BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
I really loved this product! I used it mostly as a primer before putting my make up on and it really worked well with my smash box foundation. I also used it in the summer as a face sun lotion and it really helped!!!
Ricky R.
Los Angeles
Amazing sun protectant for those with oily skin. This is my favorite summer time sun protectant. I live in California where the sun is always shining and although I would not use it in the winter it is perfect for when the air is more dry and I get more oily.
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
I use this sunscreen all the time even if my foundation already has spf protection in it. Just so I can have that extra protection from the sun. I never feel greasy after using this sunscreen. I have felt it with different brands but definitely not this one.
Querencia H.
Morrow
This product I use not very often, I only use this when we go to Florida or on vacation to a very hot place because it make very good sunscreen to your skin and it is very important to protect your skin from the sun and this is a great product to do the job.
Christa B.
Such a lightweight sunscreen that I use on my face every time I go out into the sun! I hate smelly sunscreen but this isn't very scented and it's not heavy at all. Facial sunscreens can clog pores pretty bad but this one doesn't seem to mess my face up at all.
Christina M.
My Go To Sunscreen! Love using this so much! It absorbs fast and doesn't leave any greasy residue! I even use it on my face and it doesn't cause any breakout or clog my pores. It also does not have a scent with is nice IMO tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Sophia M.
92591
I absolutely love this product!! The base is not too oily and feels amazing on my skin. I like knowing I'm using spf on the daily and this product is just right. I don't get that heavy feeling like I do with other moisturizers. I will buy again when I run out.
Ellie R.
I recieved this recently and did try it. I liked the SPF factor, but did not like the oil on my face. Living in AZ makes it nearly impossible to use oil since it adds to the sweat and causes my makeup to melt. I prefer using SPF tinted moisturizers on my face.
Mia C.
San Diego, CA
Best smelling sunscreen! I have oily skin so it made my skin look even more oily. But what sunscreen doesn't? Did what a sunscreen needed to do protect my skin from the sun. Purchased at Sephora. Loved the bright fuchsia packaging. Thought it was super cute!
Adrianna P.
This is my summer must have product or tropical vacation product. It's super light weight I even use this as a moisturizer under my makeup. Really nice soft smell. I always buy it and would definitely recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?