BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Teri P.
Saint Louis, MO
This sunscreen is perfect but gentle in that it doesn't cause breakouts or leave your skin feeling oily, but instead leaves your skin soft and protected. This was my first time using this product and I highly recommend this product I would buy this again!
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
lone this product its in not very oils or sticky and feels weird on the skin but it's gentle and the packing is adorable and the value is very good for what it is worth and that it protects you from the sun!! i totally would recommend this product to others
Amanda E.
Being that it's summer & I'm a natural redhead my skin is very sensitive to the sun so I'm always on the look out for a good sunscreen and I found it in this product. I have used nothing but this since I found it. Doesn't leave my skin oily or greasy. A wonderful product & have recommended it to many of my friends.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love this tarte spf furthest of all it is in a cute lil bottle.. and it's a spray on spf, it is also vegan, and paraben free, so it's amazing, and healthy for the skin, I definitely recommend it!
Autumn F.
It's a good sunscreen, I didn't get a sunburn during the summer and I was outside 24/7 it's really pretty packaging and a good price. I highly recommend it. It is smooth and doesn't make your face oily or sticky. I we'll be buying this again when I run out.
Brittani O.
I tried this sunscreen lotion and fell in love. It smells really good and the packaging is super cute! I love all of tarte's packaging, it always draws me in. Most of all I like that it's got 30 SPF. Tarte is one of my absolute favorite brands across the board!
Jamie M.
This is the only sunscreen I will put on my face. Love that it's designed by a makeup company and not just the same regular formal as other suntan lotions that you put all over your body. Been using this for 2 years and wouldn't change anything about it.
Allie W.
Bristol, TN
First this stuff smells so much better than any other sunscreen I've ever used. It isn't greasy and doesn't make your makeup streaky. I love it. This is the only sunscreen I will use. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Cassandra S.
Love this sunscreen when my skin is super dry. It feels oily so if you have oily skin then you probably won't like this but those with dry skin, you'll love. Plus there's no white cast.
Michele W.
I love this Tarte sunscreen. It smells fantastic and goes on light and clean. I use it in place of my morning moisturizer and my skin smells great all day. I’m not one to burn, but I like knowing that I’m protected from premature aging and skin cancer!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?