BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber s.
Mannford, OK
I love this product so much helps keep the sun from burning you and smells great haha :), now its a little expensive but i didn't really find that a problem haha
Irene S.
Santa Clara, CA
Does not break me out, have found this to be incredibly effective. I use it everyday underneath makeup and it is not tacky and mixes well with other lotions too.
Lena C.
Tallahassee, FL
I received a sample in a subscription box. I like how lightweight it is in addition to not leaving my skin greasy or oily feeling. Also has a really great smell!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Bes of all this sun screen is the best a little pricey but its the #best sunscreen you can ever use you wont get sun burned anymore this is a big must buy product
Krystina D.
Saucier , MS
This doesn't dry out my skin at all, and I haven't gotten sunburnt in it yet. I'm super fair, so keeping my skin from getting burnt isn't an easy task to handle!
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
My skin is very sensitive I found that this product has helped my skin all the way and I do use it every single day because I am always outside in my sunny state
Eli S.
Love this product. This is my to go to when i know I'll be out on the sun for a few hours. This doesn't leave my face oily or shiny. Best part my face isn't dry.
Breyanna W.
I really like this! The consistency is nice and doesn't leave my face feeling oily. The smell is very light and is unnoticed when it's on my face. No complaints!
Kim B.
SUCH CUTE PACKAGING. Tarte does it again with their packaging. Is this anything special for a face sunscreen? Not really. It doesn't break me out and looks cute.
This product does its job nothing negative i can say, i enjoy this product i actually started using this because i worked for a while outside on hot temperatures
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?