BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tamara H.
Rialto , CA
I really enjoy this because one it smells really good. It feels very light on the skin, it doesn’t feel heavy nor sticky. It doesn’t cause you to sweat more or anything like that. I’d buy it again. Nice for on the go.
Mikaylah B.
eureka
Love this brand and this product. Tarte has good prices for what they’re selling you I got mine online at either ulta or Sephora I don’t remember. Even the packing is nice it seems secure enough to not spill everywhere if you take it on the road with you!
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
I like this product although the price is a little high for me. I would’ve recommend other tarts products over this particular one. However the scent is great and it leaves your skin feeling very moisturized and soft.
Kris H.
Santa Maria, CA
This was my go too until the first time
I wore it and sweat. It turned white and ran all over my face. I was embarrassed and threw it away. I will not buy again and would not recommend. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Nicole L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Tarte has really improved their skincare game! Let's not forget how essential a good sunscreen is for any skincare regimen. This is a great choice for anyone that has normal to oily skin and looks great under makeup!
Megan M.
Chicago , IL
Love this product so much! I’m very picky on what I put on my face because of how sensitive it is! Tarte never fails me! A lot of sunscreens cause tons of breakouts on my skin. So glad I found a sunscreen fit for me!
🥀 B.
Chicago
I love this product! Definitely a holy grail! Must need go buy now ! It even brings a glow too your skin well this is just my skin experience everyone is different but I really loved it and recommend it to my friends
Marcia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Excelente producto, hidratante tanto para piel seca como grasa. Ya que cuando tenemos la piel grasa y aplicamos productos que extraen la grasa nuestra piel produce aun más en defensa de la resequedad que ella siente.
Diana M.
Madison , NC
I love that this sunscreen doesn’t leave me feeling sticky and white. It smells way better than regular sunscreens, and it really does the job! It’s a little pricey, but I’d rather spend my money on stuff that works!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?