BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Joce A.
Kansas City, MO
I use this product under my foundation only if the foundation does not have SPF. I'm outsid a lot, and this product makes my skin feel safe from the sun
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
Love I this wear it as a primer if I know I'll be in the sun all day. I don't feel greasy and it's got a great matte finish on my skin if wearing alone.
Natalie W.
This stuff is seriously great. A great amount of moisturizing with some serious sun protection but the price just makes it so unrealistic unfortunately.
Jenny K.
Love this tarte sunscreen lotion . I always apply this before I apply my primer . And it works great . It's a little pricey but it's works really good .
Jennifer G.
Normally my skin calls for a much higher SPF to help protect it from UV rays. However, this helps when I'm outside for a short time and it's very light.
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
I liked the taste Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. The smell could've been a little better but it did make the skin feel refreshed.
Madeeha A.
I recently received this product as a sample... all I can say is it is the best sun screen. Since it is a spray it is not sticky at all and easy to use!
Gina C.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely amazing!! Doesn't clog my pores in the Florida humidity!! It's lightweight and smell is not like a lot of others , it's not chemicaly at all!
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
I actually got burned after using this. I'm sure I would have been burned worse without anything but the rest of my body wasn't burned with copper tone.
Valerie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love tarte & all their products! This sunscreen is a must have beach bag essential for summer! Small so you can carry with you at all times
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?