BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica R.
Obsessed with this! My favorite facial sunscreen! I've used plenty of other sunscreens for the face like cream spray and even sticks and they all break me out. This one not once broke me out! I wore it everyday in Florida and I loved everything about it.
Brittani O.
I tried this sunscreen lotion and fell in love. It smells really good and the packaging is super cute! I love all of tarte's packaging, it always draws me in. Most of all I like that it's got 30 SPF. Tarte is one of my absolute favorite brands across the board!
Ashley C.
I am not the best at using sunscreens for my face, but I really like this one. It absorbs quickly and doesn't cause my skin to breakout. Appears to work well as I have not burnt while using this. The scent isn't over powering either which is a huge plus.
Cassandra S.
Love this sunscreen when my skin is super dry. It feels oily so if you have oily skin then you probably won't like this but those with dry skin, you'll love. Plus there's no white cast.
Ashley F.
I have only used this product one time as it was my friends. But I am a faithful tarte user and I can not wait for the summer to start using this. It is so soft, smells so good. And doesn't leave you super oily and gross feeling like other sunscreens.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is always in my beach bag. I use this alot and I can't say enough about it. It has a fresh scent and isn't really heavy on my skin. And it never fails me. One of my "holy grails'".
Amanda V.
Terrible! It made my skin look so oily and dirty. And the smell was even worse. I got it as a free sample with some other makeup from tarts but I was so disappointed in this because tarte is one of my go to makeup brands. I would never buy this again.
Makenda W.
Dalton, GA
I love this product so much! It's a travel essential! It's so gentle on the skin and I have already repurchased it. It's even okay to use if you have oily skin which is a plus. I recommend it if your traveling but if not just use a every day moisture
Teresa j.
Newport News , VA
One of my favorite sunscreens for my face ..... not greasy and smells amazing. A lot of other facial sunscreens tend to break my face out but because tarte uses all natural products this doesn't irritate my face at all .... always a must in my beach bag
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my fav!!' This your face feeling great and smoothies and radiant and flawless is was my frost time and I fell in love with is I bought it at sephora! I wear under my make it and I have dry skin !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?