BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krystina D.
Saucier , MS
This doesn't dry out my skin at all, and I haven't gotten sunburnt in it yet. I'm super fair, so keeping my skin from getting burnt isn't an easy task to handle!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Bes of all this sun screen is the best a little pricey but its the #best sunscreen you can ever use you wont get sun burned anymore this is a big must buy product
Eli S.
Love this product. This is my to go to when i know I'll be out on the sun for a few hours. This doesn't leave my face oily or shiny. Best part my face isn't dry.
Breyanna W.
I really like this! The consistency is nice and doesn't leave my face feeling oily. The smell is very light and is unnoticed when it's on my face. No complaints!
Kim B.
SUCH CUTE PACKAGING. Tarte does it again with their packaging. Is this anything special for a face sunscreen? Not really. It doesn't break me out and looks cute.
This product does its job nothing negative i can say, i enjoy this product i actually started using this because i worked for a while outside on hot temperatures
Celina P.
Arden, NC
Lol I am just writing random things right here. I wonder if they actually read these. I've never use this of bought this so idk how it works or if it's worth it.
Audrey I.
Robstown , Tx
I love Tarte products! This sunscreen lotion is so moisturizing and smells amazing. It protects my skin from the sun every time. I get no nose or face sun burns.
Caitlyn R.
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Beauty box and it is the perfect size for travel! Also it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and it doesn't break me out.
Chanise M.
Tempe, AZ
It is extremely light! I loved the glow your skin has with this product also. I use it on a really sunny day and I don't even get lost lines from my sunglasses!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?