BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is a great sunscreen. I'm not a person that typically wears SPF, but I bout this to put under my makeup for the warmer weather. I feel like it is a fair price considering the amount of product and it feels nice on the skin. I would recommend to anyone.
Biv A.
Carson , CA
perfect for the summer. Its not a heavy sunscreen, usually i break out when I wear heavy sunscreen but this is not the case with the taste sunscreen. It is gentle and definitely met my expectations. I will buy it again since I know it is great for my skin!
jess h.
tomball, TX
This was very lightweight didn't have that stickey feeling at all. I always repurchase this it's great always protects my skin. I've never had any breakouts or texture from it. You get tons of product and it's defiantly something I'll keep in my collection.
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
Love this and everything Tarte!! Everything is made from all natural ingredients which is great for your skin. I like this because it doesn't break me out, however it is a bit greasy. I prefer the Tarteguard 20, because it has a tint to even out skin tone.
KatrinA L.
This great all year round! And a super plus is the sunscreen :) I have really dry skin, I tap it into my face it feels nice and smooth and you don't have cake a lot on ur face bc it has sunscreen in it!!
Adrianna P.
This is my summer must have product or tropical vacation product. It's super light weight I even use this as a moisturizer under my makeup. Really nice soft smell. I always buy it and would definitely recommend it.
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
I tend to use this sun screen a lot more than i has expected. i love the way it feels on the skin and that it actually protects my face without making it break out which is always a plus. i will for sure be buying this again plus the price is not too bad either
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ
It's so important to me that I have a SPF whenever I do my makeup everyday and this is the perfect thing to use I love it so much! It is beautiful and very light weight I totally recommend this product to anyone
Deanna H.
Forest, MS
This sunscreen is amazing! Highly recommend for people who are outdoors! It is also cruelty free! It has a great smell! It seeps into the skin nicely! And doesn't feel heavy at all! It doesn't feel greasy to me as well! I will definitely be buying this once I run out!
Marie D.
This is a very decent sunscreen. It doesn't leave an obnoxious white cast all over the face and inst super heavy and goopy- my pet peeve with sunscreen for the face. My only gripe is that it is sort of pricey just for some suncreen...you need a lot to do a good job!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?