BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alida B.
I love tarte products. This sunscreen lotion does not feel heavy on your face nor your body perfect for every day use. You should always use sunscreen daily.
Amalia F.
As a user of all Tarte face makeup, I am a big fan of using the Tarteguard 3 Sunscreen Lotion as part of my summer face routine. Easily found at any Sephora.
Courtney C.
Huntsville , AL
This is by far my most favorite sunscreen! It feels incredible and I feel that it gives the longest lasting protection! It smells amazing and is super silky!
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
When I first tried this I was a little skeptical, I'd never tried a sunscreen by tarte. Just like there makeup thir sunscreen is amazing for their children.
Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
danielle l.
austell, GA
This is amazing ! A lot of spf breaks me out but this one doesn't . It feels so light on your face And looks great under makeup !!! A must try for summer !!
Jenna S.
Minneapolis, KS
I put this on right under foundation when going out so far this summer and I feel like it's a great product. Light weight and no sunburned nose lol #winning
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love the light weight feel of this sunscreen and it doesn't have a smell! It preps my face for a long day in the sun and its from a brand I love and trust
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this instead of ny usual cerave. I love tarte oroducts however i got breakouts using this product. I went back to my cerave and skin is clear again.
Courtney D.
Oregon City, OR
Amazing protection but light feeling! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy and gross, absorbs nicely. Also has a light scent, not the typical sunscreen scent!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?