BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jackie S.
Love this! No white cast. Not sticky or heavy. Natural ingredients that you can read. A little pricey tho bc you can get similar results from a drugstore.
Neysha M.
When you apply it it feels more like a moisturizer. It smell awesome and protects your skin. The packeging is beautiful and you can keep it in your purse.
Sarah R.
I love it cause it last such a long time, and I can wear makeup at the same time as wearing this and it makes my face feel light not heavy when I wear it.
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I just recently got this and I do love all of my Tarte products and so far this one has not let me down. It is not super oily and wears nicely on my skin.
Jamie W.
This Sunscreen is amazing, it didndt break me out like other Sunscreens I've used in the past. I really like the Tarte brand and the packaging is darling.
Clarisa R.
Mesa, AZ
When camping or when we go to lake I put the facial screen on. I love the smell and how long lasting it is. Other sunscreens you have to keep adding more.
Aikol V.
Daly city, Ca
I love this sunscreen perfect for underneath makeup ! Its not too thick anf i love how its perfect fpr sensitive skin! definitely recommend it for anyone !
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
Love this. It's moisturizing but not too thick. It's not oily and it's lightweight enough to wear under makeup. It's great protection for hot summer days.
Taylor N.
MESA, AZ
I keep this product in my purse because a little touch up on the go never hurts. I work with children and we are outdoors often and this is a great go to.
Gray S.
This is a great sunscreen for underneath your makeup and has a nice scent, it's very gentle on the skin and it's my first time using the product I like it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?