BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa N.
Aurora, IL
Yes!!!!! I love this brand so of course I loved the product! I was perfect for my skin type and I loved the smell! So sad it was only a small sample.
Dawn J.
Boiceville, NY
I love the tarte brand I could never complain because I love all their stuff definitely recommend trying them and I think you will be in love like me
Abby M.
Ashland, OH
I use this sunscreen in Punta Cana. I find it very nice. This product is definitely worth the money and I love it very much. I recommend this product
holly f.
Woonsocket , RI
goes on smooth, not heavy. keeps skin soft and protected. i got a small sample of this in a beauty box and i have been meaning to grab a larger size.
Briana G.
Maumelle, AR
This was great! My face didn't burn at all! It stayed on for a while and it went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this.
Rebecca D.
I haven't gotten a sunburn when using this and it doesn't seem to ruin my makeup at all, but there's really nothing that sets it apart for the price.
Sintiya G.
Glendale, CA
I am a very big fan of tarte and wow this thing is amazing i will defiantly buy again i didn't get any sun burns and i was surprised of how good it is
Denise L.
Tarteguard is my favorite!! I love the light scent and the fact that it doesn't flashback on cameras. It has been my go to sunscreen for a long time
Jennifer F.
Turlock, CA
Never forget your sunscreen! And with this product, you will not! Not only is it protecting your skin, it's also leaving it nice and smooth all day!
Charlotte S.
Johnson City, TN
This help a lot on those hot summer days, I've been really getting into skincare and sunscreen is so important. This really helps me improve my skin
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?