BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sego W.
Macomb, MI
I am in love with this product. First of all, it doesn't aggravate my skin or make me break out. It absorbs pretty quickly, and the packaging is adorable. It does the job and doesn't make my makeup sit weird on my skin. Definitely a must try. I am so glad I got a sample from sephora, because it led to me purchasing it. I would definitely repurchase!
Tiffiny T.
Temple City, CA
I love the smell of this. Doesn't smell like sun block at all. However, since I wear facial sun block under my foundation/cc cream, this does not work well. It makes my foundation feel like it never sets and will break it up after a few hrs of wear. I enjoy using this on its own. I love the convenience of the travel size one as it fits in my purse.

Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
I have to say I needed a sunscreen for my face that didn't feel super thick or had a strong scent that I could wear under my makeup and this was it. Although its a but pricey for what it is, if you have the money its a great sunscreen for your face and the smell it ok , not the best but ok. It stands to go away after all my makeup has been applied.
Kaleigh G.
Thomasville, NC
I received this product in a Sephora PLAY box and fell in love the 1st time i used it. I t was a reasonable price, with no foul smell. Its goes on well under my make up with out breaking my out and its super easy to toss into my beach bag and take with me. I have a small collection of sunscreens ans this one quickly moved to the front of the pack !
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
The tarte sunscreen is an effective product. However, it is more on the heavy side and does make my face feel somewhat greasy after applying. I haven't noticed any breakouts while using it. I bought mine on Sephora because of their return policy--I didn't want to buy it, hate it, and be stuck with it. However, it is a pretty good facial sunscreen.
Alli H.
This brand is freaking fabulous no matter what you are trying from this brand not only is it going to be awesome but it's going to leave your skin feeling awesome! There gluten free aspect is what got me addicted to this brand. Trust as I say you will not be disappointed with any of there products! This is my favorite brand! And that says a lot!!
Kayla F.
Sacramento , CA
I was on the hunt for a facial sunscreen last summer and didn't like the ones I had simply because of the smell. I got a sample size of this in my Sephora Play! box over the summer and I fell in live so I purchased the large size. I use it everyday! It also comes in a really cute bottle. if you're looking for a facial sunscreen, this is the one!
Ashley S.
I love this moisturizing face cream. I leave you face smooth and ready for makeup after apply. It even has an SPF 30 so your getting the sun protection with a face cream. The scent is great too, its not to overwhelming. The bottle makes it easy to put a dab on your finger so you not sticking your hand in a bottle. I would buy this product again.
Gen L.
Santa Monica, CA
This product has a great luxury package which was a good touch. This is a non-chemical sunscreen that helps protect, moisturize and several great things to improve the skin is great because this product has multiple usages and advantages for making the skin look good. I will recommend this product for others who are looking for a good sunscreen.
Keishla E.
I honestly love tarte cosmetics its so great it was my first time using this product and I'll probably use it again. Its very pricey for a small bottle i would only buy this again if maybe the bottle was bigger because it is pricey and it does the same as any drugstore brand. But everyone should try it out and maybe they'll like it differently.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?