BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Marla G.
Edinburg, TX
This thing does wonders. I tried it the first time and I totally fell in love with it. It does an amazing work and it is really good. For anyone looking for a good sunscreen I recommend it to everyone, it is also very affordable. It's also very long lasting and has a good amount of it. It is yet the best sunscreen lotion yet and I would totally buy it again.
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
Again another expensive item but my friend let me borrow this one time and it was definitely a nice feeling sunscreen normally you get the greasy shiny feel from typical face sunscreen this one did not feel that way! If you want to be super fancy and spend a little bit of extra money this is a good way to go.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This is nice as a sunscreen underneath makeup. It's lightweight and doesn't clog my pores. Also, if you have a deeper complexion I find that this doesn't give me that purple tint to my skin. I will say that the smell could be problematic for sensitive noses and there is a very small amount for the price.
Diana P.
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It's incredibly hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't feel heavy and like it coats a layer of your face. This product blends into the pores and leaves a light, yet protected feeling on the skin. I am a huge advocate for sunscreen and this does the trick!
Erica S.
One of my favorite sunscreens of all time! I love it because it has no fragrance, very moisturizing, doesn't smell or feel like a sunscreen, lightweight, not oily and protects my skin from the harmful rays that would cause major sun damage like sun spots & aging. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
This moisturizer was my favorite during the summer. I used it religiously but because I have oil skin, i had to mattify my skin more than ever. I used blotting sheets and blotting powder to make sure i wasn't extra oily.
Alyssa B.
Honestly, I really have no complaints with any sunscreen. I had gotten this as a gift and it's the only sunscreen I use now. I love it and I have no complaints. It's effective and I love it! I would highly recommend this.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is an OK product. As someone who lives in California it is VERY important I wear SPF everyday, and I have tried hundreds of SPFs. I would recommend this for days you're not going to be outside too much, and even then I would really often to prevent sun burn
(Disclaimer: I do not burn often and I did find pinking when using this sunscreen)
Max R.
Hadley, MA
I wanted to like this so badly! It has a super light texture, absorbs into skin easily, and doesn't have that telltale sunscreen scent that most sunscreens have. But it made my skin super-oily, so i had to return it. Such a disappointment!
T S.
Product smells great - This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back