BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ally L.
Deptford, NJ
Favorite packaging and it's so pretty. Works really nicely. I use this in the summer and I haven't had problems getting burnt or peeling. It does its job and doesn't have a gross sunscreen smell to it.
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
This make my face super greasy I have normal skin type and my skin just look too greasy with this product on which is a bummer I really love the packaging of this and I’m not feeling the spf 30 I have brown skin so when I apply on my face it make my skin look washed out no thank you
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great. It is light, not heavy. Dries quickly, no sticky residue. Full protection from the damaging effects of the sun. Great scent too
grace m.
jenkintown
I have very sensitive, pale skin and most sunscreens do not help. Tarte tarteguard didn't make my skin irritated and I didn't get burned. It's very gentle on your face so if you have sensitive skin and all looking for a sunscreen, this is the one. I purchased this on tarte's website.
Jennie L.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a huge fan of this sunscreen! It offers an SPF of 30 without a strong scent. I apply it daily to my face and neck before my makeup for additional protection. Worth the price and I highly recommend.
Tammy A.
Vienna, IL
Hands down my favorite sunscreen this summer! All it took was one sample and I was hooked. General sun protection that wears beautifully under makeup. This met and exceeded my expectations. I have already purchased a full size and will continue to repurchase!
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This foundation has the most gorgeous matte/satin skin-like finish on the skin ever! The finish is kind of hard to explain because it is not matte, but not dewy just the perfect mixture of something in between. It just makes my skin look very healthy and natural looking
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is SUCH a good sunscreen. I love this! My skin is sensitive, and I'm prone to acne. All other drugstore brand sunscreens are too oily for me and can cause breakouts, but this has been a God send for me! Though the price isn't the most affordable, it's a definitely worth every penny!
Ashley I.
Washington, DC
I got a small sample of this in a Sephora kit and loved it! It's hard to find sunscreens designed for the face that sit well under my makeup. It's thin, blends into the skin, and doesn't have a noticeable smell. I would recommend it if sunscreen is an integral part of your routine.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is a really good facial sunscreen. It's not greasy and applies well. It sits nicely under makeup. I like a lot of tarte products. They seem to work well with my skin. I'm glad that there are more options out there for sunscreens as this is a good one. A little goes a long way.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora