BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yessenia L.
This is my fav new sunscreen ! It glides on so smoothly! I love that it isn't a thick layer ! I purchased it at Ulta and Iits so effective ! This might be my new go to product for summer 2017!! I totally recommend!
Lyndxe Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sunscreen! Goes on light and fresh and doesn't leave a greasy, oily finish that clogs pores. The packaging is super cute and easy to use, the push spout and cap helps keep the sunscreen protected until you're ready to use it, and it easily slides in your purse!
Lori L.
Woodside, NY
I love this sunscreen it's actually the first spf beauty product I brought so I don't have much to compare it to. How ever I love how light it is on my skin . Doesn't feel greasy at all. It's also spf 30 which is pretty high most moisturizers have 15spf or 25spf. I love tarte products.
Lilly S.
Saint Clair, MI
I rate this a 4 because it did not last that long and I wish it didn't feel sticky. Luckily this is the only product that I dont really like from Tarte but when u first put it on it feels very nice but when u have it on for a long time it gets sticky and uncomfortable so my recommendation is to apply every hour so it doesn't feel that sticky so overall I really like this product
Nat S.
I have been on the hunt for a great sunscreen for a long time. It comes out quite white but once it is rubbed into your skin it goes on with a natural finish, No crazy white faces ever! It does not feel greasy nor does it feel like it clogs my pores which is the best part!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
The product itself is good - a light cream that blends into the skin but I've found the pump bottle to be flimsy. I've had two and both and broken. You can take off the lid and still use it though
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
I use this face & body & it feels great! Not heavy or greasy. Its is kind of thick but once you warm it up & apply it its fine. Doesn't leave a white cast or anything. Smells nice too, not like regular sun screen. Love the fact that its a mineral sun screen & not chemical.
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
I love all Tarte products! I love the packaging of the sunscreen, it is a little pricey running around $32.00 per bottle however it does its job. It does not make my face look oily or shiny wich I love! It also doe snot make me sweat more, it has a nice smell too it as well.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I received this in one of my sephora play boxes.  I wasnt sure about it because I have oily skin but this worked really nicely on my skin.  It was moisturizing and not oily at all.  Felt nice to use this and it gave my skin a nice glow that wasnt oily and that is always my goal.
Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
This is simple, and keeping it in my bag reminded me that I needed to protect my skin, especially on my face, all year round. It goes on lightweight and doesn't leave my feeling oily, which is great compared to other sunscreens.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?