BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Jerika O.
I was so happy that this was a sunscreen protector! It was really exciting! It was my first time using it but I just don't think I'll buy it again! Don't get me wrong it was amazing but I didn't like the price for it. I won't really recomend it to anyone else because it's expensive compared to normal sucscreen.
Rachel R.
Minneapolis, MN
A sunscreen that doesn't cause instant breakouts?! Yes please. Only thing I didn't like was the long absorption time, made it difficult to layer with make up. But if you give yourself enough the time should be no problem!
Amyy N.
Garden Grove, CA
The Tarteguard 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection was a sampler I had received from a Sephora Play Box that I threw in my purse for traveling necessities. It smells nice, does not reek of sunblock and glides on the skin smoothly leaving a nice layer of protection when on the go!
Claudia F.
I received one of these in my glossybox and was super excited to try it.. what a great product. First off I love Tarte's skincare line, super effective and priced just right. This will be a favorite and a summer staple. The formula is light weight, dries fast and goes really well under makeup. All in all a Winner!
Wendy R.
I used this when it first came out in the summer and I did like it. It's a lotion consistency and my skin absorbed it right away. It didn't feel overly greasy, which I liked. It doesn't smell bad either. The scent is a light refreshing scent.
Angel C.
Hedgesville, WV
So i only got to test this sunscreen out. (It was a sample in one of my packages) but i like it a lot! Its not thick like a sunscreen, more like a face cream or hydrating primer. And the smell is wonderful! As is the coverage, had it on my face and it did its job well! Definitely would consider buying again
Olivia C.
CHICAGO, IL
This product felt nice when I put it on my skin and didn't have a noticeable fragrance. However, after wearing it outside on a hot sweaty day the sunscreen started to melt off my face and into my eyes. Walking home while squinting because you have sunscreen stinging your eyes is not a cute look. Sorry Tarte.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
This has became my favorite sunscreen in the last 6months. I received a trial size in a subscription box and quickly purchased the full size bottle. What makes this one better than others it doesn't affect the looks of your makeup
Brandy B.
new york, NY
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen. Besides being a beautiful bottle, the formula is super lightweight and non greasy. It provides ample protection from the sun but also wears well under makeup. Plus, the small bottle is perfect to travel with. I carry it with me at all times!
Ashley S.
Havelock, NC
I absolutely love this for a day of walking around outside and not wearing makeup. I got this at Sephora through their points program and have since then purchased the big version. It’s amazing and smells nice. I love the way it feels on my skin, it’s not too heavy and I can’t feel anything sitting on my face.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?