BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
The Tarte Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum spf 30 is amazing. It's lightweight and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or greasy. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. I never get sunburnt with it on. It moisturizers my face and protects it.
Cathy S.
I received this in a GlossyBox and am loving it. I don't spend a lot of time in the sun but like to use SPF to help keep wrinkles at bay. This formula applies nicely and doesn't leave a heavy feel. I apply it under makeup and haven't had any issues with clogged pores.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the texture: -not too oily -absorbs quickly -no white cast -you don't feel like you're wearing sunscreen My only complaint is that I ordered it online, and I received a product expiring in 9 months. To me, online orders should not be the leftover products.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
This sunscreen is lightweight and has a great scent! It was super effective and kept my skin from burning! I have fair skin and this still gave me an awesome tan without the burn. I would def but again and always try to get the travel size since I can pop it into my bag!
Kate L.
It's a great facial sunscreen. It does leave you're face a bit oily and I would definitely want more protection than spf 30. I would probably use it again even though I don't love it. I recommend it if you have limited other options. I got it online at sephora.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I bought this because I needed a physical sunscreen. I have systemic lupus so I have to wear sunscreen daily. I really liked this one, it didn't burn or irritate my skin the way some others do. It absorbed quickly and left my skin perfect for makeup application. I also really liked the soft, pleasant scent!
Adaline B.
What do I have to do to get samples to review them. Send me packages to 232 W Cherry St. Vineland N.J. 08360 so I can participate please. How am I suppose to do a review if I haven't received any product's. Please send me products so that I can send you a review.
Mia C.
San Diego, CA
Best smelling sunscreen! I have oily skin so it made my skin look even more oily. But what sunscreen doesn't? Did what a sunscreen needed to do protect my skin from the sun. Purchased at Sephora. Loved the bright fuchsia packaging. Thought it was super cute!
Giselle R.
I have a combo of oily skin and it left me very greasy and would make my makeup look horrible during the day. It's very white and a bit thick so it doesn't absorb well into the skin.Also it has an unpleasant smell. I would not recommend this if you have oily skin. Maybe for dry skin.
Ricky R.
Los Angeles
Amazing sun protectant for those with oily skin. This is my favorite summer time sun protectant. I live in California where the sun is always shining and although I would not use it in the winter it is perfect for when the air is more dry and I get more oily.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?