BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
This isn't just a sunscreen!! This is like magic in a bottle & it's a moisturizer as well!! I ALWAYS grab this before I do my foundation. The plus side to this is it doesn't have the typical sun block feel and smell. It blends into your skin so nicely and has a refreshing smell to it!! Plus the bottle is pretty cute!! I recommend this to all my friends
Megan N.
I LOVE this sunscreen! It is super lightweight which is really important to me. When it's heavy, it feels kind of gross and oily but this product is perfect. It has just the right amount of SPF for my fair skin that usually burns easily. It works way better than a lot of products that cost even more than it does! I highly recommend this Tarte Sunscreen!
Karina D.
I do love this one, but I won't buy the full size. I would rather stick to Neutrogena for like half the price. Neutrogena has a great one with the same consistency as this Tarte one and the same amount of protection. There is a white caste, as most SPF's and have not tried it under makeup. My skin is combination, and I did not feel oily after using it.
Peyton N.
Goose Creek, SC
This sunscreen feel amazing on the skin. It protects the skin and hydrates it, it is a very gentle product. There is a very light fresh ocean lily scent, that isn't overpowering. It's slightly expensive, you could probably find a cheaper version at the drugstore, but if you don't mind dropping a few extra dollars on a high end brand then it's perfect.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I have oily skin that can be super sensitive so it's very hard for me to find a good facial sunscreen. This product is not at all oily on my skin and it does not cause me to breakout. Also it doesn't make my skin hurt or burn as so many other sunscreens have. It is a little pricey but as I find it to be such an excellent product I feel it's worth it.
Alivia C.
Antelope, CA
I received this is one of my monthly subscriptions and I loved it! I'm running to tarte to buy a new one as soon as this one runs out! Unlike other sunscreens, this one didn't leave me feeling sticky or tacky. I loved that I didn't feel as if the smell of sunscreen was taking over, it was more of a lotion with all the benefits. Smelled great as well!
kelly l.
Tampa, FL
I love anything that Tarte creates so maybe I am a little bias. But, this sunscreen is right up there with all my other Tarte products. The packaging is beautiful for sunscreen. Normally during summer this is all that I went during the day. It has 30 SPF so I never get worried that my face will get burned while I am out running errands and what not.
Sego W.
Macomb, MI
I am in love with this product. First of all, it doesn't aggravate my skin or make me break out. It absorbs pretty quickly, and the packaging is adorable. It does the job and doesn't make my makeup sit weird on my skin. Definitely a must try. I am so glad I got a sample from sephora, because it led to me purchasing it. I would definitely repurchase!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This was a nice sample to get (although I had only several pumps in my little bottle). It goes on easily, it's not too thick, and it doesn't make my face feel greasy. It does its job and blocks the rays and the smell isn't too overpowering. I just personally wouldn't spend $32 on 1.7 ounces! I don't think this is any better than other cheaper stuff.
Megan Y.
A friend recently gave me her's after trying it out and gave it to me so I was lucky enough to have a bottle of this. It's pretty expensive for a bottle of sunscreen, that has a specific location for you face I really though it was worth the buy specially if you plan on wearing makeup and going outside and you need sunscreen this is a great product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?