BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I got a sample of this as a free product with my purchase. I love this! I can use it under my foundation, and it's a great sunscreen without the sticky feeling. Great for added protection under spf makeup and a great conditioner for my dry, sensitive skin. I love Tarte!
Aidan R.
This is a nice sunscreen. I love Tarte though, so I might be a little biased. I don't know if I will go through the whole bottle though because I don't really use facial sunscreen as it just adds another step and I shun the sun. I do really like the bottle though!
Fariha R.
Elmont, NY
Tarte is the best at Vegan skincare. I received this as a gift from my friend and I really liked the way it feels on my skin. I'm usually not very fond of sunscreens because of all the greasy heavy feel,but this one is just the opposite. I love it and will buy again
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
The best sunscreen there ever was. The built in pump makes for easy portioning and not getting sun screen all over the bottle. I usually just set it on a table and pump it into my hand for use. The formula itself smells great and isn't greasy. I love this sunscreen.
Cathy S.
Gaylord, MN
I received this in a GlossyBox and am loving it. I don't spend a lot of time in the sun but like to use SPF to help keep wrinkles at bay. This formula applies nicely and doesn't leave a heavy feel. I apply it under makeup and haven't had any issues with clogged pores.
Sarah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Putting any type of sunscreen on my face would normally make it break out and be very hard to contain for 1-2 weeks after use. However, this kind of of sunscreen has NEVER done that to my skin. It is one of my summer go-to products that I couldn't live without!
Sydnei B.
Lightweight, non-greasy feeling moisturizer that wears great under makeup. Most moisturizers that contain SPF make your foundation slip around, and this one didn't! I've also got sensitive skin and this did not break me out or irritate my skin. Highly recommend!
Adaline B.
Vineland
What do I have to do to get samples to review them. Send me packages to 232 W Cherry St. Vineland N.J. 08360 so I can participate please. How am I suppose to do a review if I haven't received any product's. Please send me products so that I can send you a review.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I bought this because I needed a physical sunscreen. I have systemic lupus so I have to wear sunscreen daily. I really liked this one, it didn't burn or irritate my skin the way some others do. It absorbed quickly and left my skin perfect for makeup application. I also really liked the soft, pleasant scent!
Kate L.
It's a great facial sunscreen. It does leave you're face a bit oily and I would definitely want more protection than spf 30. I would probably use it again even though I don't love it. I recommend it if you have limited other options. I got it online at sephora.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?