BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Becky S.
Don't like this at all. I don't find it to be any better than other sunscreens. It's greasy and has the normal sunscreen smell, and it broke me out.
Samantha P.
Springfield, OH
I love that's is easy to use and very portable, it help keep my make up in place after I apply it. It's scent free to me, and an absolute must have!
Tara F.
Akron, OH
This worked well while I was at the ocean, and It was super hot out. It went on well and kept me from getting burnt, no parabens as well is a plus.
Macy Jo H.
Nicholasville, KY
I love anything tarte & of course this didn't disappoint. It is very easy to go on & very smooth, not oily or sticky. I won't use anything else now
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
This is a great sunscreen made with quality ingredients. The only downside to me is the price...i mean seriously almost 38 dollars for a sunscreen?
Brooke B.
Amazing and smells amazing. It's not too cheap but it does the job very well !!!!!!! I recommend for all skin types and dry or oily works for both.
Julie W.
Lafayette Hill, PA
I really enjoy using this facial sunscreen especially in the summer. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasing at all and goes nicely under makeup.
Rena H.
Glenpool, OK
This is such an amazing sunscreen. I love the smell, and I really love the fact that I do not get any break outs when using it on my face and neck.
Amanda N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I'm a tarte fanatic! I so love all of their products! Their sunscreen is great! And I've never gotten a burn while wearing! The scent is great too!
Sandra B.
I love this face sun screen dissolves to nothing the skin drinks it in complete it moisturizes the skin as well really protects has a nice sent too
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?