BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Brandy S.
Not my favorite tarte product. It could just be mine, but the pump gets stuck about half way so you have to really push down and I end up getting product everywhere except in my hand. There isn't a strong smell or anything, but I don't love the way this product sits on my skin. I'm not sure if I'll even end up finishing the bottle I have. I'd rather use another sunscreen.
Shanna S.
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought this as a better option for my face for while I'm doing yard work. I found that others were super oily and would make me break out, but not this. It's fast absorbing which is nice when im running out of daylight. I would prefer a bottle that has a dispenser that releases a little more at once. This one requires a few
pumps.
Kristin M.
N Bellmore, NY
I didn't like this sunscreen. I felt like it didn't absorb very well and left me feeling greasy. I didn't burn with it on so it's effective protection, but I've used many other sunscreen with textures that I found much more pleasant to work with.
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
This product is okay but in my opinion it leaves my skin too oily especially since I already have oily skin I've tried to work with it but just end up with the same results which is disappointing due to the price of it but if anybody with oily skin that has worked with it and doesn't end up with extra oily skin with this please let me know! I really want to love this product
Maddie M.
I use this product under my foundations that don't have any SPF and it works wonderfully. It doesn't go on greasy, it drys down nicely and has never broken me out. It does have a scent, but it doesn't smell like sunscreen at all. It almost has a cologney smell, but it's not overpowering or bad at all. I love this product and would repurchase.
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
I had a free sample so I only used this a few times but I'm going to buy it for the summer. It is the only sunscreen that doesn't make my skin look oily after applying it. If you have oily skin, I think this would be an investment worth making!
Haritha J.
At first, I did like the product. I used it during my trip to Greece and it worked fine. It also acted like a primer on my face and made my face look so smooth, it was awesome. However, after a month I started to break out and I don't know why. I really liked the product because it acted as a sunscreen and a primer- making my face look flawless.
Malexis H.
Manchester , CT
I've only used this product a few times and from my personal experience, this product is perfect for putting on as a moisturizer or even as a primer before your makeup. You can even just use it by itself. Perfect for a no makeup day at the beach! Definitely would recommend for those intensely hot and sunny summer days!
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
Tarte's new skin care line is one of my new obsessions. This product specifically is not only gentle, but it applies nicely (smooth and evenly) so that my makeup glides nicely overtop of it. I received this product as a gift from my mom for an upcoming trip to Cancun. Not only does is work nicely, and have cute packaging but it smells good too!
Christina H.
Leander, TX
Great sunscreen that does the job. It's not too heavy and I like that it is a physical sunscreen vs a chemical one. It's gentle, I even use it on the 5yo. I like that it comes in a pump vs a squeeze tube. Great for my face since I tend to have oily skin and this isn't very greasy.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Wow fancy. Is it worth it?
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Shellby M.
I have oily combination skin does this cause acne breakouts?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?

back