BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Simmi K.
I received this as a sample in a Sephora Play box, it made me breakout and really clogged up my pores in my cheek and nose area. Did not work for me.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
I love this product so much. Since it's a makeup brand they know how oily SPF can be and this doesn't make it greasy and I would definitely recommend
Jessica T.
Macedonia, OH
I wish this product came with more lotion because IT WORKS GREAT! Did not feel heavy on my face. The packaging was nice too, which is always a bonus.
Aida H.
Lancaster, CA
I have never tried it so I can't give a review on the product I don't know if it is effective or disappointing but I trust the brand I like the brand
Kelly D.
Mansfield
I recently used during my cruise to Hawaii. It was perfect for face protection and did not iritate my skin and was easy to apply through out the day.
Marie L.
Jersey City, NJ
I received a deluxe sample of this and I love it. I keep it in my purse for everyday touchup when outside. It has a nice gentle scent that i like too
Nimisha V.
Iselin , NJ
I received a sample of this and I use it under my makeup and I have no complaints so far. It does its job and doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen.
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Umm well I have never really loved facial sunscreens
but this did it for me.
It protected me from the sun, moisturized, and didn't rub
my makeup off.
Graciela v.
Jersey city, NJ
This tarte sunscreen protects your skin from the sun and it's also very hydrating. It's very creamy and has a smooth texture as applying to the skin.
Tracy R.
I used this every day last summer and never broke out!!! I usually can't tolerate any sunscreen on my face but this was awesome for my sensitive skin
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?