BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Querencia H.
Morrow
This product I use not very often, I only use this when we go to Florida or on vacation to a very hot place because it make very good sunscreen to your skin and it is very important to protect your skin from the sun and this is a great product to do the job.
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this and everything Tarte!! Everything is made from all natural ingredients which is great for your skin. I like this because it doesn't break me out, however it is a bit greasy. I prefer the Tarteguard 20, because it has a tint to even out skin tone.
Stephanie M.
Milton, FL
I love how luxurious this sunscreen feels, feels so light on the skin but it protects well. I wore it all day on a very sunny day and i was happy to see that i didn't get red at all at the end of the day. Made me a little greasy though so thats a downside.
Angie W.
A great lightweight sunscreen for daily protection, especially if you live in a climate that is frequently sunny! I love that this sunscreen is non-chemical, but it is really expensive. I tried a sample, because I was headed to southern Utah, the one day I didn't wear it, my face burned!
Abby N.
Springfield
I loved this sunscreen! I really felt like it kept my face protected! I was also in love with the scent! I HATE the smell of traditional sunscreens and this smelled SO good! The only negative thing that I have to say is that initially your face feels greasy but it sinks into the skin relatively fast!
KarLee E.
West Jordan, UT
I love this sunscreen. I put in on underneath my makeup, and it doesn't make me look greasy, and the smell isnt overwhelming. My only complaint is that its recommended to reapply sunscreen every 2 hours, so I wish Tarte would make this into a spray.
Teri P.
Saint Louis, MO
This sunscreen is perfect but gentle in that it doesn't cause breakouts or leave your skin feeling oily, but instead leaves your skin soft and protected. This was my first time using this product and I highly recommend this product I would buy this again!
jess h.
tomball, TX
This was very lightweight didn't have that stickey feeling at all. I always repurchase this it's great always protects my skin. I've never had any breakouts or texture from it. You get tons of product and it's defiantly something I'll keep in my collection.
Cait G.
I first purchased the sample size of this product to take to mexico and fell in love! This product is so amazing and I never burned when wearing it! I only use it for my face because I have sensitive skin in that area and is so perfect. Love this & Tarte!
KatrinA L.
This great all year round! And a super plus is the sunscreen :) I have really dry skin, I tap it into my face it feels nice and smooth and you don't have cake a lot on ur face bc it has sunscreen in it!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?