BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tatiana B.
Granada hills, CA
I am still new to this tarte lotion but so far nothing but good things to say about it. It is a little more on the expensive side but it is definitely worth it.
Nicole G.
It does the job, smells pleasant, doesn't leave me greasy or make me break out! I am currently on my second bottle and will probably continue to buy this again
Erin B.
My new favorite sunscreen! Smells wonderful and I love the packaging it is in. Works wonderfully and it didn't make my face breakout which I really appreciate!
Stephanie B.
Cleveland, OH
This tarte sunscreen is amazing and perfect for the face. It is super protective and makes your skin moisturized. The only downside is the expensive price tag.
Melissa C.
Love how I don't feel the sun burning my skin and stays on after all the sweat and water.. I highly recommend this product especially if you like to be outside
Genesses D.
I really love this sunscreen! It leaves your skin feeling soft and non-greasy which I love! Perfect to put under your makeup! It is effective and does its job.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Bueno según la opinión de mi madre, quien usa este producto de Tarte, le gusta mucho, de hecho, es el que usa todos los días desde que lo compro para probarlo.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
Great for everyday use, even under your makeup as a moisturizer. It doesn't leave my face feeling slimy or greasy. Definitely a must have. Pricey but worth it.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED THIS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO, IT GOES ON SMOOTH AND DOESN'T LEAVE A STICKY RESIDUE, IT IS AGAIN A HIGHER PRICED ITEM BUT IT SEEMS ITLL LAST
Becca T.
Acworth, GA
Being fair skinned is hard on my body in general but my face is always getting burnt so this has been a life saver especially since I can wear it with make up!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?