BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marie D.
This is a very decent sunscreen. It doesn't leave an obnoxious white cast all over the face and inst super heavy and goopy- my pet peeve with sunscreen for the face. My only gripe is that it is sort of pricey just for some suncreen...you need a lot to do a good job!
Abby N.
Springfield
I loved this sunscreen! I really felt like it kept my face protected! I was also in love with the scent! I HATE the smell of traditional sunscreens and this smelled SO good! The only negative thing that I have to say is that initially your face feels greasy but it sinks into the skin relatively fast!
Krystal D.
This is an awsome sun screen and i luv how it leaves my body nice n soft and not sticky like other brands have made me feel in the past! I would luv to try some more products from this brand
Teri P.
Saint Louis, MO
This sunscreen is perfect but gentle in that it doesn't cause breakouts or leave your skin feeling oily, but instead leaves your skin soft and protected. This was my first time using this product and I highly recommend this product I would buy this again!
Samantha R.
Yorkville, IL
Great sunscreen for the price! I have a friend whom I bought this for because she always burns when we go on our mini vacations and she ALWAYS forgets sunscreen. I noticed she didn't really tan with it on either but she also didn't burn at all! Extremely moisturizing too because she didn't peel either!
Kitty O.
This stuff smells soooo incredible, but I mostly love it because it's good with my makeup. Most sunscreens are tacky and hurt my makeup, but this stuff is great. I also use Tarte foundation and maracuja oil, such a wonderful mix! Seriously, I 100% recommend this for summer.
Emily B.
Old hickory , TN
This a very good high end sunscreen! Has a nice smell and isn’t overpowering. I have a hard time with sunscreens because they have such a strong scent. I love this one for that. It also is super lightweight and absorbs very quickly. Great for under makeup.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love this tarte spf furthest of all it is in a cute lil bottle.. and it's a spray on spf, it is also vegan, and paraben free, so it's amazing, and healthy for the skin, I definitely recommend it!
Amanda E.
Being that it's summer & I'm a natural redhead my skin is very sensitive to the sun so I'm always on the look out for a good sunscreen and I found it in this product. I have used nothing but this since I found it. Doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy. A wonderful product & have recommended it to many of my friends.
Autumn F.
It's a good sunscreen, I didn't get a sunburn during the summer and I was outside 24/7 it's really pretty packaging and a good price. I highly recommend it. It is smooth and doesn't make your face oily or sticky. I we'll be buying this again when I run out.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Can you use this on your face
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?