BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rose J.
Rockville, MD
Like all tarte products, this sunscreen is a winner. I wore this for the first time on vacation at Disney World. It help up all day to the sun and the elements. I put it into my permanent rotation last summer. It's very gentle, and the bright purple package always puts a smile on my face. I would recommend this to anyone.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I received this in one of my sephora play boxes.  I wasnt sure about it because I have oily skin but this worked really nicely on my skin.  It was moisturizing and not oily at all.  Felt nice to use this and it gave my skin a nice glow that wasnt oily and that is always my goal.
Lilly S.
Saint Clair, MI
I rate this a 4 because it did not last that long and I wish it didn't feel sticky. Luckily this is the only product that I dont really like from Tarte but when u first put it on it feels very nice but when u have it on for a long time it gets sticky and uncomfortable so my recommendation is to apply every hour so it doesn't feel that sticky so overall I really like this product
Ngoc H.
Springfield, VA
SPF only 30 but the application on my face feels great and gentle. My foundation went on smoothly and love how light it feels. Price is not cheap but I think it worths it. First time use it and think I will consider buy in again
Megan C.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box last summer. I am very pale and burn easily so I'm always looking for a good sunscreen. I used this one on my face and it was nice and not very oily. I can get similar ones though at the drugstore that work just as well.
Elizabeth R.
Portland, OR
This comes in a great little purple bottle.  The sunscreen itself is light and goes on easily.  It feels nice and absorbs quickly.  It works great for me a as a morning sunscreen and moisturizer under my daily makeup.  The price is fair for the amount of product you get, too.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Love this! It's a sunscreen that doesn't leave my face with a greasy residue. This one also gives me good moisture so I don't feel like my skin will dry out if I use it without a moisturizer. It also layers with a moisturizer and makeup well! Would totally purchase again
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I've received a few samples of these and I liked them. Seemed to work very well and makeup went on great on top of it. It was a lot more expensive than what I would spend on just a regular face sunscreen so I can't say that I would for sure buy it again. But do recommend.
Sarah R.
Algonquin, IL
Surprisingly I actually loved this product. It's great for a day at the beach OR for someone that has very sun sensitive skin. Regardless of where you're going this sunscreen based product is perfect. No grease, no stick, just a nice, sheer layer of hydrating protection.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
It doesn't work very well it goes away very fast and it is very gentle but it very light it's pricey for it to be sunscreen I bought it at ultra but honestly cheep brands do better than this and no I don't recommend to others
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?