BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Val D.
Clearfield, UT
This sunscreen was absolutely amazing! I got a free sample of it and it gave enough SPF to protect my skin from burning while giving me a very nice tan. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to wear sunscreen but, it prevents them from tanning!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I recieved this recently and did try it. I liked the SPF factor, but did not like the oil on my face. Living in AZ makes it nearly impossible to use oil since it adds to the sweat and causes my makeup to melt. I prefer using SPF tinted moisturizers on my face.
Mia C.
San Diego, CA
Best smelling sunscreen! I have oily skin so it made my skin look even more oily. But what sunscreen doesn't? Did what a sunscreen needed to do protect my skin from the sun. Purchased at Sephora. Loved the bright fuchsia packaging. Thought it was super cute!
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
I use this sunscreen all the time even if my foundation already has spf protection in it. Just so I can have that extra protection from the sun. I never feel greasy after using this sunscreen. I have felt it with different brands but definitely not this one.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Just a generic sunscreen in my opinion... You could probably find other options just as good for less money. I do like that it isn't a chemical sunscreen and it didn't clog my pores, but like I said, there are cheaper options out there that meet the same requirements. 3 stars.
Ricky R.
Los Angeles
Amazing sun protectant for those with oily skin. This is my favorite summer time sun protectant. I live in California where the sun is always shining and although I would not use it in the winter it is perfect for when the air is more dry and I get more oily.
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
I have a combo of oily skin and it left me very greasy and would make my makeup look horrible during the day. It's very white and a bit thick so it doesn't absorb well into the skin.Also it has an unpleasant smell. I would not recommend this if you have oily skin. Maybe for dry skin.
Querencia H.
Morrow
This product I use not very often, I only use this when we go to Florida or on vacation to a very hot place because it make very good sunscreen to your skin and it is very important to protect your skin from the sun and this is a great product to do the job.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I love this sunscreen because the smell is not overwhelming like some other sunscreens that smell like chemicals and because I know tarte uses only natural stuff in all of there products I don't have to worry about damaging my skin when I use this sun screen
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
I really loved this product! I used it mostly as a primer before putting my make up on and it really worked well with my smash box foundation. I also used it in the summer as a face sun lotion and it really helped!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?