BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is a great sunscreen that isnt oily, but keeps my skin moisturized while protecting me from the sun. It works great by itself or as a base under my make up. It is great for everyday use and hasn't caused my sensitive skin any trouble. Its a bit expensive, but worth it!
Ngoc H.
Springfield, VA
SPF only 30 but the application on my face feels great and gentle. My foundation went on smoothly and love how light it feels. Price is not cheap but I think it worths it. First time use it and think I will consider buy in again
Lindsey T.
This is my go to every day moisturizer for the summer. I originally received a deluxe sample of this from a sephora value set and then was lucky enough to get a FULL SIZE bottle in my glossy boss. I love how it makes my skin feel and that it is very lightweight for an SPF.
Lilly S.
Saint Clair, MI
I rate this a 4 because it did not last that long and I wish it didn't feel sticky. Luckily this is the only product that I dont really like from Tarte but when u first put it on it feels very nice but when u have it on for a long time it gets sticky and uncomfortable so my recommendation is to apply every hour so it doesn't feel that sticky so overall I really like this product
Jay L.
Hauppauge, NY
I am a big believer in using facial sunscreen. I really liked the consistency of this sunscreen. It met my expectations because I was sunburn free. I got this as a sample and would buy the full size when I get through my collection. Although I wish it was a higher SPF.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I received this in one of my sephora play boxes.  I wasnt sure about it because I have oily skin but this worked really nicely on my skin.  It was moisturizing and not oily at all.  Felt nice to use this and it gave my skin a nice glow that wasnt oily and that is always my goal.
Nat S.
I have been on the hunt for a great sunscreen for a long time. It comes out quite white but once it is rubbed into your skin it goes on with a natural finish, No crazy white faces ever! It does not feel greasy nor does it feel like it clogs my pores which is the best part!
Rose J.
Rockville, MD
Like all tarte products, this sunscreen is a winner. I wore this for the first time on vacation at Disney World. It help up all day to the sun and the elements. I put it into my permanent rotation last summer. It's very gentle, and the bright purple package always puts a smile on my face. I would recommend this to anyone.
Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
This is simple, and keeping it in my bag reminded me that I needed to protect my skin, especially on my face, all year round. It goes on lightweight and doesn't leave my feeling oily, which is great compared to other sunscreens.
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
I use this face & body & it feels great! Not heavy or greasy. Its is kind of thick but once you warm it up & apply it its fine. Doesn't leave a white cast or anything. Smells nice too, not like regular sun screen. Love the fact that its a mineral sun screen & not chemical.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?