BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is an amazing sunscreen lotion and also moisturizer it helps make your makeup look so beautiful and flawless I Really Love and Enjoy using this product
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
When I first tried this I was a little skeptical, I'd never tried a sunscreen by tarte. Just like there makeup thir sunscreen is amazing for their children.
Becky A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I think this is a decent sunscreen but it is kind of greasy. I received this in several kits, including Sephora's favorites and my Sephora play box I think.
Haley E.
Alexander, AR
Love this. One of the best I've used. My face is very sensitive to the sun -- spent all day at the water park and only reapplied once and didn't burn at all
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love the light weight feel of this sunscreen and it doesn't have a smell! It preps my face for a long day in the sun and its from a brand I love and trust
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
The tarte sunscreen lotion is fabulous to put on. I usually put it on before I do my make up and I never get sunburned from doing that. It is a skin saver!
maddy p.
Salem, OR
Love this sunscreen!! It feels nice on the skin, not to heavy, and does the job super well. I am very fair, and when i put this on my face i don't get burnt
Kristina G.
San Diego, CA
Very nice scent! High in spf spectrum which very good for when you just start tanning. I'd say it's a little bit pricey for how much it actually lasts you.
Patricia E.
Reno, NV
This is my favorite sunscreen for my face! I got it as a gift from my friend and I am obsessed! Such a great product, I will definitely buy when I run out!
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
This product makes my skin feels so smooth it helps out so much i buy this frequently i love the bottle design i purchase mine at sephora for a good price.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?