BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rohanny V.
I love I can carry in my wallet protects my skin and moisturizes me, I'm not afraid of the rays of the sun when I use it. It has cleared my skin, it has a divine smell and my skin leaves it soft, using a diary to take care of my skin. My skin feels fresh amazing...
Courtney M.
Paris, KY
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen ever! It's a little pricey for sunscreen, but that's what has come to be expected from high end brands, & you get what you pay for. I definitely didn't get burned, & it smelled amazing! It was also very hydrating which I loved.
Kitty O.
This stuff smells soooo incredible, but I mostly love it because it's good with my makeup. Most sunscreens are tacky and hurt my makeup, but this stuff is great. I also use Tarte foundation and maracuja oil, such a wonderful mix! Seriously, I 100% recommend this for summer.
Melanie T.
Duluth
I love this. It's not to expensive and the packaging is super cute, a little bit of this goes a long way so it'll last you for a good amount of time. It's not too thick and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky I would recommend this to people with acne prone skin
Maria P.
This product is fine. It's a solid sunscreen. It smells like sunscreen, it feels like sunscreen, it behaves like sunscreen. I don't necessarily feel like I had to buy this product from Tarte. It's overpriced for what it is. That being said, it sits well under makeup and doesn't look too white for too long.
Liza K.
East Hanover, NJ
I really like this sunscreen.
It doesn't make my skin greasy or shiny.
Tarteguard has lightweight texture, nice smell ans quick absorption.
I like beautiful bottle's desing and batcher.
But I prefer sunscreen with higher SPF for the summer.

Aidan R.
This is a nice sunscreen. I love Tarte though, so I might be a little biased. I don't know if I will go through the whole bottle though because I don't really use facial sunscreen as it just adds another step and I shun the sun. I do really like the bottle though!
Nicole F.
Jackson, NJ
It's okay, does it job but nothing really special going for it. I really only used on my face and was fine. My husband however likes this a lot, he burns on his face real easy and this product did a very good job under the 4th of July sun while at the beach all day.
Emily E.
Maineville, OH
I received this in a Sephora Favorites over the summer and I wasn't overly impressed. I prefer more water based sunscreens under my makeup. This would be okay if it wasn't on your face, or if you weren't wearing makeup.
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
Love tarte, their products are really great. Their skin products are even better. I definitely like and continue to use their spf30- I have dry skin so I don't notice any oilyness after a couple of hours. It works well under my foundation and with my other skincare.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?