BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yvonne W.
Austell , GA
This is the best sunscreen Lotion! This sunscreen does not break me out and it wears well under my make up. It does not give you that oily look on your face. If it is not massage good, it can have that white residue on your face.
This Sunscreen also don't give me any flash back.
Alysia S.
San Juan capo , CA
I love this sunscreen and the bottle is so cute! I got it from glossybox to try. It is a good price and it works great. Very effective. Doesn't clog pores. I will be buying when I run out. Nothing needs to be changed. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Sara-Jane S.
Nashville, TN
Love this sunscreen! Great scent, easy to apply and left my skin blemish free which is hard to get from a sunscreen. Cute bottle and easy to travel with. I like that it is a sheer light sunscreen but has enough SPF so I never get burnt. Always keep the travel size in my beach bag!
Stephanie L.
Wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't feel like it gave me the protection I was looking for when I used it on a day out in the sun. It'll probably be better for daily use when I'm not out in the sun as much.
Ashley S.
Leesburg, FL
I love this stuff! It feels light and moisturizing on my skin and it smells great. A lot of facial sunscreens irritate my skin and give me a rash, but this one is great on my sensitive skin. I like to wear it to the beach after treating myself with their self tanner. Buy it now!!
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Being a redhead with fair skin.... This is a must! Full coverage, never fails me. I haven't burned or so much as got red using this product. Very light and gentle. For sensitive skin this is perfect.
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
I guess being a huge fan of Tarte products helps but of course I love this one as well. Doesn't break me out like a lot of other products and of course keeps me from getting all those harmful UV rays!
LaKayla M.
Montgomery , AL
I love how the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen lotion helps protect my skin from damaging UV rays. I've been using this product for almost two months, and it's gentle ingredients leave my skin feeling so moisturized. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Matthew T.
San Mateo
I heard about this product in a Graveyard girl video and decided to give it a try because Bunny liked it. The packaging was very cute and so was the bottle. The product was very oily and never fully obsorbed into my skin. I bought it at sephora. I hope they improve this product!
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
Tarte is amazing. Their products never disappoint. I tried this because I love their quality and guess what-very pleased! The price is lind of high but it is well worth the purchase. Highly recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?