BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Grace K.
Alvarado, TX
Tarte always has a great selection of skin care and with me having sensitive skin, their products are amazing!  Totally worked for me and smells amazing! Can be a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it! I would buy this again for sure! I recommend to anyone with combo skin and sensitive skin!
Susie B.
New Brighton, MN
I received this in my Glossybox for March. This is a new product for Tarte and was excited to try it. The packaging is lovely and I really like the pump. The perfect amount comes out for use on my face. It's not too greasy and is easily absorbed. I will definitely buy this when I run out.
Brit K.
Pitman, NJ
I love this product. Tarte has really impressed me with their recent launch of tons of lifestyle types of products like this very functional and very useful sunscreen. The smell isn't too overpowering and it has a high enough SPF to wear daily without leaving skin feeling greasy or breaking me out.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I just got a few samples of these in orders that I placed online. But I got enough that I was able to use it a few times. It feels pretty nice on the skin and isn't heavy like most sunscreens can be. I did apply foundation in top and it layered nicely. It didn't get great throughout the day either!
Monique M.
Toms River, NJ
A big fan of tarte, I'm reviewing this product bc I normally hate spf on my face. I use this, and love it as a primer. Doesn't feel greasy or yucky on my skin like all other spfs I've ever tried in my whole life!!! A little goes a long way, and really is a perfect primer for my normal/combo skin.
Jeri-Ashley D.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product either in one of my ipsy or Sephora Play! boxes and really liked it. It gets the job done and doesn't feel as thick as other sunscreens I've used in the past have. However, I wouldn't go out and spend that money on this product as I've used less expensive brands which work just as well.
Kayman R.
Savannah, GA
I hardly use sunblock, but if I do I use Tarte! The packaging is always nice and use access. It met my standard expectations. Not my "holy grail I have to have that" expectations but it did the job. The price was a little over the top, but Tarte is not cheap. I feel that I got my money's worth!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
My mom got this in her Sephora bag last year and it worked great and kept her skin safe she had knee surgery and had to keep sunscreen on the scar so it wouldn't get messed up in the sun . I only used it a few times because of her needing it for her knee but it kept my face and scalp from burning .
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
This tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 has become a part of my daily routine. I use it every morning after I shower. I was never a sunscreen or any kind of moisturizer kind of gal. I love this product and will continue to purchase it as long as it does not get discounted lol.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This feels a bit heavy, and oily on my combo skin. It’s nicely packaged. I received it in one of my subscription boxes. It did not meet any of my expectations. It was my first time trying a sunscreen from Tarte. I think it needs to be a lighter formula, hopefully one that can replace a regular moisturizer.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?