BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
This moisturizer was my favorite during the summer. I used it religiously but because I have oil skin, i had to mattify my skin more than ever. I used blotting sheets and blotting powder to make sure i wasn't extra oily.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually received a sample of this from my sephora play box subscription. I was going to an event at a park on a hot day and put it under my foundation. Out of my family I was the only one who didn't get a sunburn on their face! I was really amazed on how good it worked and I didn't have to reapply it!
Diana P.
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It's incredibly hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't feel heavy and like it coats a layer of your face. This product blends into the pores and leaves a light, yet protected feeling on the skin. I am a huge advocate for sunscreen and this does the trick!
Marla G.
Edinburg, TX
This thing does wonders. I tried it the first time and I totally fell in love with it. It does an amazing work and it is really good. For anyone looking for a good sunscreen I recommend it to everyone, it is also very affordable. It's also very long lasting and has a good amount of it. It is yet the best sunscreen lotion yet and I would totally buy it again.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is an OK product. As someone who lives in California it is VERY important I wear SPF everyday, and I have tried hundreds of SPFs. I would recommend this for days you're not going to be outside too much, and even then I would really often to prevent sun burn
(Disclaimer: I do not burn often and I did find pinking when using this sunscreen)
T S.
Product smells great - This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Tried this SPF bc it had good reviews and I use the serum which I really like. It felt greasy on my skin and I think it may have caused some breakouts. I did feel
Like it kept my skin protected from the sun but it worth the additional skin irritation. It's also difficult to get the bottom stuff out with the pump.
Emily C.
Reading , PA
Delicious feeling after you wash your face super smooth finish not heavy I highly recommend tarte is actually one of my favorite brands out there my skin feels and look very silky and smooth I definitely will recommend this for other
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
Again another expensive item but my friend let me borrow this one time and it was definitely a nice feeling sunscreen normally you get the greasy shiny feel from typical face sunscreen this one did not feel that way! If you want to be super fancy and spend a little bit of extra money this is a good way to go.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
This skin product by tarte was made of great quality. It is easy to use and goes on very smooth. However I found it did leave my skin feeling very dry as the day went on which I did not like at all. I would recommend to others to try it before you buy a large bottle of it. Everyone’s skin is different.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back