BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julie W.
Lafayette Hill, PA
I really enjoy using this facial sunscreen especially in the summer. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasing at all and goes nicely under makeup.
Macy Jo H.
Nicholasville, KY
I love anything tarte & of course this didn't disappoint. It is very easy to go on & very smooth, not oily or sticky. I won't use anything else now
Tara F.
Akron, OH
This worked well while I was at the ocean, and It was super hot out. It went on well and kept me from getting burnt, no parabens as well is a plus.
Rena H.
Glenpool, OK
This is such an amazing sunscreen. I love the smell, and I really love the fact that I do not get any break outs when using it on my face and neck.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great for face and body! Spreads easily too. Love the packaging! I always use at the pool too and it doesn't break me out. Love that its in a pump.
Brooke B.
Amazing and smells amazing. It's not too cheap but it does the job very well !!!!!!! I recommend for all skin types and dry or oily works for both.
Tara D.
Centereach, Ny
Decent moisturizer, was very lightweight, but I wouldn't spend the money on it again because there are many others for less that work just as well.
Erika W.
Belle Vernon, PA
I recommend this sunscreen for anyone with sensitive skin. It didn't cause any irritation or breakouts just remember to reapply every couple hours.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
This is a great sunscreen made with quality ingredients. The only downside to me is the price...i mean seriously almost 38 dollars for a sunscreen?
Holly C.
I received a sample of this from a vendor and I LOVE it. It leaves your face feeling great and protected. It's my go to face sun screen for summer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?