BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Good protection from the sun. Loved the packaging of this product. This sunscreen was not harsh when you put it on. I think this is a good value product.
Stephanie P.
Good stuff def recommend! Leaves skin smooth and stuff. Doesn't make you break out. It really gives you the protection it says it's gonna give your skin.
Pragya G.
Awesome product with sunscreen in it. Sometimes I forget about sunscreen, but this product gives me sunscreen along with lotion. And it smells great too.
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
I dont wear sunscreen often, but when i do this is my go to. It allows me to be protected from the sun but also achieve that summer glow we are all afer.
Hillary W.
Reno
For my dry and sensitive skin it's hard for me to find a facial sunscreen that makes the cut. This is for sure one of my go to'S when headed to the beach
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
Left my face looking really white. wouldn't blend out well, as for how it protected my face i wasn't exposed to the sun for very long. don't love anyways
Jenny K.
Love this tarte sunscreen lotion . I always apply this before I apply my primer . And it works great . It's a little pricey but it's works really good .
Madeeha A.
I recently received this product as a sample... all I can say is it is the best sun screen. Since it is a spray it is not sticky at all and easy to use!
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
I liked the taste Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. The smell could've been a little better but it did make the skin feel refreshed.
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
I actually got burned after using this. I'm sure I would have been burned worse without anything but the rest of my body wasn't burned with copper tone.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?