BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole D.
Morristown
I got the smaller bottle just to see how i would like. I think it can be sticky but the smell is amazing and make up goes on nicely after applying it. This helps my face not become so red after sitting in the sun for quite some time and i would definitely recommend to friends but this didn’t really stand out to me.
Sara F.
it’s essential to find a physical sunscreen that blends in as well as it’s chemical counterparts. Enter the new all-mineral, non-chemical Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and pasty pale face is a thing of the past!
Taylor B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great product. Did exactly what it claimed to do. It was lightweight and I never felt greasy when I wore it. I’m the type to apply once and forget to reapply, but I never burnt wearing this (I live in Texas where the sun is rough so I never spent more than 4 hours outside). Only giving 4 stars because of the scent.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
This product provides full protection to your face from the sun. If money weren’t an object, I would wear this daily in the summer months to protect the skin on my face, but I cannot justify the price for this product when there are other great products that give you full protection from the sun at a lower price.
Megan D.
I usually LOVE Tarte everything, but wasnt really a fan of this sunscreen. I thought it felt heavy and was difficult to blend in when applying. I only had a small sample size, so it was pretty hard to get a good judgement, but it would have to be for a really great price for me to purchase the full size version.
Holly N.
I like how this sunscreen does not smell like sunscreen. I think depends how dry/oily my face is it can be considered just a smidge oily for me when I apply. I love how light weight it is and it gives you a wonderful glow. I  would recommend this to anyone who wants a light weight sun screen that gives moisture.
Chelsey L.
Got this as a sample from Sephora and it lasted me all summer. I really liked it, so will purchase again in a full size. The lotion goes on smooth without being goopy, and smells amazing. It feels like a regular moisturizer instead of sunscreen. I use it on my face without any problems, and it does a wonderful job protecting my skin.
Jerika O.
I was so happy that this was a sunscreen protector! It was really exciting! It was my first time using it but I just don't think I'll buy it again! Don't get me wrong it was amazing but I didn't like the price for it. I won't really recomend it to anyone else because it's expensive compared to normal sucscreen.
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I bought this sunscreen because it has a tint to it and I wanted something to put on my face on days where I don't want to wear a lot of makeup. I want to like this product... I really do..... because it does what I bought it to do.... but the smell is awful. It smells so bad I don't want to put it on my face. If you can stand the smell of a strong sunscreen then you will love this product, but if not then I wouldn't recommend it.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
I really enjoy this sunscreen lotion. It has a nice absorbency time, and doesn't make my face feel too greasy to apply my makeup after. I'm a fan of the pump, and I bet I'll be using a whole lot more of this in the summer!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back