BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12087)
Buy on Sephora
Alizabeth W.
Arkansas
It may not seem like it but this stuff helps!! It keeps the sun away as well as makes your face feel amazing. It makes it very soft and is gentle on skin. It is not very pricey and I love it. I highly recommend this.
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
The ONLY spf I use. Tarte has absolutely amazing skincare products and it is all I use in my daily skin care routine. I have very problem combo sensitive skin & this doesn’t break me out nor is it to oily. It goes on great under my makeup. A little on the pricy side but completely worth it
Rebecca L.
Carlsbad, CA
With it being national sunblock day I couldn't think of a greater product. Days when I'm laying by the pool or go enjoy a walk on the beach I love using the tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I'll sometimes use the tinted moisturizer as well for days when I don't feel like putting on makeup and of course I love how it smells.
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
I love this sunscreen. It goes on smooth, sinks into the skin, and doesn't feel oily. It protects my skin, and I know the all natural ingredients are actually good for my skin unlike some sunscreens. I love the purple packaging, it somehow makes putting on spf seem like less of a chore!
karen v.
california
I'll be very honest to say that I did not try this out prior to purchasing, but I went ahead and put in my order for a full sized bottle anyway, seeing how much I love all of my Tarte products that I have purchased AND also the fact that I was running low on another suncreen product from a different brand that I was using previously.

This did not disappoint at all, it goes on easy and did not leave a white cast. However one lippie off the review due to 2 factors:
- It is not waterproof
- It leaves a noticeable shine on my face

The shine actually did not bother me too much as I have since learnt that I should skip my moisturizer when I use this sunscreen in the day, this is so moisturizing on its own and if I layered my moisturizer before it my skin just became too shiny/oily. But not being waterproof meant that I needed to purchase another sunscreen for that reason alone.

Packaging did not disappoint (as always), I could get past the smell. I read most of the reviews that mentioned about it being heavily fragranced but it smells very outdoor-sy and fresh to me. Texture is not too thick and application is easy. I would most probably continue to purchase this until something else comes along that is waterproof as well as does not leave a white cast post application while maintaining that smooth lotion texture at the same time.
Shanti R.
I got a sample of this Tarteguard sunscreen lotion when I recently placed an order with Tarte, I had to order an actual one. It's feels so light and seems like you have nothing on plus it has spf which is a plus.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great. It is light, not heavy. Dries quickly, no sticky residue. Full protection from the damaging effects of the sun. Great scent too
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My favorite sunscreen! I only use this in my face because it's also a moisturizer. It has a nice smell. It's very expensive for the size ($40), and would go very quickly if used on entire body. So that's why I limit it to my face. Protected me very well against the sun! Highly recommend.
Jennie L.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a huge fan of this sunscreen! It offers an SPF of 30 without a strong scent. I apply it daily to my face and neck before my makeup for additional protection. Worth the price and I highly recommend.
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
This make my face super greasy I have normal skin type and my skin just look too greasy with this product on which is a bummer I really love the packaging of this and I’m not feeling the spf 30 I have brown skin so when I apply on my face it make my skin look washed out no thank you
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Is the quantity worth the value?
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?

back