BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria P.
Best sunscreen!! When you put it on it doesn't leave your face greasy like most sunscreens do. It's very light which I like becasue my skin can still breath.
Judith G.
Mcallen, TX
I got this item in a gift bag and it's okay. A bit pricey. But it does the job. Doesn't smell bad like regular sun screens. Probably won't buy it for myself.
Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
Tasha S.
Redding, CA
I love the light and airy feel of this on my skin! It feels so great. I've been using this product for about 5 years,and I told my sister's and co-workers .
Jenna S.
Minneapolis, KS
I put this on right under foundation when going out so far this summer and I feel like it's a great product. Light weight and no sunburned nose lol #winning
Courtney D.
Oregon City, OR
Amazing protection but light feeling! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy and gross, absorbs nicely. Also has a light scent, not the typical sunscreen scent!
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this instead of ny usual cerave. I love tarte oroducts however i got breakouts using this product. I went back to my cerave and skin is clear again.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I put this on before my make up...under my primer. I hate sunburned red noses and it hasn't been an issue at all this summer. Plus it is in a purple bottle.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Love the baby size it protected my skin so good from the harmful sun. It smells hreat and it's not greasy. So I'm definitely going back to get the full size
danielle l.
austell, GA
This is amazing ! A lot of spf breaks me out but this one doesn't . It feels so light on your face And looks great under makeup !!! A must try for summer !!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?