BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I tried this as a little sample and I absolutely loved it, I love the smell and how gentle it is one the face. Most sunscreens leave my face oily and the smell is overpowering this product doesn't do that. Took a star away because of how pricey it is
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Sydney B.
I wanted to love this because I love using facial sunscreens since I am so fair. This 100% broke my face out so bad I cannot use it at all. I was really disappointed because I love all of tarte's products. I wouldn't use this if you skin is sensitive.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion does not give you a sticky feeling and it does not have a strong scent. I purchased this at Sephora and I like how it has spf 30 to protect the skin it is really gentle and for me it drys quick. I like to wear this underneath my foundation
Suri C.
I had never heard of this product until I received a sample with a Sephora Favorite's purchase and I really enjoyed it. I like that this sunscreen is lightweight and can be used alone or under makeup comfortably. The scent is pleasant and fresh.
Makenda W.
Dalton, GA
I love this product so much! It's a travel essential! It's so gentle on the skin and I have already repurchased it. It's even okay to use if you have oily skin which is a plus. I recommend it if your traveling but if not just use a every day moisture
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this item! It smells so good and it keeps my skin looking amazing. And the fact that it's cruelty free too gives it even more points in my book. A definite must have for the summer! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Astine S.
This product is good for lightly using under makeup. I am a first time user, I have not repurchased yet but I am sure I will. It did meet my expectations and helped protect my skin. It is kind of pricey for a sunscreen but I think it is worth it!
Katie J.
My go to sunscreen for the summer! This product does an excellent job of protecting my skin and smells amazing! I am so excited to try Tarte's tinted sunscreen! I definitely recommend this product for each days and extra protection under your makeup.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is always in my beach bag. I use this alot and I can't say enough about it. It has a fresh scent and isn't really heavy on my skin. And it never fails me. One of my "holy grails'".
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?