BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Great sunscreen! I took this to Florida on my trip to Disneyworld and didn’t get burned once! The formula is not too wet and managed to dry down quickly enough where you don’t feel wet after applying. The packaging is also adorable and was incredibly easy to carry around without fear of the bottle busting!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
This moisturizer was my favorite during the summer. I used it religiously but because I have oil skin, i had to mattify my skin more than ever. I used blotting sheets and blotting powder to make sure i wasn't extra oily.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is an OK product. As someone who lives in California it is VERY important I wear SPF everyday, and I have tried hundreds of SPFs. I would recommend this for days you're not going to be outside too much, and even then I would really often to prevent sun burn
(Disclaimer: I do not burn often and I did find pinking when using this sunscreen)
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
My favorite sun screen for my face. My face doesn't tolerate chemical sunscreens so this is perfect with its physical sunscreen duo. It does not break me out or leave me greasy. It's one of the few sunscreens I truly trust for my face.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This is nice as a sunscreen underneath makeup. It's lightweight and doesn't clog my pores. Also, if you have a deeper complexion I find that this doesn't give me that purple tint to my skin. I will say that the smell could be problematic for sensitive noses and there is a very small amount for the price.
Emily P.
Deerfield, NH
Because I have sensitive skin I have a hard time finding sunscreen that doesn't bother my face. But as of recently I have been using this sunscreen strictly on my face, and it is awesome. A friend had bought it but never used it and passed it on to me. And I might have to invest in another. Although it might be a little pricy for sunscreen it's very effective.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually received a sample of this from my sephora play box subscription. I was going to an event at a park on a hot day and put it under my foundation. Out of my family I was the only one who didn't get a sunburn on their face! I was really amazed on how good it worked and I didn't have to reapply it!
Emily C.
Reading, PA
Delicious feeling after you wash your face super smooth finish not heavy I highly recommend tarte is actually one of my favorite brands out there my skin feels and look very silky and smooth I definitely will recommend this for other
Diana P.
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It's incredibly hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't feel heavy and like it coats a layer of your face. This product blends into the pores and leaves a light, yet protected feeling on the skin. I am a huge advocate for sunscreen and this does the trick!
Marla G.
Edinburg, TX
This thing does wonders. I tried it the first time and I totally fell in love with it. It does an amazing work and it is really good. For anyone looking for a good sunscreen I recommend it to everyone, it is also very affordable. It's also very long lasting and has a good amount of it. It is yet the best sunscreen lotion yet and I would totally buy it again.
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?