BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I've received a few samples of these and I liked them. Seemed to work very well and makeup went on great on top of it. It was a lot more expensive than what I would spend on just a regular face sunscreen so I can't say that I would for sure buy it again. But do recommend.
Natasha W.
Northport
Laid out by the pool and put this on my face. It worked pretty well and I liked it. It had a very pleasant smell. It didn't seem to work better than just a regular sun screen though. I got a mini sample as a free gift so buying a full size would be just for the brand name
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dru G.
I love tarts, and I loved this sunscreen at first. I do have oily/combo skin so after a while I had to stop using it. I still use it, just not every day because my oils will seep through easily. I like to use it for the winter months, and when I don't apply makeup.
Megan C.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box last summer. I am very pale and burn easily so I'm always looking for a good sunscreen. I used this one on my face and it was nice and not very oily. I can get similar ones though at the drugstore that work just as well.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
America P.
South Bend, IN
This product is amazing doesn't leave a white cast & a little goes a long way. Just recently used this for a outdoor rock concert that lasted from 11am-9pm in 95 degree weather with direct sunlight & I did not burn at all & my skin didn't peel most importantly my nose which is always more sensitive.
Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have never been a fan of using sunscreen on my face, but once I discovered this product it definitely changed my routine in the summer. I use this whenever I expect to be in the sun for a long period of time. However, for a sunscreen this is extremely expensive.
Rachel B.
This isn't a bad sunscreen at all. I like to keep my skin as safe as possible. This has enough spf. I do find it to be quite pricy since I am a full time college student. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I will probably buy it again if or when I get the moola
J R.
Tarte is my FAVORITE brand at Ulta! Price is fair and the quality is great! Doesn't hurt my skin and love the feel. Would try any Tarte product! LovE! Great skin protection, soft on skin. Plus all Tarte products always have the cutest packaging. Can't go wrong with Tarte.
Lori L.
Woodside, NY
I love this sunscreen it's actually the first spf beauty product I brought so I don't have much to compare it to. How ever I love how light it is on my skin . Doesn't feel greasy at all. It's also spf 30 which is pretty high most moisturizers have 15spf or 25spf. I love tarte products.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?