BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa d.
Garden Grove
I use this sunscreen all the time even if my foundation already has spf protection in it. Just so I can have that extra protection from the sun. I never feel greasy after using this sunscreen. I have felt it with different brands but definitely not this one.
Krystal D.
This is an awsome sun screen and i luv how it leaves my body nice n soft and not sticky like other brands have made me feel in the past! I would luv to try some more products from this brand
Christa B.
Such a lightweight sunscreen that I use on my face every time I go out into the sun! I hate smelly sunscreen but this isn't very scented and it's not heavy at all. Facial sunscreens can clog pores pretty bad but this one doesn't seem to mess my face up at all.
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
I have a combo of oily skin and it left me very greasy and would make my makeup look horrible during the day. It's very white and a bit thick so it doesn't absorb well into the skin.Also it has an unpleasant smell. I would not recommend this if you have oily skin. Maybe for dry skin.
Sophia M.
92591
I absolutely love this product!! The base is not too oily and feels amazing on my skin. I like knowing I'm using spf on the daily and this product is just right. I don't get that heavy feeling like I do with other moisturizers. I will buy again when I run out.
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
I really loved this product! I used it mostly as a primer before putting my make up on and it really worked well with my smash box foundation. I also used it in the summer as a face sun lotion and it really helped!!!
katie h.
this is a great sunscreen especially on days when i want to wear minimal makeup on warm days. it apples well but can be sort of thick on the skin, i use this product sparingly on my face. i would recommend this product to anyone spending a lot of time outside.
Maya S.
Me encanta cosméticos Tarte y honestamente me gustaría tener el dinero para comprar todos sus productos, ya que incluso puede hacer pantalla de sol increíble! Esta pequeña botella púrpura linda contiene un gran protector del sol que consiga el trabajo hecho y no irrita mi piel como muchos.
Monica S.
Allentown
This product is truly my go to beauty product. If I was stranded in an island- all I would need is this cream! It makes my face feel fresh & hydrated all day long. I highly recommend this if you need a great base to start your day with and put in your makeup!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Just a generic sunscreen in my opinion... You could probably find other options just as good for less money. I do like that it isn't a chemical sunscreen and it didn't clog my pores, but like I said, there are cheaper options out there that meet the same requirements. 3 stars.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?