BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica M.
Allentown, PA
Always a tarte fan. This product is worth what you'll pay. Hydrates and protects from sun. Tarte never disappoints. They're also cruelty free and I love that
charlene m.
Jackson, AL
I love this. It does not make my face feel oily when I apply it and my makeup wears all day over this! even after sweating, I still am protected from the sun
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
My new favorite sunscreen! I love using this product! It protects my skin from the sun. I use it before heading out or before swimming. I love the scent too!
Alida B.
I love tarte products. This sunscreen lotion does not feel heavy on your face nor your body perfect for every day use. You should always use sunscreen daily.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I don't see the point of spending so much money on sunblock since most of my makeup setting sprays have spf. I didn't see any special result from using this.
Shawney S.
commercial point, ohio
Super nice face sunscreen! It doesn't make you oily after awhile and it doesn't become sticky like normal sunscreen. It is on the more pricey side of things.
Jena T.
Great product, I apply it before my foundation. A little pricey for my tastes though. Its not different enough from drug store products to justify the price.
Courtney C.
Huntsville , AL
This is by far my most favorite sunscreen! It feels incredible and I feel that it gives the longest lasting protection! It smells amazing and is super silky!
Amalia F.
As a user of all Tarte face makeup, I am a big fan of using the Tarteguard 3 Sunscreen Lotion as part of my summer face routine. Easily found at any Sephora.
Victoria P.
Best sunscreen!! When you put it on it doesn't leave your face greasy like most sunscreens do. It's very light which I like becasue my skin can still breath.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?