BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Simmi K.
I received this as a sample in a Sephora Play box, it made me breakout and really clogged up my pores in my cheek and nose area. Did not work for me.
Marie L.
Jersey City, NJ
I received a deluxe sample of this and I love it. I keep it in my purse for everyday touchup when outside. It has a nice gentle scent that i like too
Nimisha V.
Iselin , NJ
I received a sample of this and I use it under my makeup and I have no complaints so far. It does its job and doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen.
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Umm well I have never really loved facial sunscreens
but this did it for me.
It protected me from the sun, moisturized, and didn't rub
my makeup off.
Graciela v.
Jersey city, NJ
This tarte sunscreen protects your skin from the sun and it's also very hydrating. It's very creamy and has a smooth texture as applying to the skin.
Tracy R.
I used this every day last summer and never broke out!!! I usually can't tolerate any sunscreen on my face but this was awesome for my sensitive skin
Taylor S.
Love this sunscreen on my face, I wanted something I would apply before foundation if I needed extra spf. This doesn't irritate my face at all either
Leah Renea K.
As an avid runner, I'm in the sun consistently. Tarte is strong enough to go from office to the track without me having to worry about reapplication.
Sarah B.
Angola, NY
Works super well and protects me from the sun but yet also gives me a nice tan, I would definitely recommend this if you get burnt often on your face
Victoria A.
I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps my skin super hydrated. Especially on those days when I don't wear any makeup. I also adore the packaging agh.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?