BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Celeste M.
In love with this Tarte Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is perfect for me. I have not burned once while wearing this. Love love love. Little pricey BTW
Adileny C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This sunscreen is pretty good but I feel it just takes a while to sink into the skin. It's hard to tell if it's really protecting my skin from the sun.
Hannah P.
Las Vegas, NV
I live in Vegas and we have a swimming pool in our backyard and I love putting sunscreen from Tarte on my body and it helps me from getting burnt skin
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
The packaging is beautiful,works great for my skin tone, and rubs in fast.And last longs.Just make sure you rub it on your face and other exposed skin
Whitney C.
Luckily I love all tarte products ! I'm all about it I love it !! I love the tart lippies the most, but this is all around a great product I recommend!
Sara K.
Richland Center, WI
I love this product. I have a scent sensitivity to most sunscreen bit good one is a light enough scent which isn't overpowering buy still smells great
Maya P.
Longwood, FL
Used this for a good while to protect my face for the summer sun! It was great and portable while at the same time, didn't feel too greasy on my skin!
Anna F.
Love this sunscreen. I have dry and sensitive skin and it hydrates and doesn't irritate my skin. Also, doesn't have a bad scent and is pretty neutral.
Carolyn C.
Orange Park, FL
My beach bag essential!! Great product, smells amazing and is light weight. It's a little pricey but feels so good on the skin you forget the price ;)
Kelly G.
Florence, AZ
Great, non- greasy!!! No issue for my sensitive skin, left it nice hydrated. Worked well with my foundation. Didn't even feel l8ke I had sunscreen on.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?