BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda V.
Terrible! It made my skin look so oily and dirty. And the smell was even worse. I got it as a free sample with some other makeup from tarts but I was so disappointed in this because tarte is one of my go to makeup brands. I would never buy this again.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is always in my beach bag. I use this alot and I can't say enough about it. It has a fresh scent and isn't really heavy on my skin. And it never fails me. One of my "holy grails'".
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I tried this as a little sample and I absolutely loved it, I love the smell and how gentle it is one the face. Most sunscreens leave my face oily and the smell is overpowering this product doesn't do that. Took a star away because of how pricey it is
Nawal G.
Elk Grove , CA
I like this product. It does not make my skin greasy at all I can wear it under makeup or on its own. I didn't like that if it sits without use it tends to settle in the bottle and you pump out water instead of cream u feel like this is very wasteful.
Sara P.
I discovered this from a free sample size, and I wonder how I survived without it.  It goes onto the skin like a dream, and makeup layers over it flawlessly.  No weird smells, and it's not greasy at all.  Would buy again and again!  Tarte knows sunscreen.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Katie J.
My go to sunscreen for the summer! This product does an excellent job of protecting my skin and smells amazing! I am so excited to try Tarte's tinted sunscreen! I definitely recommend this product for each days and extra protection under your makeup.
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my fav!!' This your face feeling great and smoothies and radiant and flawless is was my frost time and I fell in love with is I bought it at sephora! I wear under my make it and I have dry skin !
Suri C.
I had never heard of this product until I received a sample with a Sephora Favorite's purchase and I really enjoyed it. I like that this sunscreen is lightweight and can be used alone or under makeup comfortably. The scent is pleasant and fresh.
Jessica L.
Charlotte, NC
I admit, I didn't use sunscreen like I should. But I make sure I use it the day of or day after doing a peel and this is the one I use. Good smell, lightweight, doesn't break me out. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?