. I was really disappointed because I love all of tarte's products. I wouldn't use this if you skin is sensitive.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this item! It smells so good and it keeps my skin looking amazing. And the fact that it's cruelty free too gives it even more points in my book. A definite must have for the summer! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Jessica L.
Charlotte, NC
I admit, I didn't use sunscreen like I should. But I make sure I use it the day of or day after doing a peel and this is the one I use. Good smell, lightweight, doesn't break me out. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Love this stuff !! It's awesome for the beach or for everyday use it gives great protection from uv rays !! I definitely love it on my face and ears cause I always get burned there ! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
Smells awesome, which is really important to scent sensitive people like me. I'm pleased with the spf, as well as the moisturizing effects of the sunscreen. It feels nice, hydrates, and makes my skin positively GLOW! All in all, just a great product.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
I like that this product is in a pump! It smells good and works great under foundation if you are wearing any! Love the purple packaging-looks very high end. Large bottle as well so you don't have to buy it as often as you would a cheaper product.!!
Meghan L.
I think this product is great! And I love how a makeup brand came out with a sunscreen. I love using this sunscreen for my face. I do think it is a little pricey but since I only use it on my face I don't use as much of the product. Would buy again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?