BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Sooooo many yes's. I love that color only lines are mixing it up with skin care now. I love this for no make up days. This doesn't come off ! Even after a sweaty gym session. I got it in a set and then went and got the full size.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
I received a full size Tarte Guard in my Glossybox a few months ago and I love it. It is light and absorbs so there is no left over white residue on your skin. It is not oily at all and feel great under make up. I highly recommend this product, even if you have sensitive skin. Tarte only uses high quality, natural ingredients.
Jessica B.
I enjoy this facial sunscreen, but overall, I'm not sure that I like the residue it leaves on my face. For the price and protection it's a great product. I can't wait to finish it and try more. It's worth the purchase. Now that I've had the chance to use this in the sun, it's worth the money. Protective and great.
Aly W.
Texture is okay, lightweight but still very greasy. Product is not waterproof and left my face 50 shades of burnt, and also very shiny. Unfortunately this product also has a lot of fragrance that i was not a huge fan of. I thought it would mellow out as the day went on but it lingered and gave me quite a headache.
Shaun Rylee S.
Great spf protection in this small bottle. You only need a thin layer and this makes the product last for quite awhile and doesn't make my skin greasy at all. I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this but was pleasantly surprised. I use it when traveling, as the smaller size makes it easier to pack than my usual moisturizer.
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Great face sunscreen and it did not make me break out. It only has a 4 Star ⭐️ because I felt like the bottle was hard to travel with (but I think they have a travel size too). It just feels a little like the packaging, although pretty and sleek, is not travel friendly and when you’re talking sunscreen you need to reapply throughout the day.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I received this product in my sephora box. It smells nice and I heard good things about it, but sunscreen made my skin feel greasy. It didn't do a good job absorbing into my skin. Plus the price for this product is too pricey.
Stephanie M.
I really really cannot recommend this sunscreen enough. I am a 31 year old woman with very sensitive, dry skin and one of my son's has eczema pretty severely and this does not irritate mine nor his skin in any way. It's not greasy, fast drying, and provides great protection while not leaving any stinky smell behind.
Nicole D.
Morristown
I got the smaller bottle just to see how i would like. I think it can be sticky but the smell is amazing and make up goes on nicely after applying it. This helps my face not become so red after sitting in the sun for quite some time and i would definitely recommend to friends but this didn’t really stand out to me.
Sara F.
it’s essential to find a physical sunscreen that blends in as well as it’s chemical counterparts. Enter the new all-mineral, non-chemical Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and pasty pale face is a thing of the past!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back