BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kailee S.
Rockwall, TX
When you as fair as I am a good high end sunscreen product is a must this one is light weight dull coverage and long lasting so I recommend and it has a good scent as well so go buy this tarte product and many more bc I love tarte and their eyeshadows 😂
I love tarts, and I loved this sunscreen at first. I do have oily/combo skin so after a while I had to stop using it. I still use it, just not every day because my oils will seep through easily. I like to use it for the winter months, and when I don't apply makeup.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Very nice and simple sunscreen, I had a sample from a subscription box. Does protect skin and absorbs and spreads nice and fast. I took one star down, because I prefer products that do little bit more than just sunscreen: BB creams, glowing primers and tinted makeup bases
Alyssa S.
Really enjoyed this light fragrance but nothing bad. Not overly thick or sticky. I used this every day under makeup. Haven't had any sun damage. My pump dispenser broke sadly is my one complaint. I would buy again. Cruelty free brand. Owned by a not cruelty free company.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
It doesn't work very well it goes away very fast and it is very gentle but it very light it's pricey for it to be sunscreen I bought it at ultra but honestly cheep brands do better than this and no I don't recommend to others
J R.
Tarte is my FAVORITE brand at Ulta! Price is fair and the quality is great! Doesn't hurt my skin and love the feel. Would try any Tarte product! LovE! Great skin protection, soft on skin. Plus all Tarte products always have the cutest packaging. Can't go wrong with Tarte.
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I've received a few samples of these and I liked them. Seemed to work very well and makeup went on great on top of it. It was a lot more expensive than what I would spend on just a regular face sunscreen so I can't say that I would for sure buy it again. But do recommend.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Natasha W.
Northport
Laid out by the pool and put this on my face. It worked pretty well and I liked it. It had a very pleasant smell. It didn't seem to work better than just a regular sun screen though. I got a mini sample as a free gift so buying a full size would be just for the brand name
Megan G.
I love the  Tarteguard sunscreen. It is very lightweight and has SPF 30. I use it under my foundations that do not contain an SPF. I appreciate that it has a pump so that it is not exposed to light or air. It is pricey but I don't mind investing in it. Totally recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?