BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I actually just got this in my Glossybox and i love it! I am always looking for a light lotion with SPF for my face. Tarte is a brand i trust. It is light on tbe skin and hasnt affected my complextion at all
Kayla P.
Whether it’s a beach day or just a day in the sun out at the swimming pool or in general just out in the fun this is the best product I have found for my skin. I use this product a lot on my face as well and I find that it does not break me out or leave me feeling dry skin.
Kitty O.
This stuff smells soooo incredible, but I mostly love it because it's good with my makeup. Most sunscreens are tacky and hurt my makeup, but this stuff is great. I also use Tarte foundation and maracuja oil, such a wonderful mix! Seriously, I 100% recommend this for summer.
Dara M.
Bayonne, NJ
Most sunscreens are super greasy, but this one is not at all. It is super light, not greasy. It feels like you don't even have anything on, it even dries matte! It has everything I have ever wanted in a sunblock. It also has such cute packaging. I love this product.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I got a sample of this as a free product with my purchase. I love this! I can use it under my foundation, and it's a great sunscreen without the sticky feeling. Great for added protection under spf makeup and a great conditioner for my dry, sensitive skin. I love Tarte!
Alexandrea T.
nice facial moisturizer but wasnt amazing. I got a sample of it and it was very small so didnt really get much from it, but the jar it camein was nice. lol. i still have it and refill with my moisturizer to carry on my bag 😂 but as for this moisturizer, it was okay
Kacey O.
Charleston, SC
Great sunscreen for sensitive skin. Applies easily with good coverage and can be worn under makeup. Provides good protection against damaging sun. Lasted through sweating and light activity, may not be a good option if swimming or for more intense physical activity.
Emily E.
Maineville, OH
I received this in a Sephora Favorites over the summer and I wasn't overly impressed. I prefer more water based sunscreens under my makeup. This would be okay if it wasn't on your face, or if you weren't wearing makeup.
Brianna G.
Wayne, NJ
Got this in my Sephora play box, and I am in love. I brought to the beach all the time over the summer and applied on my face. It smelled so good and I recommended everyone around me to use it. It is pricey but I think it is worth it. I would buy again definitely.
Sarah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Putting any type of sunscreen on my face would normally make it break out and be very hard to contain for 1-2 weeks after use. However, this kind of of sunscreen has NEVER done that to my skin. It is one of my summer go-to products that I couldn't live without!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?