BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
grace m.
jenkintown
I have very sensitive, pale skin and most sunscreens do not help. Tarte tarteguard didn't make my skin irritated and I didn't get burned. It's very gentle on your face so if you have sensitive skin and all looking for a sunscreen, this is the one. I purchased this on tarte's website.
Amber H.
Louisville , KY
Use this product daily, goes on super smooth and almost feels refreshing after using it. It was my first time using and would recommend to any person needing a facial sunscreen. Very effective I do suffer from sensitive and very prone to sunburn and this always seems to do the trick.
Garrett C.
los angeles
This was a great lotion for the face and shoulders in a cute pink packaging, it's a nice smell on the skin as well as a great feel once applied. It was a very effective product and kept my skin protected and smooth tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
jackelin v.
Works great with makeup over it. Not a fan of the smell but it was alright. My first time using it i noticed that it wasn't super tacky so that's a plus. The packaging is nice and class as taste always is. I'd recommend this to those who want a sunscreen to put UNDEE your foundation.
Coral O.
Twinsburg, OH
Perfect sunscreen to use under makeup or alone on the face. It didn't clog my pores or irritate my skin. It's a go too for me in the summer! It doesn't appear greasy and it's not heavy. I've even applied it to my chest and shoulders when I needed protection there and it worked great
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Does a good job on keeping the uv rays away from my sensitive skin. A little more on the pricier side compared to other sunscreens. Doesn't give a white over cast on me which is great. The scent is ok, not too overwhelming like other products. Doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Ally L.
Deptford, NJ
Favorite packaging and it's so pretty. Works really nicely. I use this in the summer and I haven't had problems getting burnt or peeling. It does its job and doesn't have a gross sunscreen smell to it.
Tammy A.
Vienna, IL
Hands down my favorite sunscreen this summer! All it took was one sample and I was hooked. General sun protection that wears beautifully under makeup. This met and exceeded my expectations. I have already purchased a full size and will continue to repurchase!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is SUCH a good sunscreen. I love this! My skin is sensitive, and I'm prone to acne. All other drugstore brand sunscreens are too oily for me and can cause breakouts, but this has been a God send for me! Though the price isn't the most affordable, it's a definitely worth every penny!
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
I'm extremely pale, so when it comes to sunscreen, it's a must. I tried this Tartè sunscreen because it was spf 30 and I figured it would work great. It did not let me down. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I also didn't find myself reapplying all day long either. I definitely recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?