BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ava n.
dallas
I used this sunscreen all summer and its so light weight and easy to apply. Didn't cause me any break outs or extra oiliness. There are some better sunscreens out there but this is definitely up top. Such cute packaging and i would for sure purchase again.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product through a monthly subscription box and I'm so glad that I did because I wouldn't have tried it so soon. I absolutely love this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a sticky, greasy residue. It smells very nice and works well under my make up.
Eduarda D.
New York
I usually do not like sunscreen because of the  smell. This does not smell bad, it is not super thick, it's Bretas so well on the skin. And it does not get flashback if I take a picture with the flash. It's pretty gentle and did not ruin my skin. I bought it at Sephora
gaby r.
delafield, WI
This sunscreen works pretty well for me! I got the travel size because a little goes a long way. The consistency is a little bit thicker making it harder to blend into your skin but otherwise it smells great and I feel like it prevents me from getting burnt on my face.
Reyna G.
Taarteguard it's one of the best broad-spectrum sunscreens I have tried. It does not sweat off or run into my eyes, I highly recommend adding this sunscreen to your daily facial regimen to protect your skin immediately, start protecting your skin from premature aging!
soph k.
The sun screen lotion was pricey to be completely honest .I heard such good reviews about this product from my friends so I tried it out. It did work but it wasn't worth the price. I won't re purchase it again but I would definitely want to receive it as a gift.
Dara M.
Bayonne, NJ
Most sunscreens are super greasy, but this one is not at all. It is super light, not greasy. It feels like you don't even have anything on, it even dries matte! It has everything I have ever wanted in a sunblock. It also has such cute packaging. I love this product.
Kacey O.
Charleston, SC
Great sunscreen for sensitive skin. Applies easily with good coverage and can be worn under makeup. Provides good protection against damaging sun. Lasted through sweating and light activity, may not be a good option if swimming or for more intense physical activity.
Alexandrea T.
nice facial moisturizer but wasnt amazing. I got a sample of it and it was very small so didnt really get much from it, but the jar it camein was nice. lol. i still have it and refill with my moisturizer to carry on my bag 😂 but as for this moisturizer, it was okay
Sara B.
Tempe, AZ
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?