BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennie L.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a huge fan of this sunscreen! It offers an SPF of 30 without a strong scent. I apply it daily to my face and neck before my makeup for additional protection. Worth the price and I highly recommend.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is SUCH a good sunscreen. I love this! My skin is sensitive, and I'm prone to acne. All other drugstore brand sunscreens are too oily for me and can cause breakouts, but this has been a God send for me! Though the price isn't the most affordable, it's a definitely worth every penny!
grace m.
jenkintown
I have very sensitive, pale skin and most sunscreens do not help. Tarte tarteguard didn't make my skin irritated and I didn't get burned. It's very gentle on your face so if you have sensitive skin and all looking for a sunscreen, this is the one. I purchased this on tarte's website.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
This is a decent sunscreen, it did not irritate my skin and was not heavy feeling. It absorbed well , but to me it felt slightly greasy, so I wore this on days when I left my face bare. That being said, there are other facial sunscreens I prefer, and will be sticking with those.
Maria S.
I'm a big fan of all things Tarte. I'm really glad to see that they have a sunscreen because I feel like they care about their products. While it is expensive I would pay more for a brand that I like.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
Love tarte products. But I couldn’t find sny of my lip
Colors or eye palettes to review. This was the only choice. I’ve used this and loved it. Got it as a sample in a free gift Beauty bag from Ulta and carry it with me in my purse makeup bag. Goes on great and is s nice product.
LaKayla M.
Montgomery , AL
I love how the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen lotion helps protect my skin from damaging UV rays. I've been using this product for almost two months, and it's gentle ingredients leave my skin feeling so moisturized. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
I've really been impressed by tarte's recent release of skin care products. Their Rainforest of the Sea line and this Tarteguard sunscreen have made their way to the front of my daily routine. This goes on light, is not oily, lasts for at least 8 hours, and has a nice somewhat citrus scent.
Jessica C.
White Lake, MI
Great product, I absolutely love the packaging. Purple is my favorite color and I think Tarte has some of the prettiest packaging. The pump is one of my favorite features of this product. On the pricey side but Tarte is cruelty free and on the more natural side if not all natural.
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
I'm extremely pale, so when it comes to sunscreen, it's a must. I tried this Tartè sunscreen because it was spf 30 and I figured it would work great. It did not let me down. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I also didn't find myself reapplying all day long either. I definitely recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?