BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great lightweight sunscreen. I give it 4 stars because it is a tiny bit too oily for my face. I do use it on my toddler though. I do feel like it is a bit on the pricey side. I received a sample of it from Sephora. I'm not sure I would actually pay for this given the price.
karen v.
california
I'll be very honest to say that I did not try this out prior to purchasing, but I went ahead and put in my order for a full sized bottle anyway, seeing how much I love all of my Tarte products that I have purchased AND also the fact that I was running low on another suncreen product from a different brand that I was using previously.

This did not disappoint at all, it goes on easy and did not leave a white cast. However one lippie off the review due to 2 factors:
- It is not waterproof
- It leaves a noticeable shine on my face

The shine actually did not bother me too much as I have since learnt that I should skip my moisturizer when I use this sunscreen in the day, this is so moisturizing on its own and if I layered my moisturizer before it my skin just became too shiny/oily. But not being waterproof meant that I needed to purchase another sunscreen for that reason alone.

Packaging did not disappoint (as always), I could get past the smell. I read most of the reviews that mentioned about it being heavily fragranced but it smells very outdoor-sy and fresh to me. Texture is not too thick and application is easy. I would most probably continue to purchase this until something else comes along that is waterproof as well as does not leave a white cast post application while maintaining that smooth lotion texture at the same time.
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
The ONLY spf I use. Tarte has absolutely amazing skincare products and it is all I use in my daily skin care routine. I have very problem combo sensitive skin & this doesn’t break me out nor is it to oily. It goes on great under my makeup. A little on the pricy side but completely worth it
Lauren B.
Columbia , SC
I love this sunscreen. It goes on smooth, sinks into the skin, and doesn't feel oily. It protects my skin, and I know the all natural ingredients are actually good for my skin unlike some sunscreens. I love the purple packaging, it somehow makes putting on spf seem like less of a chore!
Laura Q.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZZZZZINNNNG! The formula is absolute perfection. I wore it one day at the beach without reapplying and did not get sunburnt at all on my face. My body, while reapplying every 30 minutes with a different brands spray formula, got absolutely fried. I took a star off because my bottle broke after my second use (huge bummer)
Kaitlyn V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I received a sample of this product in a Sephora box I purchased. The packaging is nice, the cream goes on smooth, and doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell. So far I have liked the product and I am trying to get into the habit of wearing sunscreen EVERYDAY because it is important.
Shanti R.
I got a sample of this Tarteguard sunscreen lotion when I recently placed an order with Tarte, I had to order an actual one. It's feels so light and seems like you have nothing on plus it has spf which is a plus.
Saundra B.
Orange Park, FL
This is a super light weight spray, that's very easy to use before or after putting on makeup. I personally forget which of my products have sunscreen, so it's extremely easy to just spray some Tarte on and not worry, especially in Florida where I live. Sunscreen is a must here.
Jen P.
I have a little sample size of this, and it's perfect to carry in my purse when I'm going to be outside all day. I've had issues with moles before, so I try to be really careful about sunscreen. This kind doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin, and I like that I can bring the small bottle with me for touch ups throughout the day
Aislinn K.
It's essential to get your daily SPF and this definitely does the job with SPF 30. The only problem I had with it was it made my face greasy and didn't mix very well with my oily skin. I assume this would work great with dry skin though!
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?