BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yari 😘.
Bronx, NY
I enjoyed this product very much. It didn’t leave an oily residue like most products. It did meet my expectations and it was very gentle and didn’t irritate the skin. For the size I believe the price was a little pricey.
Jessica B.
San diego, CA
Not your typical sunscreen!
I like this because of its light texture, i felt like it didn't just sit on top of my skin. My body actually soaks it up nicely so i don't look all oily..The sent isn't to strong, i actually like it
BoxKraz E.
I love the Tarte proctecting sunscreen, it provides an amazing layer on your skin. When you first apply it you may worry about how white it is, just make sure to massage onto your skin and you will quickly see how it absorbs.
Mariah A.
West Jordan
I use to just use the sunscreen lotion that I use on my body. I would always break out so bad and my face would feel horrid. After using this there is no way I ever stop using it! Seriously love the way it feels on my skin.
Cynthia S.
The only thing I do not care for on tarte products is the cost but then again you get what you pay for. You truly do. I can’t complain about any thing tarte offers I am constantly purchasing and repurchasing their products.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Somewhat oily when first applied, just make sure to apply it really well and it looks good. No odor whatsoever I really like it. Will totally recommend to everyone
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Love them smell and this product absorbed so nicely without leaving any greasy residue. However I wouldn’t purchase it again due to price and size. There’s many other mineral sunscreens I’d use that are more cost efficient
Ada H.
This was pretty decent it really didn’t make my face too oily like I expected it too. It was effective, but there was nothing spectacular about it unfortunately because I really like tarte. I might order again, I might try other products to find my holy grail.
Sierra B.
Manlius , NY
I’ve always loved all of the tarte products and this one is just another added to the list. Tarte makes me and my skin so happy. I don’t wear as much makeup as frequently lately and this has been a go to for me daily now.
Alaina C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Love this so much! It’s light weight and doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a heavy sunscreen on your face so you can wear your makeup over it and go about your day and know you’re taking care of your skin at the same time.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?