BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carly C.
I use this sunscreen every day and I love it! You can use it under your foundation or just by itself and it doesn't leave a greasy or heavy feeling on your face, it doesn't leave you looking shiny, and it doesn't clog your pores like other sunscreens can. I absolutely love it!
Kendall P.
Allendale, MI
I am in love with this sunscreen. It doesn't have that normal sunscreen smell and it actually feels more along the lines of a moisturizer rather than a sunscreen. It was very effective when i use it in florida and my face was not burnt at all. I think they nailed this formula.
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
This is an amazing sunscreen ! Lightweight , light scent , and effective . The price is okay , I've definitely have spent a lot more at the drugstore . I got this from ulta because u was curious and my bf has one and he loved it ( he has cystic acne for this works well for him)
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
My skin is very sensitive and this is the only one that my face can tolerate. It works very well. Not super greasy and it's not drying. It actually works. I always recommend using a sunscreen, especially on your face. But if you have sensitive skin, i would recommend this one
Amber B.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! It is creamy and melts into the skin and I am still able to wear makeup over it. This is definitely worth a repurchase when I run out.  I also have sensitive skin and this did not break me out and I would definitely repurchase again!
Jordan B.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is hands down my favorite sunscreen lotion brand! It goes on so smooth and never leaves me looking too shiny! The packaging is so cute! I love the purple bottle! It's gentle on my sensitive skin! I would recommend it to everybody! Sunscreen is such an important part of my beauty regiment!
Sabina B.
I love love love Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30!!! It smells ahhhmazing!!!! It really does and it goes so smoothly on the skin and it's super light and feels great! I definitely recommend it times a million
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
I really liked this sunscreen for my face. It doesn't feel heavy which is a big plus since I hate the feeling of heavy sunscreen since it just blocks my pores. The price is high so I might look for a cheaper alternative but if you have the money then purchase this it's good
Yessenia L.
This is my fav new sunscreen ! It glides on so smoothly! I love that it isn't a thick layer ! I purchased it at Ulta and Iits so effective ! This might be my new go to product for summer 2017!! I totally recommend!
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
I love Tarte's Sunscreen! It smells good and it great for the face. I recently used this sunscreen as my go to facial sunscreen on my trip to Puerto Rico and my face did not get burned at all and I was still able to get a bronzed look from the Puerto Rico sun! I love this!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?